Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 245. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
We need

New web wallet
And new more stable
Windows wallet

I think price will be rise as etherium is up
And exp is up

Like btc with litecoin

All on the Roadmap. Dan will be working on getting that stuff done ASAP. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
We need

New web wallet
And new more stable
Windows wallet

I think price will be rise as etherium is up
And exp is up

Like btc with litecoin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Thanks for the new pool, ive got you added to the OP now. I'll also get you and the other new pools added to the website soon too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
DwarfPool

- Anonymous pool, no registration required

- Autopayouts from 1 EXP

- True hour based PPS (proportional your shares every hour). 1% fee

- DDoS protection by different providers

- Maxmimum transparency, no stealing shares and no hidden fees, no payout commissions. All TX-fee paid by pool from pool and exp-fee.

- Separate workers with the same wallet for detailed per rig statistics

- Monitoring of every rig via email and API

- Greatly optimized extreme powerful pool engine

- Free choice of 2 server locations worldwide EU / USA-CA

Servers:
exp-us.dwarfpool.com (USA/CA)
exp-eu.dwarfpool.com (Europa, will be enabled today)

All your shares will be calculated from all servers!

- Port getwork: 81
- Port stratum: 8018

Mining address:
Code:
http://exp-us.dwarfpool.com:81/YOUR_WALLET
With worker
Code:
http://exp-us.dwarfpool.com:81/YOUR_WALLET/YOUR_WORKER

Increase earning with STRATUM protocol upto 20% compared to getwork pools.

Example
Code:
ethminer.exe -G -F 
   http://exp-us.dwarfpool.com/0xdbc1941477ec7877705202b40ac3a765093a5de9/rig1

New further features for Expanse will be implemented on the pool next week

DwarfPool Quality you can trust!

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

is needed is speed to send exp Wink Wink
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Ugh.  Guys, I spent way too much time reading your stuff, fancy presentation, and everything else.  

I almost got excited, and then I finally figured out there was essentially a 10% premine.  Come on, why do people insist on doing this!?  Yes, I know you are vowing to use it for development costs.  It still doesn't excuse it.

Well you know the good thing about the DAO concept, I would think if you don't like it you could vote to burn it in theory if you get enough consensus.

Also I'll ask the reverse question, is there any excuse for devs working for free to make others rich either?
I personally wouldn't have done EXP's branding if I didn't get paid from the bounty. I don't mind premines, most crypto projects fail because devs have no incentive to keep working on a project if there is no financial reward involved. I don't work for free, so why should others?

Well said. We are very experienced in cryptos and know exactly how all this stuff works. Devs all demand payment. For a block explorer Ethercamp wanted 50 thousand dollars, USD, seriously. (We have one, but checked into other options to see about time saving in the past) Videos cost money, press releases cost money. Getting on some foreign exchanges could also cost money. Some stuff Franko has paid out of pocket personally even. Although we are very good at keeping costs down and maximizing value. Speaking of that, for people looking to get paid and that have solid talent, check out Expanse, there could be something for you. We use the reserve to bring more talent in, making it better for everyone, miners, traders, all of us.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I have a mining question I'm  running windows 10 pro with ethminer-opencl-0.9.41 .I can only get it to mine with one card installed i don't know if it's the cards or my bat.file that's keeping it from mining with both cards installed  my main card is AMD 7990 with 6 gigs of memory on the card  and the other card is a AMD 7700 with 2 gigs of memory on the card .Could it be the differences  in the cards or my bat.file  which is   " ethminer -G -F http://exp.suprnova.cc:3000/Daveeoff.5/50 "

Your bat file looks correct, I would guess a difference in the cards. You might have to run a couple instances of it. Although someone else might be able to give you specifics on that. (have not run into this issue)
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Ugh.  Guys, I spent way too much time reading your stuff, fancy presentation, and everything else.  

I almost got excited, and then I finally figured out there was essentially a 10% premine.  Come on, why do people insist on doing this!?  Yes, I know you are vowing to use it for development costs.  It still doesn't excuse it.

You might not understand that without funding the design for the DAO here cannot work. This can work with much less than Ethererum, but not with nothing. If you are interested you can check out the white paper: Now, I also think some percentage from mining could have been an option, but this project has been around for many months now and has been progressing fine, with no issues from the funding hurting the market. Of the reserve only 200k has been used to pay for bounties and development. (250k was used for another Eth fork, and they did much less so far)

Smart contacts and time locks will ensure slow inflation and distribution over time. (in the simplest terms only 1% could be used per month, leaving *some* funding essentially forever, but also keeping inflation slow without needing an ICO)

http://www.expanse.tech/docs/whitepaper-draft.pdf

http://www.expanse.tech/docs/roadmap.pdf

http://blog.expanse.tech
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
I have a mining question I'm  running windows 10 pro with ethminer-opencl-0.9.41 .I can only get it to mine with one card installed i don't know if it's the cards or my bat.file that's keeping it from mining with both cards installed  my main card is AMD 7990 with 6 gigs of memory on the card  and the other card is a AMD 7700 with 2 gigs of memory on the card .Could it be the differences  in the cards or my bat.file  which is   " ethminer -G -F http://exp.suprnova.cc:3000/Daveeoff.5/50 "
legendary
Activity: 1246
Ugh.  Guys, I spent way too much time reading your stuff, fancy presentation, and everything else. 

I almost got excited, and then I finally figured out there was essentially a 10% premine.  Come on, why do people insist on doing this!?  Yes, I know you are vowing to use it for development costs.  It still doesn't excuse it.

Well you know the good thing about the DAO concept, I would think if you don't like it you could vote to burn it in theory if you get enough consensus.

Also I'll ask the reverse question, is there any excuse for devs working for free to make others rich either?
I personally wouldn't have done EXP's branding if I didn't get paid from the bounty. I don't mind premines, most crypto projects fail because devs have no incentive to keep working on a project if there is no financial reward involved. I don't work for free, so why should others?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
If you don't like you don't buy it, but EXP is real deal.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Ugh.  Guys, I spent way too much time reading your stuff, fancy presentation, and everything else. 

I almost got excited, and then I finally figured out there was essentially a 10% premine.  Come on, why do people insist on doing this!?  Yes, I know you are vowing to use it for development costs.  It still doesn't excuse it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLYECIjmnQs

If you have never failed, you have never tried anything new.

Agreed. Keep up the good work Smiley
legendary
Franko is Freedom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLYECIjmnQs

If you have never failed, you have never tried anything new.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

This is a DAO. Once you understand the concept it's amazing. In the end it will not matter who started the DAO. All that will matter is if people use it.

Exactly, ideally this evolves past trivial things like who started it. Great that you can understand the potential. All are welcome to be a part.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Scam bust is wrong in this case. While the Jumbucks crew is probably involved with many scams, EXP is not one of their scams.

JUmbucks only interviewed this coin.

no.
this coin has guys who failed many projects now they made this.
after hype nobody cared of this so they oubht out and now busted price up between themselves and trying to lurk newbies

really not cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA7G7AV-LT8

Let this video sink in a little bit. If you are afraid to fail, you'll never succeed.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Scam bust is wrong in this case. While the Jumbucks crew is probably involved with many scams, EXP is not one of their scams.

no.
after hype nobody cared of this so they oubht out and now busted price up between themselves and trying to lurk newbies

really not cool

Nonsense. I was involved in one other project for over a year and it is still active and traded, still on Poloniex and elsewhere. Franko had a couple over many long years, and his Franko coin is still updated and working fine. People are still trading it. Dan was not in any other crypto projects, this is his first, and he is a skilled coder. Nothing I have worked on has failed, ever, not my business, not my social media crypto club, nor any project.

If "nobody cared of this," why are 240+ people signed up in slack? Why such volume and interest? Why do trolls constantly bump this thread with misinformation over and over? Why do scammers make fake accounts and fake conversations to try and harm the project on Reddit Eth forums? You don't care, correct? Actions speak louder than words, if you didn't care you wouldn't be posting.
legendary
Activity: 1190

This is a DAO. Once you understand the concept it's amazing. In the end it will not matter who started the DAO. All that will matter is if people use it.

legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos

no.

really not cool
legendary
Activity: 1190

Jump to: