Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 370. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
https://github.com/expanse-project/go-expanse/tree/develop

LOL. This guy aint no coder. Embarrassing.

You must have worked really hard Franko. hah. One of your 4 other coins.

Sure, you've created a coin yourself....Trolling with a new account, that's genius...Not...lol
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
https://github.com/expanse-project/go-expanse/tree/develop

LOL. This guy aint no coder. Embarrassing.

You must have worked really hard Franko. hah. One of your 4 other coins.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Anyone have a link to a miner for AMD cards, and a guide about how to mine with a pool/solo?

http://cryptomining-blog.com/5344-quick-guide-on-solo-gpu-mining-ethereum-on-windows/

I think this guide is really good.

Yes that one is a good guide, on this site you have all build version for ethereum https://build.ethdev.com/builds/
Activity: 574
Test launch started  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Anyone have a link to a miner for AMD cards, and a guide about how to mine with a pool/solo?

http://cryptomining-blog.com/5344-quick-guide-on-solo-gpu-mining-ethereum-on-windows/

I think this guide is really good.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Activity: 752
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
this doesnt look like secure investment

whats a secure investment to you m8? bot, exclusive coin, mapcoin, and negativity?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
what do you mean by that it's not like there asking for crowdfunding nor any ICO funds, so you really plan on not spending a few hours on what these talented people of the crypto community have to bring to the table? i would be ashamed if i missed another great project such as this i for one am excited as hell....
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
Activity: 672
what time will the test net launch be happening tomorrow, looking forward to test mining this kinda had a hard time setting up miners for eth hopefully this will be more clear and a little simpler  Wink

No time set for the test launch, but once everything is ready tomorrow. It should run for a couple days so there is no rush trying to test mine first. As this is just a test there is no value with anything mined with it, so don't worry about being early.
ya, i know there is basically no point to joining the test mine, but it gives me the chance to make sure i have my miners set up properly, when i tried to mine eth i struggled for a few days and just gave up, hoping this will be a lot smoother and hopefully me and my pea sized brain will be able to figure it out  Grin

Here a tutorial for solo mining ether coins: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12306597

It has bat files too.

thanks that really helps!, but when i was trying to mine eth there was only 30 gigs on the network, last time i checked there was 400GH+? im not sure if it's still as high but that's pretty insane for cpu power only.... so i stopped bothering with it

suprnova pool really helps for when the diff is gets too high. You basically just have to run the gpuminer and that's it. I struggled as well but i think I have it worked out pretty well now.
what time will the test net launch be happening tomorrow, looking forward to test mining this kinda had a hard time setting up miners for eth hopefully this will be more clear and a little simpler  Wink

No time set for the test launch, but once everything is ready tomorrow. It should run for a couple days so there is no rush trying to test mine first. As this is just a test there is no value with anything mined with it, so don't worry about being early.
ya, i know there is basically no point to joining the test mine, but it gives me the chance to make sure i have my miners set up properly, when i tried to mine eth i struggled for a few days and just gave up, hoping this will be a lot smoother and hopefully me and my pea sized brain will be able to figure it out  Grin

Here a tutorial for solo mining ether coins: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12306597

It has bat files too.

thanks that really helps!, but when i was trying to mine eth there was only 30 gigs on the network, last time i checked there was 400GH+? im not sure if it's still as high but that's pretty insane for cpu power only.... so i stopped bothering with it, the one random pool feature really boggled my mind somuch $ invested into a project without a dedicated mining pool/server...  Huh
Activity: 672
what time will the test net launch be happening tomorrow, looking forward to test mining this kinda had a hard time setting up miners for eth hopefully this will be more clear and a little simpler  Wink

ya, i know there is basically no point to joining the test mine, but it gives me the chance to make sure i have my miners set up properly, when i tried to mine eth i struggled for a few days and just gave up, hoping this will be a lot smoother and hopefully me and my pea sized brain will be able to figure it out  Grin

It has bat files too.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Well there is a point, to do exactly what you said ^_^ get your mining gear ready and everything.

legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

legendary
Franko is Freedom
And Ethereum had 12m ETH in their simple multisig premine reserve contract.. which they have already withdrew 7m :x

Our DAO contract limits the withdraw to 1% of the total contract balance per 24 hours.

Furthermore, Anyone trying to discredit our network by claiming its just a clone blahblahbalh is painfully ignorant to the nature of the ETH codebase. ETH was specifically designed to give anyone the ability to create their own chain with relative ease. They even encourage users to create their own private network if ETH's parameters dont fit their needs.. and ETH doesnt fit my needs so I'm creating EXP.

And taking a ridiculous premine which will stun the growth of the coin.  We don't care how you hold it.  The fact of the matter is that you're being greedy.  End of story.

1) Expanse isnt a "coin" its a tokenized dapp platform
2) You keep missing the point. No central authority is holding it. You, if you choose to participate in the network, will be one of many holding it and actively deciding how it gets spent.

Then why are you posting in the "Alternate cryptocurrencies" section?  It's a fucking altcoin.

Because there isnt a "dapp platform" section. You should send Theymos a section if it hurts your feelings so bad.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Activity: 462
And Ethereum had 12m ETH in their simple multisig premine reserve contract.. which they have already withdrew 7m :x

Our DAO contract limits the withdraw to 1% of the total contract balance per 24 hours.

Furthermore, Anyone trying to discredit our network by claiming its just a clone blahblahbalh is painfully ignorant to the nature of the ETH codebase. ETH was specifically designed to give anyone the ability to create their own chain with relative ease. They even encourage users to create their own private network if ETH's parameters dont fit their needs.. and ETH doesnt fit my needs so I'm creating EXP.

And taking a ridiculous premine which will stun the growth of the coin.  We don't care how you hold it.  The fact of the matter is that you're being greedy.  End of story.

2) You keep missing the point. No central authority is holding it. You, if you choose to participate in the network, will be one of many holding it and actively deciding how it gets spent.

Then why are you posting in the "Alternate cryptocurrencies" section?  It's a fucking altcoin.
Activity: 463

You guys continue to dodge the questions about the 1.1 million coins you will have in your hands ready to dump on first exchange. Put your money where your mouth is. Delete the 1.1 million part you have up front, entirely. Go with 100% contract only community vote released over time fund and this might not be DOA.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Jump to: