Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 290. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Finally we will see lowering the diff
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
How can I update my miner ? Is there a command on the previous one ? I have EasyExpanse so I couldn't be able to do tricky things with GitHub.
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
We have created a patch to address the block time adjustment issue that is currently ongoing. It has been pushed to the master git, and precompiled binaries will be made available shortly. The fork takes place on block #23000, and is essential users update their clients prior to then.

It is important that everyone updates their client. This is a hard fork -- failure to upgrade your client will result in you ending up on a chain outside of the main network. If you do not update, everything your client does from after block 23000 will be on an unofficial chain.

If you are reading this post after block 23,000 Coins you already have will not be lost, but any new coins you mine or receive on that client/chain after block 23000 will not exist on the main chain so it is vital you update immediately.

Update instructions and links will be posted here and in an update to the opening post momentarily.

Thanks, where are the instructions? you said the sooner the better?
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I have problem with withdrawing EXP from bleutrade, transaction was made on 2015-09-17 07:05:12, there is no TX, just stands that amount of coins that are sent to specific address. I checked receiving address twice, there is no mistakes.
But coins are not received yet.
I created ticket on Bleutrade, but there is no answer from support.
Now to check where coins are ?

I also have a problem.

Sent 70 coins from bleutrade to bittrex. I never got them.

I thought it is bittrex' fault.

@ Hazcat. Good decision to buy 280X. Still best card for this. I hate the new amd cards. 3XX series ist just rebranded and the Fury cards are way too expensive.

Edit: I have 55 MH/s on my 2x 280X rig (1125 core / mem stock). I didn't sound out the very maximum, cause the machine is remote acces (60 km away) and i don't want it to hang up.

Just got my 2x280x today 1 DOA :-( but the other at 1125 core and stock mem is getting 27MH so pretty happy Cheesy
Activity: 271
Merit: 251
How do I find what the difficulty is?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Recompiled

also

A blog post explaining what we did and why and what our plans are in the future.

http://expanseofficial.tumblr.com/post/129805473548/a-familiar-foe

Thank you for all your work and this information Franko

Re mining in a pool do we need to change anything or just keep pointing to the pool?

just keep mining buddy, once we reach block 23000 the difficulty should drop a fair amount faster.

This is excellent work. I like how development and improvements are going on for Expanse. Very active community and dev. I'll be mining soon  Cheesy

What planet are you from? Active dev? https://github.com/expanse-project/go-expanse

Do you actually think that this commit history is "very active" ? Stop with the lies
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Me ain't no expert, but last found block was an hour ago?!....

Aim your miners at exp, help speed up the blocktime
Activity: 271
Me ain't no expert, but last found block was an hour ago?!....
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Recompiled

also

A blog post explaining what we did and why and what our plans are in the future.

Re mining in a pool do we need to change anything or just keep pointing to the pool?

just keep mining buddy, once we reach block 23000 the difficulty should drop a fair amount faster.

This is excellent work. I like how development and improvements are going on for Expanse. Very active community and dev. I'll be mining soon  Cheesy
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Recompiled

also

Activity: 136
Recompiled

also

legendary
Franko is Freedom
Recompiled

also

legendary
Franko is Freedom

Is this the new version? Because when I run it, the version is the same as the one before (based on what the command line says) The command line says Gexp 1.1.3  Huh

One sec im recompiling just to make sure.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Is this the new version? Because when I run it, the version is the same as the one before (based on what the command line says) The command line says Gexp 1.1.3  Huh
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 293
Director - www.cubeform.io
We have created a patch to address the block time adjustment issue that is currently ongoing. It has been pushed to the master git, and precompiled binaries will be made available shortly. The fork takes place on block #23000, and is essential users update their clients prior to then.

It is important that everyone updates their client. This is a hard fork -- failure to upgrade your client will result in you ending up on a chain outside of the main network. If you do not update, everything your client does from after block 23000 will be on an unofficial chain.

If you are reading this post after block 23,000 Coins you already have will not be lost, but any new coins you mine or receive on that client/chain after block 23000 will not exist on the main chain so it is vital you update immediately.

Update instructions and links will be posted here and in an update to the opening post momentarily.

need to update miner too, or only the client? block 23000is still 2-3 days from now imho.

Just the client.  Wink
legendary
Franko is Freedom

need to update miner too, or only the client? block 23000is still 2-3 days from now imho.

It would be best to update as fast as possible. I believe you are right its atleast a few days from now and then it will still take a few more days after that to get to where we need to be. Thanks for being patient.
Activity: 214

Activity: 293
Director - www.cubeform.io

legendary
Franko is Freedom
Jump to: