Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 5. (Read 961404 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
 Roll Eyes

In our discord we are ALWAYS available. Morning, noon, and night. We even have tokenlab software coming out today for the beta testers.

Im just in disbelief poolminor's feelings are still this bruised about frk 5 years later. Obviously he never valued the ideas that made FRK great, he just wanted me to make him rich.
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
This coin really went to crap. I guess I'm never going to get back the 800 bucks I spent on 100 EXP  Embarrassed Cry

Just wait for another Bitcoin bubble, EXP will explode.

nop lol
this is death coin
miners not mine this shit like 1.5 year ago
polo del this
forget this shit base

Even though I don't like it, indeed right now it is starting to die out. 2 years ago when they announced their borderless wallet, I was like.
This is our future, their wallet is awesome and beautiful compared to Bitcoin or ETH.
but everything changed.
their social media stopped saying something in November, and their supporters were doing that too.

This was always going to happen.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34701208
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Expanse will be one of the coin that are being eridicated from cryptospace in the future along with other coins like bitcrystals, bcash and maybe also ethereum classic. Sry to say that but I wouldnt invest in polo/trex coins anymore, lost also many thousands on such coins, see it as learning process.
Activity: 400
Merit: 105
This coin really went to crap. I guess I'm never going to get back the 800 bucks I spent on 100 EXP  Embarrassed Cry

nop lol
this is death coin
polo del this
forget this shit base

Even though I don't like it, indeed right now it is starting to die out. 2 years ago when they announced their borderless wallet, I was like.
This is our future, their wallet is awesome and beautiful compared to Bitcoin or ETH.
but everything changed.
their social media stopped saying something in November, and their supporters were doing that too.

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
This coin really went to crap. I guess I'm never going to get back the 800 bucks I spent on 100 EXP  Embarrassed Cry

nop lol
this is death coin
polo del this
forget this shit base
Activity: 924
Merit: 175

Quit then. Less difficulty for rest of the miners Smiley
Price doesn't matter in dollar terms. Everything goes down with Bitcoin. Just wait for another Bitcoin bubble, EXP will explode.
copper member
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Zeal The Deal
Thanks, it worked!

-allcoins 1 was to key. I did not include this option and it wasn't working without it Smiley
Activity: 183
Merit: 3
Hi guys,

Can someone tell me, how to mine EXP using Claymore-ETH? Or what is correct command line to Ethminer?

I am using linux Simplemining distro, and I can't get ethminer or claymore to work on any pool :|
My command line to Claymore-ETH:
Code:
-epool http://exp-us.dwarfpool.com:81 -ewal address -eworker $rigName -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -tstop 75 -tstart 62 -mode 1 -mport 0
Result:
Code:
ETH: Stratum - connecting to 'exp-us.dwarfpool.com' _158.69.199.198_ port 81 (unsecure)
ETH: Stratum - Connected (exp-us.dwarfpool.com:81) (unsecure)
Socket was closed remotely (by pool)
ETH: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...
I've got same result on http://expmine.pro/ pool and http://pool.expanse.tech/ doesn't work either.
  works fine for me

run.bat

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -di 00 -mode 1 -allcoins 1 -epool exp-eu.dwarfpool.com:8018 -ewal 0xYouWalletblablablablablablablablablablabla -eworker rig-1 -epsw x -logfile noappend
Hi guys,

Can someone tell me, how to mine EXP using Claymore-ETH? Or what is correct command line to Ethminer?

I am using linux Simplemining distro, and I can't get ethminer or claymore to work on any pool :|
My command line to Claymore-ETH:
Code:
-epool http://exp-us.dwarfpool.com:81 -ewal address -eworker $rigName -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -tstop 75 -tstart 62 -mode 1 -mport 0
Result:
Code:
ETH: Stratum - connecting to 'exp-us.dwarfpool.com' _158.69.199.198_ port 81 (unsecure)
ETH: Stratum - Connected (exp-us.dwarfpool.com:81) (unsecure)
Socket was closed remotely (by pool)
ETH: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...
I've got same result on http://expmine.pro/ pool and http://pool.expanse.tech/ doesn't work either.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
When is PEX going to be launched? I'm excited to see if there's going to be trading interest in the platform and how is the team going to encourage trading in it.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Our DEX is right on schedule to start beta testing this week. The digital asset exchange is one of the big milestones for Tokenlab and we are glad to finally check it off the list.

Our next big deliverable will be the Tokenlab Token Creation Wizard and Module Market Place. They should be out by the first of the year.

And now.. A message from the only people who care enough about expanse to comment. Our relentless critics. Take it away guys!

Sounds great.

Rg. the listing fee. Bittrex doesnt have a listing fee anymore. They state that on their website. So not sure what the fuss with that is about.

Rg the DEX. We'll see if it is used, i mean there are 100 exchanges out there, we'll see which ones will provail.

Same with Tokenlab. 1,5 years ago when the Idea came out, ICOS was the big thing, but the wheels of time turn and doing an ICO is not as lucrative anymore than it used to be, simply collection money from strangers. ALso there are what, 100 tokenlabs out there? ETH, Waves, ARK, Cybermiles, Lisk, NEO. I think Tokenlab was a great idea, but it happened 2 years too late. Similar to Facebook. No point in creating a social network now hey? Cheesy
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Hello! Help! I load the wallet immediately writes a node.expansion error! What to do, do not load the wallet (((Help please!

Can you send me a screenshot? Come into the discord and someone can help you out. https://www.discord.me/expanse
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hello! Help! I load the wallet immediately writes a node.expansion error! What to do, do not load the wallet (((Help please!
Activity: 69
And now.. A message from the only people who care enough about expanse to comment. Our relentless critics. Take it away guys!

That says a lot about the project.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Our DEX is right on schedule to start beta testing this week. The digital asset exchange is one of the big milestones for Tokenlab and we are glad to finally check it off the list.

Our next big deliverable will be the Tokenlab Token Creation Wizard and Module Market Place. They should be out by the first of the year.

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

with $15k in trades a day, that would take longer than bitcoins final mined btc, lol...your project is dead.

Even if its dead, its mostly because of people like you that, instead trying to be productive, just lose
their time going around, trolling and generally been toxic. Sad life

listen clown, ive been around before those clowns copied and pasted the eth code and shilled the crap out of this beat down project in james facebook group while you and the rest capitalized on the shilling.

hip hop and away...

So you're trolling them since beginning?
Sad, really.
Go do something productive on your own instead asking for attention by throwing mud at better than yourself

nah, i just know more than you do...

hip hope and away...
Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

with $15k in trades a day, that would take longer than bitcoins final mined btc, lol...your project is dead.

Even if its dead, its mostly because of people like you that, instead trying to be productive, just lose
their time going around, trolling and generally been toxic. Sad life

listen clown, ive been around before those clowns copied and pasted the eth code and shilled the crap out of this beat down project in james facebook group while you and the rest capitalized on the shilling.

hip hop and away...

So you're trolling them since beginning?
Sad, really.
Go do something productive on your own instead asking for attention by throwing mud at better than yourself
Activity: 69
When will Tokenlab be listed on CMC and an exchange people can trade on?

Tokenlab is listed on some pretty big exchanges actually, like:

Bitexbay (Oh, wait, their website is down)
Boaexchange (who's mangament Franko knows, so they're 100% legit guys and their exchange has enormous volume)

I wonder why tokenlab is still not on the exchanges... It should be if the team wants to expose the project to more people. A lot of potential investors check cmc daily it's a good window to let everyone know you exist.

The reason for it has been explained multiple times in here and on the expanse discord channel. The team is not willing to pay any money for listing, that's it. Their idea is that somehow Exp and tokenlab will miraculausly get so huge, that the exchanges will be begging them to list their coins.

You think they should pay their whole marketcap just to be listed on Binance, for example?

They had a very good chance in january, when Exp was at an all time high, to get listed on upcoming exchanges. That didn't happen and now the boat is long gone.
I get the idea of making their own exchange, so nobody else can screw them over (Franko apparently is an expert in finding people who can screw him over), but who's gonna do any trading there?
Their own discord channel has about 20 active members, they'r not gonna create any volume and as always there is no marketing.
Pages:
Jump to: