Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 224. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
First one. Looks more modern, IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I like the second one but maybe have one center point for all three rings.  Hope you understood what I meant.

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Which do you prefer? This is part of the new website coming, but we also have to submit this to some other company so we are looking for community input, thanks!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
whole market is crazy.  Smiley If exp wants to go anywhere it has to stop following eth anyway. sub 100 is buy.

Agree. Big whales/pumpers are pretty focused on ETH right now, but as soon as the hype is all over, you could expect to see good times coming along for EXP. I mean come on, ETH is no different than EXP so it could happen the same to Expanse. I think that things would be better once we hit PoS stage.  Roll Eyes
Ok just wait and patiently.  Grin
And buy more coin at this cheap price  Cheesy

Some good news about a lower price for EXP is that it allows for stronger hands to accumulate at cheaper prices. The sell books are already 50k EXP lighter since yesterday, so once this sell off ends EXP should have some nice gains.  I'm long term on EXP, so I'm buying a few coins under 100k and the rest are off the exchange in cold storage. I wouldn't be surprised though if someone came along and bought up all the exp to 140k
Activity: 882
whole market is crazy.  Smiley If exp wants to go anywhere it has to stop following eth anyway. sub 100 is buy.

Agree. Big whales/pumpers are pretty focused on ETH right now, but as soon as the hype is all over, you could expect to see good times coming along for EXP. I mean come on, ETH is no different than EXP so it could happen the same to Expanse. I think that things would be better once we hit PoS stage.  Roll Eyes

not entirely agree. eth is first mover. exp has to emancipate which it will if devs aren't stupid. dao is the start.  than good roi is ahead  Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Ok just wait and patiently.  Grin
And buy more coin at this cheap price  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Are you crazy?Huh??

The 24hr low price is 95k?? Where the pumper?? ETH back to 0.03. usually follow the ETH  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Back up - sorry for the downtime, i'll do 0% fee for the next three days for that.
Activity: 610
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
What do you guys think is the main reason that EXP is so undervalued? By all laws of crypto known to me, it should already be much higher, what am I missing?

Well, maybe people haven't been really focused on EXP since they have joined the ETH train, but as soon as they realize that EXP is way much cheaper, then get ready for a real price spike for EXP. All there is needed is time and patience.  Grin

EXP was a p&d tryout of some old scammers who never made money.

skip this and u will sleep good!

Well i`m not so sure about it it was pumped but it didn`t dump that much and people involed in this coin are everyday active and working hard.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
What do you guys think is the main reason that EXP is so undervalued? By all laws of crypto known to me, it should already be much higher, what am I missing?

Well, maybe people haven't been really focused on EXP since they have joined the ETH train, but as soon as they realize that EXP is way much cheaper, then get ready for a real price spike for EXP. All there is needed is time and patience.  Grin

EXP was a p&d tryout of some old scammers who never made money.

skip this and u will sleep good!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

can you share more already? is this linked to your new team member.  Smiley
Activity: 840
Is this scam still running? Amazing..
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Litecoin, PPC, NVC and NMC are just Bitcoin clones...

Except for NVC, all those presented significant innovation,
like Scrypt PoW (Litecoin), Proof Of Stake (Peercoin) and
Decentralized Domain Name Registry (Namecoin). Even though
they were forked off the BTC codebase, the quantity and quality
of unique code is high enough to distinguish them from simple clones.

Litecoin was also a clone. Tenebrix came first, then Fairbrix, and I believe a tweaked version of Fairbrix is finally what became Litecoin. Those earlier coins are lost to time and most people assume Litecoin had innovation, and it did, but that innovation started with Tenebrix that most people forgot about.

I support open source projects myself as that allows for more experimentation and innovation, and we have been doing small changes the entire time. The more it is changed the more time consuming everything becomes, so we don't want to vary everything too much initially, as ETH is still in the easiest stages and major changes are happening all the time. I do think we might vary significantly after POS starts, at least I have an interesting option if I could get everyone to agree, but that is still in discussion.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
How come there's 2M EXP in circulation?

$1,036,090    $ 0.501462    2,066,139 EXP

I think http://coinmarketcap.com/ did not account for mined coins correctly, EXP had a star next to it indicating its not mineable which I see is gone now.

We are on a block height of 185978 and a block reward of 8 EXP so there's +-1.5M mined coins in circulation plus some from the dev fund?

Yes, that sounds correct. Coinmarketcap just finally got around to updating the API so we have the correct totals now.
Jump to: