Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 241. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I've already asked this yesterday but unfortunatly we changed of page. I did a factory reset of my computer. I kept all my wallet files. However Expanse is a bit strange, and I don't know how to recover the 1,5 EXP that Franko gave me for the launch of the GUI wallet. Could someone help me ?

Edit : I recovered 1 EXP by doing absolutly nothing. There's still 0,5 EXP missing, except if there was only 1 EXP given Huh.

http://slack.expanse.tech/

Join Slack, then ask @danconway for assistance. I thought Franko was giving 1 EXP out for that however, so you might have the correct amount.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
And what can I do? Please provide a link so I can buy a suitable device for EXP

Just use a regular computer with a lot of beefy GPUs. I recommend you the NVidia GTX 750 Ti and 970.
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
legendary
I've already asked this yesterday but unfortunatly we changed of page. I did a factory reset of my computer. I kept all my wallet files. However Expanse is a bit strange, and I don't know how to recover the 1,5 EXP that Franko gave me for the launch of the GUI wallet. Could someone help me ?

Edit : I recovered 1 EXP by doing absolutly nothing. There's still 0,5 EXP missing, except if there was only 1 EXP given Huh.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
You got some one trying really hard to give the impression off mass dumping on poloniex for the last two days.. really blatant

I am not sure if I see anything different with selling from some other alts right now. A lot of volatility as Bitcoin is rallying. (imho)

Lol ok if you say so, you stick to rallying your troops with words and il stick to spotting trade patterns and manipulation in markets

You have a deal. I am someone that buys or mines low and holds quality cryptos, rather than a day trader. It totally makes sense that some whale could be manipulating the market like that to accumulate more, or for whatever reason. If you have special insights into those patterns feel free to share with the community as much as you wish, and make sure to join the Slack if you have not already. Smiley

Have to say, CryptoClub, you do come across as an honest type. I misjudge people regularly, but that is my impression.

Thank you, I also try to stay humble and open to new information, it is the best way to learn. (Not assuming I already know everything) I have been involved in cryptos a long time, but that doesn't mean I can always guess what is going on correctly. I am pretty good at evaluation of fundamentals, but many people are better at charts and patterns.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Please implement a wallet feature that makes it easy to import an Expanse paper wallet.

Ethereum has no feature like this until now and imo this should be one of the first basic feature any wallet should implement.

When I am logged into my wallet, I want to only have to do 2 clicks to import my paper wallet:

1. Clicking "Import paper wallet"
2. Typing the private key into an empty field
3. Clicking "Import."

Are you working on something like this?

Thanks!

I will share this with Franko and Dan in case they miss it. We basically want to do everything we can to improve it in every way, just a matter of time and priorities.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Please implement a wallet feature that makes it easy to import an Expanse paper wallet.

Ethereum has no feature like this until now and imo this should be one of the first basic feature any wallet should implement.

When I am logged into my wallet, I want to only have to do 2 clicks to import my paper wallet:

1. Clicking "Import paper wallet"
2. Typing the private key into an empty field
3. Clicking "Import."

Are you working on something like this?

Thanks!
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
You got some one trying really hard to give the impression off mass dumping on poloniex for the last two days.. really blatant

I am not sure if I see anything different with selling from some other alts right now. A lot of volatility as Bitcoin is rallying. (imho)

Lol ok if you say so, you stick to rallying your troops with words and il stick to spotting trade patterns and manipulation in markets

You have a deal. I am someone that buys or mines low and holds quality cryptos, rather than a day trader. It totally makes sense that some whale could be manipulating the market like that to accumulate more, or for whatever reason. If you have special insights into those patterns feel free to share with the community as much as you wish, and make sure to join the Slack if you have not already. Smiley

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
Do you guys know if I can use an Ethereum wallet address/private key pair exactly as is for Expanse? I know its a bad idea for privacy etc, but I'm just curious
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
What will happen with the price in following hours? Is the price "ether connected?"
legendary
Merit: 1021

I'd guess whales putting sell orders up to have us sell into their buys before the next green rocket. Just an idea

I saw a 78 BTC sell wall flash briefly about a minute before the big dump, I think we can guess who is responsible

Someone with big fins and weighing over 200 tons?

haha it is a small price to pay for their wealth! On a more serious note, I am still shocked that trade volume a few days ago reach 5x the marketcap. It doesn't even really make sense.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

I'd guess whales putting sell orders up to have us sell into their buys before the next green rocket. Just an idea

I saw a 78 BTC sell wall flash briefly about a minute before the big dump, I think we can guess who is responsible

Someone with big fins and weighing over 200 tons?
legendary
Activity: 1246

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Hold your coins! It's my opinion anything below .001 for exp is a good buy. Let the weak hands sell.. market cap is low.

Bought up a few in the last big dump to 0.00045

Amazed by it, but once Bitcoin is stable, ETH, EXP, FCT, etc will go up again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 420
Hold your coins! It's my opinion anything below .001 for exp is a good buy. Let the weak hands sell.. market cap is low.
Activity: 302

legendary
I have two Nvidia cards 970gtx running.
They give a hashrate of 37MH on a PCI expres port 2.0.
On a good day they run 50MH at max.
I dont know how much it does on 3.0 but i think its not much more!

The GTX 970 that someone locate me give me each between 16 and 20 MH/s. You get 18,5 per crad, so this is really good Wink !
By the way, I came back to Expanse after the Ethereum little price dump that make my daily profit a bit low. I'd like to know how to recover the 1,5 EXP that Franko gave me when the GUI wallet was released, can someone help me to do so Smiley ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have two Nvidia cards 970gtx running.
They give a hashrate of 37MH on a PCI expres port 2.0.
On a good day they run 50MH at max.
I dont know how much it does on 3.0 but i think its not much more!
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
Looking to make an Expanse mining calculator for people to use. However, I can't seem to find an api to fetch network stats. Does anyone know of one?
Jump to: