Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 288. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I remember James Clayton, the bitch who made empty promises on XBC and desapeared after couple of weeks!! You should never trust an asshole like him :@

wow dawg sounds like you need a hug

No, sound like someone that have little more memory than others one!! YOU sound like you need to learn thw hard way so go all in ass and cry later Wink

errytime I go all in dat ass dawg I never cry cuz I got a BALD HEAD!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Dev is online while someone speaks about "disappearing" Grin.

You cant be serious? Learn to read or dont make any activity here !!
legendary
I remember James Clayton, the bitch who made empty promises on XBC and desapeared after couple of weeks!! You should never trust an asshole like him :@

No, sound like someone that have little more memory than others one!! YOU sound like you need to learn the hard way so go all in ass and cry later Wink
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Dev is online while someone speaks about "disappearing" Grin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Crossed the hardfork block, diff is dropping 4x faster now. Smiley I'm also nearly done with the new difficulty algo thats a better solution than the bandaid we came up with.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
if the explorer is correct we're only 10 blocks away from block 23k, so the diff should start working correctly if I'm not mistaken
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Roger Ver posted about his Bitcointalk alternative site today in the cryptocurrency collectors club I founded. So I posted some Expanse information on his Alt forums:

https://forum.bitcoin.com/altcoins-f45/expanse-exp-fair-launch-no-ico-community-dao-based-on-ethereum-t406.html
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Why so shy here?

Silent everywhere, seems like greatest advisors left behind.

Because they are busy "SLACKing" off...  Grin

http://slack.expanse.tech/

-tb-

Yes, feel free to join Slack. The team is busy coding/designing new stuff at the moment, so when they are silent that is actually a good thing. Wink
Activity: 271
Merit: 251
Thanks, my question was more like if it could be seen/checked for in the wallet.

Than try this
exp.getBlock(exp.blockNumber)

Ah thanks, that's what I was going for.
Activity: 601
Thanks, my question was more like if it could be seen/checked for in the wallet.

Than try this
exp.getBlock(exp.blockNumber)
Activity: 271
Merit: 251
How do I find what the difficulty is?
Anybody?

Currently 2660 G

See http://stats.expanse.tech/ , upper right corner, scroll if necessary

By the way - does anybody know where I can find thorough explanation of
what all those GAS, GAS PRICE, GAS LIMIT are... In layman's terms preferably...
Activity: 752
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Anyone with half a brain saw that this was just created to take advantage of ETH hype and then dump it. RIP people who bought this shit at 200k.

Says the girl who created a sockpuppet just to cry on bitcointalk.

RIP any shred of credibility you think you had m8.
Activity: 601
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Why so shy here?

Because they are busy "SLACKing" off...  Grin

http://slack.expanse.tech/

-tb-
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Why so shy here?

legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Anyone with half a brain saw that this was just created to take advantage of ETH hype and then dump it. RIP people who bought this shit at 200k.

I think the current price is very good opportunity for an investment..
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
new clone Eth/Hashimoto/Dagger except shift ?
Jump to: