Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 331. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
WARNING...... WALLETS loose coins......

just lost 800 coins ( a couple hours mining)  Huh not happy..

same crap as with shiftcoin, the wallets loose the coins..... or back door access.....

URGENT UPDATE........ required guys and yes I am using the V3 version.....

cheers

You prolly was on wrong chain and mined alone.... check block number, also check numbers  peers and port forward

shift coin had ZERO problems!
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
From the testing I have done the lack of peers seems related to Windows 10. I can't get connected to more than 2 peers even with adding many manually.
I have noticed similar behavior with other coins on this OS as well with lack of peers and have not found a solution. (even with firewall disabled on machine)

When I do the same thing on Win 8.1 I have no problems getting peers with the same config, TCP and UDP port 47286 forwarded.

I run Windows 10 on all my machines, except one that runs Ubuntu Linux. Seems, like an issue with Windows 10.

I have 4 peers now on Win10. I don't think the node discovery works as well on this OS and the manual additions do not have an immediate impact like on 8.1.

I've been going back and forth between 3 to 4 peers, after the nodes are added. Could be something with the default network configurations of Windows 10.

Just out of curiosity......are these the nodes you seem to be connected to? I wonder if only Win10 machines are connecting to each other.
18.97.7.22:42786
54.72.37.197:40308
74.196.59.103:42786
68.197.12.14:42786

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
WARNING...... WALLETS loose coins......

just lost 800 coins ( a couple hours mining)  Huh not happy..

same crap as with shiftcoin, the wallets loose the coins..... or back door access.....

URGENT UPDATE........ required guys and yes I am using the V3 version.....

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
I only can connect to 1 node with IP : 188.2.33.179. This is right or wrong chain?

right  Grin

block 5439
Activity: 503
Merit: 100
I only can connect to 1 node with IP : 188.2.33.179. This is right or wrong chain?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
From the testing I have done the lack of peers seems related to Windows 10. I can't get connected to more than 2 peers even with adding many manually.
I have noticed similar behavior with other coins on this OS as well with lack of peers and have not found a solution. (even with firewall disabled on machine)

When I do the same thing on Win 8.1 I have no problems getting peers with the same config, TCP and UDP port 47286 forwarded.

I run Windows 10 on all my machines, except one that runs Ubuntu Linux. Seems, like an issue with Windows 10.

I have 4 peers now on Win10. I don't think the node discovery works as well on this OS and the manual additions do not have an immediate impact like on 8.1.

I've been going back and forth between 3 to 4 peers, after the nodes are added. Could be something with the default network configurations of Windows 10.
Activity: 574
What price should be per 1 EXP?

40 pages and still busy with testnet ??

Huh Huh Huh

It's been the live network for about 3 hours and 40 minutes...
Activity: 347
40 pages and still busy with testnet ??

Huh Huh Huh
Hmm google is your friend > http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm

Forward UDP and TCP

Really people....

Some people have hardware issues that the manufacture don't fix in an firmware update. Keep that in mind, not everyone's hardware works perfect and not the fault of the end user all the time.
Activity: 163
Hmm google is your friend > http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm

Forward UDP and TCP

Really people....
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
what's the command to send exp from my wallet to another address?
Activity: 293
Merit: 251
Director - www.cubeform.io
If you are having problems, please try increasing the verbosity -verbosity=4 or 5 (up to 10) and see if it provides additional information.  
Please check the exp.log in the exp directory.

If you see an issue but don't understand it, please paste in on a pastebin (www.pastebin.com) and link it in your post and we will take a look. Please do not post them directly to the thread.
Activity: 293
Merit: 251
Director - www.cubeform.io
Here are some guide to help people having problems with port forwarding: http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/

Make sure uPNP is also enabled.

Setup is one word when it is a noun (e.g., “it was a setup!”) or an adjective (e.g., “follow the setup instructions”). It is two words—set up—when it functions as a verb (e.g., “I’m going to set up the computer”).

Good try.

The issue is, some routers don't have NAT redirection and/or it isn't working properly or the manufacture doesn't chose to fix it with a new firmware. I just found out my router has that issue of it not working properly: Linksys EA6300. That's kind of suck, but at least I'm connected to 3 peers for the past 2 hours...But upnp works fine on it...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

I can't connect to the suprnova pool

It will be available in 6-8 hours...

BTW Smoothest launch ever

That sucks

Jump to: