Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 280. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Simple reason.. you cant explain it. Cheers

Where did ethereum spend $17m again? Oh thats right you cant explain that. Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
I agree there's a good team behind this coin but why use an Etherum clone?  Roll Eyes

Because ETH is on the death bed and need another huge financial aid or BTC to go to 1000.
With EXP DAO all the sallaries are in EXP thus motivating people to hold and price to reach sustainable levels.
The guys building this coins are legit and good to talk.

Join EXP Slack to see yourself...

But the they have to sell EXP to make a living.

Except we dont have to "sell it", the tokens can be used by themselves to purchase goods and services.

I can confirm also that team looks pretty resourceful.
That they can use 100k/month does not mean at all that they have to do it or will do it ....

We started off with about that, 100k for initial expenses and bounties, and have only used half of it so far. So you are correct. Just because some Core requests funding doesn't mean it will be approved, they will need to lay out a convincing argument to the entire DAO for funding approval. Most people will not vote to dillute EXP value unless they think spending/using Expanse will help the project.

Yep, I'm out. very disappointed.

devs still have 50k of the initial EXP dumps to go through.

calculate how much 50k worth of EXP is that the devs have dumped.  if they dumped it above 100k sats, that's 50 BTC they've already run away with.

devs want to dump 100k each month for an ethereum clone that has no unique code or contributions.

here the last of my EXP that i mined.

"im out very disappointed" oh now you are disappointed.. not the entire time you were trolling. Sounds legit.

To be honest I dont think anyone here will shed a tear or let out a dejected sigh that another troll is gone. Thank you for leaving. I never thought this day would come lolol.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I agree there's a good team behind this coin but why use an Etherum clone?  Roll Eyes

Because ETH is on the death bed and need another huge financial aid or BTC to go to 1000.
With EXP DAO all the sallaries are in EXP thus motivating people to hold and price to reach sustainable levels.

Except we dont have to "sell it", the tokens can be used by themselves to purchase goods and services.

That they can use 100k/month does not mean at all that they have to do it or will do it ....

We started off with about that, 100k for initial expenses and bounties, and have only used half of it so far. So you are correct. Just because some Core requests funding doesn't mean it will be approved, they will need to lay out a convincing argument to the entire DAO for funding approval. Most people will not vote to dillute EXP value unless they think spending/using Expanse will help the project.

https://i.imgur.com/U7Rlj3Z.png

calculate how much 50k worth of EXP is that the devs have dumped.  if they dumped it above 100k sats, that's 50 BTC they've already run away with.

devs want to dump 100k each month for an ethereum clone that has no unique code or contributions.

Yes, exactly this. What do they need 50 BTC for? Its alot of money. And so far no new tech at all.. can the team please explain where this 50BTC has gone? where is the costs?

Ah, Icall7 you are still here?
Nobody will explain anything, not to you.
Cheers  Wink

Simple reason.. you cant explain it. Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
I agree there's a good team behind this coin but why use an Etherum clone?  Roll Eyes

Yes, exactly this. What do they need 50 BTC for? Its alot of money. And so far no new tech at all.. can the team please explain where this 50BTC has gone? where is the costs?

Ah, Icall7 you are still here?
Nobody will explain anything, not to you.
Cheers  Wink
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/U7Rlj3Z.png

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I agree there's a good team behind this coin but why use an Etherum clone?  Roll Eyes

legendary
I really like the idea of forked ethereum as they did some good work.
But there is plenty of things I don't like about ETH and EXP is free of them...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Imagine if we had less speculators/gamblers and more builders and engineers.
And more copy & paste & find & replace "developers" delivering 90% premined coins.

you aint lien, and you know what we need more than that? angry sockpuppets bumping threads for no reason.

oooooooooooo damn! Sum1 get dis bitch some aloevera stat.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
And more copy & paste & find & replace "developers" delivering 90% premined coins.

you aint lien, and you know what we need more than that? angry sockpuppets bumping threads for no reason.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

legendary
Franko is Freedom

Who's gonna sell any real stuff for these tokens? Even if you convince some merchants, they will dump immediately whatever they get for BTC. Look at buy walls on exchanges, that's real value of your coin with premine combined. Maybe 5 BTC now. The launch was good, you caught some attention, got listed by a few major altcoin exchanges in no time. Right now, most people are gone elsewhere, price and volume are tanking. If you don't come up with anything outstanding, this downtrend will continue.

legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Who's gonna sell any real stuff for these tokens? Even if you convince some merchants, they will dump immediately whatever they get for BTC. Look at buy walls on exchanges, that's real value of your coin with premine combined. Maybe 5 BTC now. The launch was good, you caught some attention, got listed by a few major altcoin exchanges in no time. Right now, most people are gone elsewhere, price and volume are tanking. If you don't come up with anything outstanding, this downtrend will continue.

That is the nice thing about trends, they can change. Anyone that has doubts should wait until they see something outstanding.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

If it comes to the point of selling EXP to make a living, then anyone buying now will be in some massive profits later, as our marketcap would have to be vastly higher for that to happen.

(I do own a small business, and Franko and Dan also have other sources of income) -- If Expanse does reach a point where it can sustain lots of developers working on it full time, then that will be amazing and the experiment will be a success. Not only for our team, but for all of those working with us and building it up. That is our goal of course, but nobody has to worry about us selling to make a living unless Expanse becomes a huge success, and if that happens then everyone involved would already be pretty happy about it.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

We based it on Ethereum as there were some projects that we were already thinking about running on the Ethereum platform, and this allows us our own platform to do them on instead giving us more freedom. This way we can change the foundation a bit and try some new things, and we really wanted to create a self funding DAO system instead of using the ICO model of Ethereum. We believe our model has the ability to create a long lasted self funding sustainable ecosystem that solves some of the problems other crypto platforms are stuck with. (working on the white paper for it now)
legendary

legendary
Franko is Freedom

legendary

But they can decide how to spend it (who to pay) ...
legendary
Because it has 99% premine, LOL

You did your math wrong
Jump to: