Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 243. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I watched the exp action.
What is the prognosis?

Maybe good time to buy some EXP at this 60k floor, i waited for low price and here it is Smiley
ttx
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
As always be careful. I watched the exp action. Was pretty epic i have to say.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

I call BS, if someone market bought & injected 400 BTC into the market EXP would have gone alot higher than a dollar. Take what scambust says with a grain of salt.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
the wall eating like pop corn Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Spreading the word about Expanse? Great! Here are some images and banners to help!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6-zgS8gYXFaODAyTnVhNWFVc3c&usp=sharing

The images are great for supporting this wonderful project. However, it would be nice if there could be SVG images for Expanse as it would be ideal for freely resizing the images to your own needs without ever losing resolution.   Smiley

looks like old coins are history. i hope exp and eth will bring us joy and some profits Cheesy

http://cryptoafterdark.com

Franko was on a radio show yesterday talking about EXP. They should have it uploaded soon. More news will be coming and we will keep up the pace. Thanks!

Smiley

Expanse is making history. Great job! I like the way how it is heading and seeing it become used as a mainstream currency and platform for dapps, is not far from becoming a reality. I am so glad I haven't sold my EXP since the beginning. Will continue to buy more  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
wow buy wall
20 btc  Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Expanse volume hit a record high of more than $2.7 Million trading on Poloniex on 2/11/16.

powerful pump

strangely enough, but the course can not be fixed above 0.001 btc
selling more than buying

Very discouraging the coin can't keep a market cap over $500K, tells me there are no whales buying and holding yet.

I actually think there are some big players involved, but from our perspective, we will just keep up the pace and keep improving the platform and value. Dan is now updating the block explorer to be even better, to a 2.0 version. So people can use that to look into this thing a bit more if they want.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

Very discouraging the coin can't keep a market cap over $500K, tells me there are no whales buying and holding yet.

There is 800 btc between the current price and the previous ATH, to me that indicates someone pushing the price down.

Im sure it will be pump more times, probably using ETH price risis.
legendary
Activity: 1246

There is 800 btc between the current price and the previous ATH, to me that indicates someone pushing the price down.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

Expanse volume hit a record high of more than $2.7 Million trading on Poloniex on 2/11/16.

powerful pump

selling more than buying

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
happy to have found this coin! always good to see progress.
Are you nuts? This is not just a shitty, but a scam coin.
Most of the alt coins, are no more than a waste of time and money... But this is the worst of them all. At the lvl of Umbrellas Coin and garbage of the kind.
Any explanation why ? Smiley
I would like to hear that as well, I have been here critiquing the project after all. I still have some unanswered criticisms and questions that still stand. For instance and more specifically who controls and how is the developer fund managed and controlled?
This will all be updated along with the Homestead. The project is in process and I am pushing the coders to get updates as soon as possible. Some of it is ready and will be included with the Homestead update. Best regards.
Thank you for the direct and candid response, I can appreciate that. Smiley
ttx
Activity: 150
Merit: 101

powerful pump

selling more than buying
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Spreading the word about Expanse? Great! Here are some images and banners to help!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6-zgS8gYXFaODAyTnVhNWFVc3c&usp=sharing
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hello.

Guys say please, how much MH/s give on exp R9 290

Thank you.

R9 290x about 25 MH/s
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hello.

Guys say please, how much MH/s give on exp R9 290

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
I didnt "leave frk" I still support it completely. I did maintenance on 10 nodes yesterday for frk.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
To the community, in terms of having a non moderated thread, this was an intentional choice we made and not some accident. We knew the project was likely to be successful and get lots of trolling, but we see this as something that just gives us more attention. There is no such thing as bad press, it sounds silly, but it is true. The downside is that it makes it difficult to read through with needless drama from competitors, but it also keeps us basically on the first page of Bitcointalk most of the time.

Having a moderated thread I feel is less transparent, and I am against it. I have no problem dealing with trolls personally, not an issue. The way it works is by having it non moderated, we do have to respond to them, no matter how absurd the claims. Yes, they just want attention and responding is making them happy, but they are also giving EXP more attention so it really doesn't hurt us either. More people will read up on it, more will join.
Jump to: