Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 291. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Trying to update the pool now...

Pool updated
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
We just made an update the master and develop branch with a hardfork at block 23000.

It increases the amount EXP's difficulty adjust which means the diff will drop 4x faster. Everyone must update or risk losing your EXP.

I see the update on the branch, but none for the binaries. So, only way to update this via Linux only for now?

binaries are compiling as we speak good sir Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
We just made an update the master and develop branch with a hardfork at block 23000.

It increases the amount EXP's difficulty adjust which means the diff will drop 4x faster. Everyone must update or risk losing your EXP.

I see the update on the branch, but none for the binaries. So, only way to update this via Linux only for now?
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
wtf, no support to buy  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
hahaha now ppl leave this coin bit by bit

very few people are loyal in crypto m8, especially the miners.

I'm still mining it a few hours a day. I don't want to install SHIFT and Ethereum has too big hasharte and difficulty for me.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

thats because its not fair, they hidden premine info.
u cannot even see premine info in OP.

this is scam imho to hide all this.

Well it says 11 million reserve fund (Community Managed) in the OP.  Not sure how you missed it.  The folks involved are well known and very reputable.
ow so this clone coin scam to , with huge premine
we need to say goodbye for cloner&scammer EXPANSE=SIMPANSE Grin Grin

lol worst fudder ever
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
I like this coin but diff is too big, for me more profitable is eth at the moment.

Take a look at shiftcoin.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I like this coin but diff is too big, for me more profitable is eth at the moment.
Activity: 518

Well it says 11 million reserve fund (Community Managed) in the OP.  Not sure how you missed it.  The folks involved are well known and very reputable.

A lot of people don't read the OP's and/or the links. People want things to be easy and lazy, money to come out of thin air. lol
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

Well it says 11 million reserve fund (Community Managed) in the OP.  Not sure how you missed it.  The folks involved are well known and very reputable.
ow so this clone coin scam to , with huge premine
we need to say goodbye for cloner&scammer EXPANSE=SIMPANSE Grin Grin
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

Well it says 11 million reserve fund (Community Managed) in the OP.  Not sure how you missed it.  The folks involved are well known and very reputable.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos

Activity: 752
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

very few people are loyal in crypto m8, especially the miners.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Depends, if the pool uses PPS its cool, if they use PPLNS i would switch to ETH ( coinotron Profitability show better performance for ETH than EXP). It may take several days to adjust the diff.

Not much with 10MHs, with a 3Ghs and 100 blocks per day, you may not mine a block in more than 24 hours.

I have a chance to win something by solomining with 10-20 MH/s ? What time would I have to wait to earn something ? Since the difficulty and the hashrate and gone down really quickly these past days, I should be able to do something, right ?

Too bad  Sad... So I'll keep mining on the pool.
longer than that because.. if everyone thinks "ill just come back when the difficulty is lower" who is going to lower the difficulty?
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Not much with 10MHs, with a 3Ghs and 100 blocks per day, you may not mine a block in more than 24 hours.

I have a chance to win something by solomining with 10-20 MH/s ? What time would I have to wait to earn something ? Since the difficulty and the hashrate and gone down really quickly these past days, I should be able to do something, right ?

You can switch your miner on Shiftcoin. It's more profitable than exp.
Activity: 784
Depends, if the pool uses PPS its cool, if they use PPLNS i would switch to ETH ( coinotron Profitability show better performance for ETH than EXP). It may take several days to adjust the diff.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

Activity: 784

Jump to: