Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 9. (Read 961404 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
At this moment this is the mostly undervalued project. I hope that exp will jump on Binance and Coinbase...
Regarding undervalued, I agree. And what are the prerequisites that exp can be added Binance and Coinbase ? I haven't heard about it yet.
Activity: 651
Merit: 518
Airdrop countdown is over, when will tokens be distributed? How to see them at Mist wallet?

http://expex.io/

On a sidenote, please stop using stupid Discord and move debate here! This forum is the ultimate recruitment tool. No or little activities around here and you can bet on community vanishing.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 318
At this moment this is the mostly undervalued project. I hope that exp will jump on Binance and Coinbase...

nah, I doubt Changpeng Zhao has any sense of humor, otherwise we'd be listed about 10 days ago  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
The reserve account isnt getting pex.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Someone is just about to copy their 9 million pre mine and turn it into PEX to dump it there slowly after a couple months of uptime.

If you did that you can make sure people will find you and beat you up on the street by the way.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
lol Smiley

How could I type Gandalf instead of Gander...   Cheesy
There is something SERIOUS wrong with the Expanse blockchain Sad

I have an other paper wallet, where I mine direct EXP on.
There is over 2000 EXP stalled on this wallet.
Today I searched the address on Gandalf and THERE IS ONLY 18.4467 EXP left!

Where are my 2000 EXP?

HOW can my EXP be gone, WHILE THERE IS NO OUTGOING transaction EVER made?

And now it gets even more strange....

When I look at the Poloniex EXP wallet there should be roughly 1,6 mil. EXP on....
Guess how many EXP is on this wallet? Yes; also exact 18.4467 EXP!

How is it possible that my address and this address, what should containe MUCH more EXP, have only exact 18.4467 EXP on it.

Is the EXP blockchain hacked? Is the Gandalf blockchain fucked?

What a coincidence this is all right now happening, 3 days before the fork.

Is EXPANSE fucking us over right now?

Maybe I am back to newbie status after my Bitcointalk account was hacked, but somebody\one is knowing about all this here. I am sure.

extra added:

Here, see for yourself  -> This is the Polo EXP wallet and check the balance. Clearly not right Sad

https://www.gander.tech/address/0x342709de12f503a689efa9671532a72e19a9bbc7

Update:

After contact with an EXP dev. he confirmed  this BUG and they are working on it.
Via MEW you can still see the correct amount of EXP he did mention (checked it, and there the balance is ok)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
All seven of my nodes appear to be on the main chain.
Activity: 2146
I have installed the latest Mist wallet on Win 7 64-bit machine and synced it from scratch, it all went fine but then wallet refused to sync any newer blocks, those generated while it was syncing. Restart didn't helped, wallet is now constantly syncing the same blocks upon each start and that means more and more blocks to download each session. Is there any command to make wallet actualy save all new data to disk?

Someone else reported this on discord as well. Ill see if I can recreate it. Can you create an issue on github?

Done. The issue was reported by my close associate going under the handle Potbelly. He will be hitting some quite trifling milestone with the development of a punching bag for his friend from Palais Schaumburg. Cant say more because Im in hurry, have to get my shit in order and fall into long-waited tranquility somewhere on the beach of Nevada.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I have installed the latest Mist wallet on Win 7 64-bit machine and synced it from scratch, it all went fine but then wallet refused to sync any newer blocks, those generated while it was syncing. Restart didn't helped, wallet is now constantly syncing the same blocks upon each start and that means more and more blocks to download each session. Is there any command to make wallet actualy save all new data to disk?

Someone else reported this on discord as well. Ill see if I can recreate it. Can you create an issue on github?
Activity: 2146
Looks great, I'm in with a pool !

soon EXP will be coinbase Wink weeee

It will deff be on coinbase WAY before binance lol. Man, I didnt even think anyone would care about binance's listing fee.

i think they said 400 EXP ~ check it out i just told them we are in with the binance ballers founders club = your listing is safu Smiley hehe

Go back to trolling Einsteinium crowd, you won't find too many fools here to fall for it

trolling? bwaahaha i'm a PAID PROMOTER for those numb skulls !!  Cheesy   ~~~you must be n00b at this?

>>>    LOOK AT ME===>I'M THE INFLUENCER HERE NOW.  Kiss    <<<

Hehe man, this is why ur promotional skills abraded, revealing a loose-fitting panties rounding an assium with hairy covering on each side of the asscheek. Yes this is the sound of a middle finger alert. U used to promote shit when u were in shape, but the time worn u out. Looking at the posts, some people here still hold investments in DAO I guess.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
It seems that no one cares about the PEX airdrop because EXP price is very low now, why would people not be buying at these prices? Maybe because bitcoin will make an aggressive move, either up or down (but most likely will stay stable around this area until it becomes crucial support in november according to the long term trend) so people don't trust altcoins right now. 
Just a Expanse coin lends itself to the pressure of the market and nothing more special. Today, for example, the Expanse coin is no worse than others began to grow up. So it's not that bad.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I just did sent 1 EXP to a paper wallet to claim EXPEX (for test), however it is confirmed it will not show up in the blockchain Gander.

Send from polo tot my paper wallet. When I search the address Gander does nothing?

I don't think I can do anything wrong whit this...  More people trouble?

Because of the fact this doesn't work I am not gonna send thousands of EXP now Sad

Will Polo give EXPEX to Expanse holders?

Gander has a little delay when new tx's come in. You can use https://explorer.expanse.tech as well to double check it if you want.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Same trolls different day. Good to see they all still love me so much <3 <3 <3.  Kiss

Anyways.

The airdrop module is an item on the tokenlab roadmap. The pex airdrop is a live demonstration of the software we are working on.. it also happens that a token asset exchange is ALSO on the tokenlab roadmap.. the asset exchange / dex uses the PEX token for fee's (just like the 0x protocol). The PEX token was created with the tokenlab software we are working on. Is anyone here starting to notice a trend or something?

Tokenlab is a token management system that has a lot of complex pieces that need to be in place for the other pieces to function.

Tokenlab Beta 1.0 is just around the corner for release, with the asset exchange and airdrop module being some of the last pieces that needed to fall in place. Smiley

We are behind schedule, and that's ok. Good things are worth waiting for.  
I just did sent 1 EXP to a paper wallet to claim EXPEX (for test), however it is confirmed it will not show up in the blockchain Gander.

Send from polo tot my paper wallet. When I search the address Gander does nothing?

I don't think I can do anything wrong whit this...  More people trouble?

Because of the fact this doesn't work I am not gonna send thousands of EXP now Sad

Will Polo give EXPEX to Expanse holders?
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
The PEX Airdrop Aug 31st 2018
Make sure you have your EXP and LAB ready for the PEX airdrop coming August 31st!
The best thing to do is have your EXP and LAB stored in a local wallet like Mist, Luna, MEW, MyCrypto, or Ledger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSjjzX0pzQ&feature=youtu.be&a=

Nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. What is the use for those tokens anyway?

Fleecing, obviously.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
It seems that no one cares about the PEX airdrop because EXP price is very low now, why would people not be buying at these prices? Maybe because bitcoin will make an aggressive move, either up or down (but most likely will stay stable around this area until it becomes crucial support in november according to the long term trend) so people don't trust altcoins right now. 
Pages:
Jump to: