Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 218. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
There is a real big potencial here or is all about the Ethereum hype?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
how many coins franko manufactured in his coin minting factory?

exp, franko, aiden, ribbit(co-founded?) and more are coming?

Franko was my first coin, still maintained, still mined, the network is solid.
Aiden was a tribute to my first born son and a live test with Scrypt OG

Expanse an extenstion of the same projects with the same goals in mind.

and ive worked for Ribbit.me for two years, they are hands down the best company to work for (not a co-founder wish I was though).

Smiley

Have you not had a job before? Its my impression people get hired to do what they are good at.... For me, that's blockchain technology.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
how many coins franko manufactured in his coin minting factory?

exp, franko, aiden, ribbit(co-founded?) and more are coming?
Activity: 404
Merit: 500
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
This is the whole story so far:

At almost every time, excluding the bubble peak, buying EXP would leave you in profit or not so huge loss now. All cryptos bubble, and when you buy the bubble peak you lose in the short term, it's obvious. Or, when you hold long enough, you profit. EXP has not been doing bad at all over the last few months, at the moment it's up about x20 comparing to few months back and looks more or less stable. Not many coins have achieved such growth which is relatively sustainable ATM.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
hmm seems like manipulation to me, could be wrong tho.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
We bow in its aura
I dont see any proof of shilling.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Why at the stated time confirmation 1 minute your network is unstable?
I see http://stats.expanse.tech/ that the pause between the blocks can be up to 9 minutes or more.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Yes i think if microsoft add exp to azure we could see new ath for exp.

Keep pushing F5 on this today  Grin

https://azure.microsoft.com/nl-nl/blog/author/marleyg/
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Yes i think if microsoft add exp to azure we could see new ath for exp.
Activity: 819
how many EXP can you mine with a single r9-280x a day guys?

6-7 coins.. i think

Sadly that's not that high. I think that with the current state of the market, it should be something like 3 coins a day or 4 if you're lucky.

But tell me, tomorrow Microsoft will add Expanse if I understood correctly, right ?

Yes, i think it's a good time to invest, are only 2,066,139 coins at a very low price ..  Shocked
Activity: 630
Merit: 503

6-7 coins.. i think

Sadly that's not that high. I think that with the current state of the market, it should be something like 3 coins a day or 4 if you're lucky.

But tell me, tomorrow Microsoft will add Expanse if I understood correctly, right ?
I think they will add EXP but later
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

6-7 coins.. i think

legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Exp marketcap is extremely low, look at http://coinmarketcap.com/ dead coins having 5 or 6 times more marketcap. Let me dream, but i think we can reach 10 millions marketcap.

10kk market cap for a clone coin? Is it all you care about? Communities focused on pumps go nowhere in the end.

The community is mostly focused on the future, but of course many traders are just in it for the profits, and that is fine. It really doesn't matter as the design allows EXP to be funded for many many years, and that means it will continue to be supported and developed almost for certain. While many other projects run out of funding or were not planned correctly to begin with, Expanse was, and Expanse will last.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

DEVS, we are waiting for an update, we could easily have 5-10 times current market cap!  Cool

I think the update you are looking for will be coming from someone else first, but it will be shared plenty once they put it out.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Jump to: