Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 285. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
And no, this is not Brian. This is a long term crypto lover who has been screwed too many times by Mr Clayton of Wallstreet and his pump and dump scams. I find it funny he thinks he has only one person mad at him when I have talked to dozens who follow this snakes trail and see the carnage.

If you want to keep your bitcoin, avoid this scammer.

I'll comment back after you all loose your shirts just to say...

I told you so.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I see a lot of you fell for another one of James Claytons pump and dump scams. Can't say I didn't warn everyone. Anything Clayton touches is a scam and a rip off. He makes money by scamming people. Preys on newbs and uses crypto as his method of paying his bills. Otherwise he would be selling crap on eBay... But crypto scams be a booming so he won't stop scamming anytime soon.

Hey, I got an idea... Let's sell coins that don't exist... Lmao ahhahaahha

I equate Clayton to that douchebag who is selling life saving pills at 700 bucks a pop.

If you know Clayton is pumping a coin... That's the time to dump. If he's on the team... That's like smoking crack in a pool of gasoline. Run from anything this fool promotes. Expose him for the scammer he is. He knows he scams. Follow his wallets. The blockchain never lies.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Some were asking about updates from Slack, so here you go:

I was just doing some testing on the wallet. You can't see it, but the tab switching animation is very cool.

We were also discussing DAO funding and how some people don't quite understand the reserve system, so here is a flowchart I created to help people visualize it better.

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
This coin price will rise, great dev behind it Smiley

I have faith in Expanse knowing that someday it's price will increase. There has been good development going on. Current price is just only the beginning of a wonderful journey. Right now, it's the perfect time to buy more cheap Expanse, because when all this is over, it's price will likely increase. Just let time pass by and you'll see  Cheesy
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
this coins price will not raise Wink

da only one making money in yo scam is you fuck off

you're nobody

I second this m8
no one wants that trash "but if you give me money ill tell you how to make money!" hopes and dreams bullshit around here
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

da only one making money in yo scam is you fuck off

you're nobody
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
Do not feed the trolls

We have the thread unmoderated so that everyone can share their opinion, if that is FUD or HYPE we want to be open in that regard. What is the general view here, better to correct FUD, respond to it, or ignore it?

I think the best is to ignore them. If you don't reply to them they will stop after a few posts ignored.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
This coin price will rise, great dev behind it Smiley
Activity: 84
follow me to make money

legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
You hear that James, you're a whale now lol

Great news! Smiley So, where is my whale wallet? In a parallel dimension?

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
You hear that James, you're a whale now lol
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
http://blog.expanse.tech
A new blog post I wrote up about strategies for crypto currency funding. This goes over some of the key strategies used in cryptos, and in detail a bit for why we used the current method for Expanse.
So, you cloned a coin (no work required except a few hours of time) and are a known coin Pumper/Dumper with "paid members" and you want investors to put $$$ into this? This does not compute. Why not try putting your own $$$ into your project instead and don't copy and paste (steal). Too much irony and conflicts of interest going on here. At least the FBI is watching it.

Forking an opensource is stealing? Really?
My main point was he/they cloned a coin (no work required except a few hours of time) and are a known coin Pumper/Dumper with "paid members" and you want investors to put $$$ into this? Too much irony and conflicts of interest going on here. At least the FBI is watching it.

Sorry for the partly off topic portion but yes a whale such as Cryptoclub has the development funds but then pre-mined the coin. This shows either zero faith in own coin or P&D. I'll let time decide.

Incorrect, we have worked well over a month on this and it is way more involved than you think. Do it yourself if you think you have an understanding of the time commitment, clearly you do not.

The Crypto Currency Collectors Club is FREE. I have made a grand total of nearly 1 BTC in tiny tips over the years. I posted so much only because I love cryptos and I am obsessed about it, and since my wife was serving in the military during the war it provided a great distraction for the years when she was overseas. I did have a moderators group that was private on Facebook, now closed, that mostly talked about what scams to avoid and what people we should ban or not ban, but there was not one single PnD in it, not once. Posting about cryptos is totally different from pumping and dumping them, and I would appreciate it if people can learn the difference before making character assassinations like this. Nor am I anything close to a Whale, but I am giving lots of time to the project and I want it to be very successful for all that join in, and will do whatever I can with my time to help it.

If you want to know about my actual past rather than just making it up, it is all online. Just check the link in my sig and you can see I am very open and post honestly about everything in my life. It is sad honest devs have to put up with this, but I am legit and I always have been, and Franko and Dan are two of the most trusted people I have met in cryptos.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
A new blog post I wrote up about strategies for crypto currency funding. This goes over some of the key strategies used in cryptos, and in detail a bit for why we used the current method for Expanse.
So, you cloned a coin (no work required except a few hours of time) and are a known coin Pumper/Dumper with "paid members" and you want investors to put $$$ into this? This does not compute. Why not try putting your own $$$ into your project instead and don't copy and paste (steal). Too much irony and conflicts of interest going on here. At least the FBI is watching it.

Forking an opensource is stealing? Really?
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Do not feed the trolls

We have the thread unmoderated so that everyone can share their opinion, if that is FUD or HYPE we want to be open in that regard. What is the general view here, better to correct FUD, respond to it, or ignore it?

Activity: 543
Merit: 500
Do not feed the trolls
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Syclone:

Prices will vary in cryptos and groups will move around BTC as they see fit. Whales will do their thing, I am certainly not one of them, sorry.... and people will FUD for their own reasons. Just something we have to deal with.

The good news is that difficulty is way down now and the update has resolved the difficulty issue for miners. So people can now mine EXP again and get a fair amount from it. Franko is creating a very innovative new branded difficulty algo that is likely to be used by others as it solves a lot of key problems, that should be some great press for Expanse as we are adding new tech and code that can be used by other open source platforms. Dan is also working on his updates and they are being tested now. This is a long term project and the marketcap is quite low, and we have spots on many excellent exchanges. This will take time however and some people are not patient, but we are in this for the long run and we will be adding value over time.

good work in pumping to your facebook group and dumping on them at 200k.

hz 2.0.

Great work distorting the facts. I told one person in one post that I wouldn't worry too much over the long run, in hindsight I should not have even commented that little, had I known even that would be twisted into FUD.

FUD against HZ is also misplaced. It is the most successful NXT clone that has 3-4x our current marketcap value for EXP, it has strong partners like Bitnation, and it still has an active team and development well over a year later. So what is the FUD, a year from now we will still be working on EXP and will only be worth 4x as much? -- I do think there is a risk with hyping and we are not doing that. The market will determine the price over the long run, and in the short term, but the facts are a year from now it is extremely likely the team will still be working on Expanse and maybe some people are underestimating the potential.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Activity: 70

how bout you bruv? think that shift is going to magically make pos for ethereum clones. dream again shithead.

roadmap for this shit clone is making a difficulty algo change. lol, look at the history of HZ. did you buy this shit at 200k? your tampon is drippin'

shift is da best coin on this forum y u so angry? y u also act like developing something different is a bad thing? You da type of bruv that bitches cause sht is going good, and bitches cause shit is going bad. Which basicly means you are just a lil bitch. You a weakhander.
Jump to: