Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 217. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
This project is already on azure?
nope. we waiting
SOON

thought it was done already? no??

We're waiting for Bill Gates to finish buying all the cheap coins before he announces EXP is on azure.  Grin

Seems as if Dev already tweeted about it: https://twitter.com/FrankoCurrency/status/712626152611909633

But I would guess it needs an official announcement.

I wouldn't tweet until the official announcement.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
nope. we waiting
SOON

We're waiting for Bill Gates to finish buying all the cheap coins before he announces EXP is on azure.  Grin

Seems as if Dev already tweeted about it: https://twitter.com/FrankoCurrency/status/712626152611909633

But I would guess it needs an official announcement.
legendary
Activity: 1288
nope. we waiting
SOON

We're waiting for Bill Gates to finish buying all the cheap coins before he announces EXP is on azure.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
nope. we waiting
SOON

Activity: 882
i like expanse with or without azzure. just sayin. Its the DAO first, not corporate good will that got me excited
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
No I think it is buy on rumors sell on news..
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
It looks you guys waiting for some news about azure but doesn't the price include that already?  It's not "buy on news", is it?
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
nope. we waiting
SOON
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
We bow in its aura
 it doesnt have to be today... most of the time tehy make annuncment at the end of month  or in the middle... we are in 3/4 of month. IM looking to 28 Monday.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
This is the whole story so far:

At almost every time, excluding the bubble peak, buying EXP would leave you in profit or not so huge loss now. All cryptos bubble, and when you buy the bubble peak you lose in the short term, it's obvious. Or, when you hold long enough, you profit. EXP has not been doing bad at all over the last few months, at the moment it's up about x20 comparing to few months back and looks more or less stable. Not many coins have achieved such growth which is relatively sustainable ATM.

Very well said. Smiley

exactly people need to know they are trading at 15x from prepump level ... also bot is on sell side .. good thing i sold most of my exp at the 17k may rebuy lower if it look good again

Prepump lol, dont make me laugh.

So what people need to know from you, at which prepump price they are buying Bitcoin or Ethereum right now?  Roll Eyes

And you sold at 17k? lol we are now already at 170k and i bet you will buy back at 300k after we will be on Azure.  Wink

The Azure announcement would be today right??!

It will be there Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148

At almost every time, excluding the bubble peak, buying EXP would leave you in profit or not so huge loss now. All cryptos bubble, and when you buy the bubble peak you lose in the short term, it's obvious. Or, when you hold long enough, you profit. EXP has not been doing bad at all over the last few months, at the moment it's up about x20 comparing to few months back and looks more or less stable. Not many coins have achieved such growth which is relatively sustainable ATM.

Very well said. Smiley

exactly people need to know they are trading at 15x from prepump level ... also bot is on sell side .. good thing i sold most of my exp at the 17k may rebuy lower if it look good again

So what people need to know from you, at which prepump price they are buying Bitcoin or Ethereum right now?  Roll Eyes

And you sold at 17k? lol we are now already at 170k and i bet you will buy back at 300k after we will be on Azure.  Wink

The Azure announcement would be today right??!
legendary
Activity: 1386

Very well said. Smiley

s1
Activity: 66
how many coins franko manufactured in his coin minting factory?

exp, franko, aiden, ribbit(co-founded?) and more are coming?

Franko was my first coin, still maintained, still mined, the network is solid.
Aiden was a tribute to my first born son and a live test with Scrypt OG

Expanse an extenstion of the same projects with the same goals in mind.

and ive worked for Ribbit.me for two years, they are hands down the best company to work for (not a co-founder wish I was though).

Smiley

Have you not had a job before? Its my impression people get hired to do what they are good at.... For me, that's blockchain technology.

Origins of Expanse (supposedly).....This video...17 minutes into it....{though the full video is worth a watch}.

Great introduction of RibbitRewards by Gregory Simon here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfrKTdCJ2Iw
legendary
Activity: 1050

Very well said. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
when is the news expected?

As i see it expanse isnt taken into the 6th update and is to be scheduled for the 7th with other coins.
It can take a while before that happends, maybe a month.
Or maybe Microsoft doesnt want anymore because they dropped bitcoin and expanse was about to...
Or they will be added extra because a confirmation was already given.
Then it can be this week.
The last option seems most valid to me.

Bitcoin wasn't dropped.
Activity: 28

As i see it expanse isnt taken into the 6th update and is to be scheduled for the 7th with other coins.
It can take a while before that happends, maybe a month.
Or maybe Microsoft doesnt want anymore because they dropped bitcoin and expanse was about to...
Or they will be added extra because a confirmation was already given.
Then it can be this week.
The last option seems most valid to me.
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

Very well said. Smiley

I 100% agree

I think it's hilarious to see people focusing on EXP's release onto exchanges. There was a tiny amount of coins available at the time and people chased the price up trying to grab some... it's not rocket science.

and if the project had come to a abrupt stop after the fall then they'd have something to bitch about. But notice how it's months later and the project is still running strong? so it might be time for the haters to pull their heads out of their a$$es.

some truly pathetic fud on this page
Activity: 28
This topic reeks. There was a confirmation already 7 days ago:

Defaced > Marley Gray [marleyg@MSFT]  • 7 days ago 
How does one get into the BaaS program? Expanse is on the template list but for some reason hasnt been "added"

Marley Gray [marleyg@MSFT] > Defaced  • 7 days ago 
I'll include it in the next update. Make sure you put keywords like blockchain in your ARM template.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azure-blockchain-as-a-service-update/
Jump to: