Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 219. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
how many EXP can you mine with a single r9-280x a day guys?

6-7 coins.. i think
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
how many EXP can you mine with a single r9-280x a day guys?
Activity: 819
Exp marketcap is extremely low, look at http://coinmarketcap.com/ dead coins having 5 or 6 times more marketcap. Let me dream, but i think we can reach 10 millions marketcap.

10kk market cap for a clone coin? Is it all you care about? Communities focused on pumps go nowhere in the end.

We are in here only for money... Who the fuck is here for "innovation"? Tell ONE descentralized coin, not even bitcoin (now owns by private groups). Do you think eth is not a pump a dump coin? 20x in 3 months, then down 50% in 1 week, then up 40% in another week... That´s pump and dump, that´s people playing the money game and don´t give a fuck about innovation.

true +1 Cheesy Cheesy

Ps: Expanse to the Moon!  Cheesy Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Exp marketcap is extremely low, look at http://coinmarketcap.com/ dead coins having 5 or 6 times more marketcap. Let me dream, but i think we can reach 10 millions marketcap.

10kk market cap for a clone coin? Is it all you care about? Communities focused on pumps go nowhere in the end.

We are in here only for money... Who the fuck is here for "innovation"? Tell ONE descentralized coin, not even bitcoin (now owns by private groups). Do you think eth is not a pump a dump coin? 20x in 3 months, then down 50% in 1 week, then up 40% in another week... That´s pump and dump, that´s people playing the money game and don´t give a fuck about innovation.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
SYS is a good benchmark. Went from $2 mil to $6mil cap after the announcement. So, EXP should hit more than $3 mil at least. But EXP has one competitive edge - it's "like" ETH, which is 800 times bigger cap ATM. A huge jump will make more people realize this resemblance, so anything can happen, I wouldn't be surprised by a x10 jump, especially considering the Feb surge.

Also, EXP is a good hold. One could buy at almost any time (excluding the bubble peak) and be better off now holding. And, if ETH doesn't go up much more, poeple will jump onto EXP (much like BTC/ LTC case).

To sum up - EXP is definitely a buy now.
Activity: 404
Merit: 500

DEVS, we are waiting for an update, we could easily have 5-10 times current market cap!  Cool

Better follow this guy Wink He makes the announcements for Microsoft Azure / BaaS

https://azure.microsoft.com/nl-nl/blog/author/marleyg/

So wait for tomorrow then? you have any price predictions for this "Ethereum light" coin? I think 5-10 times current value is reasonable?

3-5 times current price would be realistic, compared to SYS on Azure last week.

Smiley agreed, and long term perspective? is this one of those projects that is able to attain a billion dollar market cap in the long run? Seeing some big names are involved in the project, I think it's fair to say that EXP is a worthy competitor to Ethereum?

No, not a billion. It's not a competitor to Ethereum, it's depending on Ethereum right now.

Expanse can compete on price with Ethereum and be satisfied with a lower value, that's the power of Expanse.
Business can run on Expanse like they would on Ethereum but for 1/10th of the cost.

I think we aim for a 25-50M$ marketcap in 6-12 months.

Sounds reasonable, not sure whether to ride the wave so to speak, or invest long term, will probably do both  Smiley

I think after the Azure announcement, get out at 4x as it will bounce back to 2x (same happened to Syscoin).
Don't be greedy, it may cost you.

But that's what I do Wink

Thanks for the tip  Cheesy Cool Good luck, it will become a battlefield in crypto street tomorrow  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

DEVS, we are waiting for an update, we could easily have 5-10 times current market cap!  Cool

Better follow this guy Wink He makes the announcements for Microsoft Azure / BaaS

So wait for tomorrow then? you have any price predictions for this "Ethereum light" coin? I think 5-10 times current value is reasonable?

Smiley agreed, and long term perspective? is this one of those projects that is able to attain a billion dollar market cap in the long run? Seeing some big names are involved in the project, I think it's fair to say that EXP is a worthy competitor to Ethereum?

No, not a billion. It's not a competitor to Ethereum, it's depending on Ethereum right now.

Expanse can compete on price with Ethereum and be satisfied with a lower value, that's the power of Expanse.
Business can run on Expanse like they would on Ethereum but for 1/10th of the cost.

Sounds reasonable, not sure whether to ride the wave so to speak, or invest long term, will probably do both  Smiley

I think after the Azure announcement, get out at 4x as it will bounce back to 2x (same happened to Syscoin).
Don't be greedy, it may cost you.

But that's what I do Wink

Sounds reasonable, not sure whether to ride the wave so to speak, or invest long term, will probably do both  Smiley
legendary

The amount of coins is 2M EXP vs 77M ETH so market isn't flooded.

DEVS, we are waiting for an update, we could easily have 5-10 times current market cap!  Cool

legendary

DEVS, we are waiting for an update, we could easily have 5-10 times current market cap!  Cool

legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
i hope too, but it little hard to up until 0.003 first then to the moon Grin

if Azzure makes an update, it will make other coin to make updates too? especially on ether
legendary
can EXP up until 0.005 btc?

With Azure, the other updates and current amount of coins? Yeah, I'm sure it can.

I think today will be the last day we see it under 0.003 anyway, expecting the Azure blog update on monday like they did last time.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
can EXP up until 0.005 btc?
legendary
I think Microsoft updates its blog in bulks. They always announce more projects at once. So it may not happen instantly.

They do indeed.

Buying EXP is a no-brainer.
legendary
Activity: 1456
can i use the ethereum miner to mine exp ? guys?

thats how i mine this coin  Smiley
Jump to: