Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 227. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 251
I get 70 MH on this coin but only 60 MH on Ethereum no changes. Is this the way things are supposed to happen?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Just purchased a bunch of Expanse for the first time. I am excited about this project and I see it doing really well. Good luck!!

The price can go up now   Wink

Big fake sell wall on bittrex.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just purchased a bunch of Expanse for the first time. I am excited about this project and I see it doing really well. Good luck!!

The price can go up now   Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
So we all can say exp is expanding everyday in different views Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Ok I'm here, I read up on some Expanse stuff and seeing as Ethereum itself is hugely complex, whats Expanser offer that Expanse offers that Ethereum does not?

SELL ME! might pick some up on payday already, just looking for some more feedback.

http://www.expanse.tech/docs/whitepaper-draft.pdf

Start with the White Paper

http://www.expanse.tech/docs/roadmap.pdf

Then check the Road Map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFzA7w7FScc

Here is the first video, a few more coming soon. (Borderless is a part of Expanse)

Beyond that, speculatively, we have a very low marketcap with a substantial amount of consistent buy support, and with a fairly stable price and potential to rise. We also have a large community and a dedicated team that we are expanding. We already have actually, the announcement just isn't out yet -- We also have many years of future funding, so development will continue and nobody will be giving up.

Lastly, the website, while nice, is also being replaced with a top quality one to compete on any level. So the brand is also being developed more along with everything else.
Activity: 58
Ok I'm here, I read up on some Expanse stuff and seeing as Ethereum itself is hugely complex, whats Expanser offer that Expanse offers that Ethereum does not?

SELL ME! might pick some up on payday already, just looking for some more feedback.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

He's a big-time manipulator anyway, probably dumped on everyone who bought after his tweet, better without him.

Who knows. Sometimes people say they are selling when they are trying to buy more, I mostly ignore advice like that. I find it it is better to trust my own research than trolls or twitter personalities.
Expanse price consolidation and now going up.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246

He's a big-time manipulator anyway, probably dumped on everyone who bought after his tweet, better without him.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
IBecause that guy said so i`m buying his last call was about fct and was excellent.
Waiting for a sign that the summer sky  Wink
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Activity: 10
"Vitalik owns +600K ETH"

He owns far far more than that m8. The distribution and how they spent all their funding was so opaque, whenever they run out the first time, Vitalik created a special blog post to say "we are now returning to transparency" lol wtf. Conveniently NOW they are returning to transparency. Vitalik is a terrible liar and uses specific language in his blogs and such if you catch it. He slips alot when he is doing dishonest shit. For instance when talking about the premine he repeatedly said "there is no more than 0.1% in a single account" However he NEVER says no one got more than that, because the simple fact of the matter is THEY DID get WAY more than that about 90% of the entire supply of the IPO is theirs ( 12 of which they put into a smart contract and already depleted). They frontrun EVERY rally. The last last rally when it started to dip they post "we now have funding for the next 4 years!" Thats great lol. Before this rally to 0.03 they were front running the microsoft news and sent over 1.2 MILLION eth from presale wallets, all in even increments. Nearly 80% of the ethereum presale wallets go untouched. But how can this be?!?! There is no way for hundreds of people to coordinate enough to keep 90% of the supply off the market. Id say nearly all of that is owned by the eth devs, a small portion people dont know how to deem, and another small portion people are locked out because their passwords are wrong. Dont get me wrong, I love the ethereum technology which is why I support expanse so much, however ethereum devs have profit first and foremost on their minds and the science comes second. Ether is for the eth devs and banking private networks and expanse is for everyone.

Thanks for sharing the info! I didn't know this, but I already had the feeling the ETH market is manipulated. The volumes are crazy and sometimes buy or sell walls appear which are over 1,000 btc. Once I even saw a sell wall of 1,700 btc. I thought there had to be some really big whales who bought in, now I know where they are coming from.

At the moment the ETH market is also behaving strange, the buy volume is huge, but there are not so many big trades anymore as there used to be when the volume was much lower...
legendary
Activity: 1246
"Vitalik owns +600K ETH"

He owns far far more than that m8.

What I always found suspicious is that polo which is the market mover for ETH has generally never had more than 300-500k ETH for sale out of a supply of 70 million. I mean I know there are surely some strong hodlers out there but really, only .5% of the supply is being actively traded? Kraken has only 18% of the daily trade volume so it can't be much more either.

Jump to: