Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 221. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
What's so hype about Azure? You can put anything crypto related there, not a big deal. Better get signed by a payment processor because your coin is useful only for P&D now.

you can put maybe any crypto project (in fact amost any project) on the azure platform but we are talking about blockchain Partner for MS Azure like eth & sys for example
(read about BaaS platform / certified blockchain marketplace and stuff)

edit: sorry for feeding Smiley your warning was too late for me Undecided

Where is the proof EXP has partnered with MSFT?
no proof, just dev sent application form to azure, but no luck, azure rejcted, haha lol  Cheesy

It is confirmed that Azure rejcted EXP?

I think we should wait for the devs update.

nahh just another troll post i guess Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
What's so hype about Azure? You can put anything crypto related there, not a big deal. Better get signed by a payment processor because your coin is useful only for P&D now.

Well, if you can put anything crypto related on Azure, then I'm 100% positive Expanse will be on Azure.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

you can put maybe any crypto project (in fact amost any project) on the azure platform but we are talking about blockchain Partner for MS Azure like eth & sys for example

no proof, just dev sent application form to azure, but no luck, azure rejcted, haha lol  Cheesy

It is confirmed that Azure rejcted EXP?

I think we should wait for the devs update.
legendary

lol proof, there is no proof. just speculation, if there would be proof prices would be 0.2 and not 0.016

exactly  and why do you think i post this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14247794
legendary

There is no proof.

The dev was twittering about "clouds everywhere".

So its maybe Azure?

But until yet its not on Azure.
legendary
Activity: 1764

ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

lol proof, there is no proof. just speculation, if there would be proof prices would be 0.2 and not 0.016
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

legendary

Activity: 819

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
love life...
have joined the exp slack.. nice group of chaps...   Cool
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
legendary
I think good news maybe addition to azure. Maybe it looks good from personal communication between Franco and Microsoft CEO.

With Azure news it could get a boost like FCT and SYS  Smiley

the last tweet points into this direction ...  Roll Eyes i guess we will have to wait and see ....

The marketcap is only 1.1 million, i bet we will see a easy double or tripple, like sys did it, when he really announced that this coin will be on azure.
So we maybe see alltime high over 0.003? Now the coin stand at 0.0013.

I bet microsoft is checking everything very clean before adding one coin to its programm.

i guess 0.005 or even more ist possible IF Azure is the news ...

Can't see what else could be the "clouds, clouds everywhere" news.

Go only on the Azure website, they are writing there everywhere how powerfull der cloud service is.  Smiley

From the microsoft website for example:

"Microsoft Azure: Cloud Computing Platform"
"The cloud for modern business"
"The future of Financial Services - being successful and secure in the cloud"
"Microservices: An application revolution powered by the cloud"
"Microsoft Azure is an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform."

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/?b=16.11a

It is imo for 99,99% Azure  Grin

Congratz devs, for the good work.  Smiley

i wait for a official confirmation before i start my party Smiley
legendary
I think good news maybe addition to azure. Maybe it looks good from personal communication between Franco and Microsoft CEO.

the last tweet points into this direction ...  Roll Eyes i guess we will have to wait and see ....

The marketcap is only 1.1 million, i bet we will see a easy double or tripple, like sys did it, when he really announced that this coin will be on azure.

I bet microsoft is checking everything very clean before adding one coin to its programm.

Go only on the Azure website, they are writing there everywhere how powerfull der cloud service is.  Smiley

From the microsoft website for example:

"Microsoft Azure: Cloud Computing Platform"
"The cloud for modern business"
"The future of Financial Services - being successful and secure in the cloud"
"Microservices: An application revolution powered by the cloud"
"Microsoft Azure is an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform."

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/?b=16.11a

It is imo for 99,99% Azure  Grin

Congratz devs, for the good work.  Smiley
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
Expanse on Azure finally? Smiley
legendary

legendary
After this tweet https://twitter.com/ExpanseOfficial/status/710938340502216704 it is obviously, that Expanse will be on Azure imo.  Smiley

I grab some coins atm fast.

I have a feeling they, will announce it today.
Jump to: