Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 321. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
How do you cpumine this, is it worth it?
legendary
Activity: 896
It's amazing! first tokens sold for 0.15 BTC and now someone is selling for 0.0025BTC, that's just crazy!

Why is it amazing?  .15 btc is completely ridiculous.  Ethereum is selling for 0.00386489 BTC.  

Ethereum also has a 15 second block time, not 60 seconds

What does block time have to do with the adoption of a platform that isn't usable except for the few geeks that think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread?

The average person can't use this platform.  There is no easy path to adoption.  People are mocking those that can't figure out how to mine it.  Why would anyone use this platform when an easy to use cryptocurrency already exists and is accepted as payment at many locations?  Yes bitcoin.  I can buy laptops and patio furniture right now with bitcoin.  And it's easy.  Online wallet, enter amount, click send.  Or my preference, local wallet and blockchain.  

I'm not fudding this coin.  I'm just pointing out some facts.  If you want this to succeed you're going to need to do something more than just copy some platform that hasn't proven to be viable.  But good luck with your endeavor.  I'll be watching from the sidelines.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Just got an error

'GPU cant allocate the DAG in a single chunk. Bailing'

2GB GPU so that should be ok

Its now re doing the DAG?
Activity: 163
It's amazing! first tokens sold for 0.15 BTC and now someone is selling for 0.0025BTC, that's just crazy!

Why is it amazing?  .15 btc is completely ridiculous.  Ethereum is selling for 0.00386489 BTC.   

Ethereum also has a 15 second block time, not 60 seconds
legendary
Activity: 896

Why is it amazing?  .15 btc is completely ridiculous.  Ethereum is selling for 0.00386489 BTC.   
Activity: 582
Merit: 502

yeah funny how my deposit was sitting at 115% and i would not show up untill the .15 was gone

You're lucky! mine is still at 24%  Sad

But anyway, I wont sale for the current price, that's just ... not wise Wink

Quoting you so I can revisit in a month and remind you after it's been dumped day after day.

Not a problem! Smiley  I'll see your face after a year Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

yeah funny how my deposit was sitting at 115% and i would not show up untill the .15 was gone

Quoting you so I can revisit in a month and remind you after it's been dumped day after day.

Activity: 163

Activity: 428
Inactivity: 8963
I confirm. I sent some exp to bleutrade few minutes ago and now it's marked as pending deposit. Everything seems to be fine.
Activity: 503

Can you send exp to here? I sent 5 minutes ago but now still no transaction.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Is this exchange reliable? Doe's anybody traded there before?

Bleutrade is a good and reliable exchange

Is this exchange reliable? Doe's anybody traded there before?
Activity: 414
Activity: 463

Try using the pool if you are having trouble solo mining. I spent about 15 seconds on it deleting "eth3" and replacing it with "exp" in the .bat for Suprnova., mining fine with 4 GPUs. Solo mining will be improved and made easier, and that is a main priority.

https://exp.suprnova.cc

The network has to be fixed and not because of solo mining. Know what happens when you build skyscraper on cardboard foundation?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
this coin is not working

Took me a day and a half to figure out ETH.  I'm sure some people say the same thing about ETH.

Keep trying...

-tb-
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
Check it out Smiley

http://stats.expanse.tech/

Gives you a nice snapshop of the network as it is now.

Thank you stats.ethdevs.com for supplying such a nice tool ^_^

it looks nice, u need to change logo at top bar
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

My miner has shit itself 3 times already today. Something is wrong with this coin. It never happened with ETH or SHF.

Smooth sailing here and has been since launch.  Still solo mining...

-tb-
Jump to: