Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 7. (Read 961404 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
How about you should read how butthurt you expanse guys are after poloniex told you to get lost.
Only bitching and moaning about how unfair it is. Then saying that Poloniex is pointless anyway.
If it's so pointless, why are you all so mad?

But at least you have your exchange coming. I actually would like to see it happen. Then we could see the volume that your discord channel can create there.

Btw, how's tokenlab coming? It's been a year since the ICO and all that has happened so far, is that the website was changed so that you didin't have any dates on the roadmap anymore.

Face the facts, Franko blew it, when EXP was skyrocketing and he didn't use any of it to get on some new exchanges that were starting to take over the market from poloniex.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 318
If anyone wants to find out, what extremely delusional people look like, go to the Expanse discord channel. It's a goldmine.

And if anyone want to find out what butthurt means, he should check your post history?
If anyone wants to find out, what extremely delusional people look like, go to the Expanse discord channel. It's a goldmine.
After hearing that news and reading the EXP discord channel, it seems that the people who are behind EXP or heavily invested in it are even more delusional than I previously thought.
Creating your own exchange??? Yeah right, like the 20 people from their channel are gonna generate any volume.
As always Expanse is just so far behind the curve, that whatever they do, it just doesn't matter.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
New exchange coingamex.com accepts Expanse, in case you are interested

EXP/BTC and EXP/ETH markets

Awesome Smiley

r.i.p. poloniex >>> the trollbox days were fun!! :\ boo haters!!

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/1047517412244054016
Activity: 266
im glad i dropped out of expanse, where is pex exchange? thats the last thing i got before bailing this scam currency.

9 million pre mined coins is just soon about to get real, also pex brings that 9 million exp into a PEX wallet too, now they have half of PEX too that they can dump and sell anytime, this was just an attempt at Duplicating their already WAY OVERPRICED Bullshit pre mine to earn twice as much money.

not working very well now is it? Cheesy better get the hell out of expanse before its worthless guys.
Activity: 427
Merit: 110
BaikalMine - Mining Pool
Hi!

Welcome to mining pool for Expanse(EXP):
http://pool.baikalmine.com/

PPLNS fee 0.5%
SOLO fee 1%

Thanks!
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
That price seems to be fair for the coin, but not in the current times. Over the years once the platform mature (more) we might see a price like that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I would say devs are ok, but why volumes on exchange so low? Lack of projecs/ICO on EXP platform or why?
The price reflects interest in the project of users and investors. If there is no interest, only speculation can raise the price. Worst of all, when there is no interest and there is no speculation))

Congrats for the newest  version of Expanse wallet.
However, I am a bit curious that whether the snapshotted image is a real one or not?
The balance in the image is very very high.
Someone who own the wallet is a real billionaire, crypto-billionaire.

Picture is real, I'm already using it...that balance is probably fake one, from testnet, not mainnet

you guys see the expanse price in the top right corner.. 24,something.. not really accurate is it haha

Maybe its future price of Exp? 24$ for 1 Exp, after ExPex and Guardian Network launch - is pretty possible price, also in the next 2 months some cool dApps will be launched on Expanse network.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DnYPoWjX4AAnhg3.jpg:large

Less than 10 cents in this year is more likely
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I would say devs are ok, but why volumes on exchange so low? Lack of projecs/ICO on EXP platform or why?

It's all your fault, I think...
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
Activity: 854
Merit: 305

However, I am a bit curious that whether the snapshotted image is a real one or not?

Picture is real, I'm already using it...that balance is probably fake one, from testnet, not mainnet

you guys see the expanse price in the top right corner.. 24,something.. not really accurate is it haha

Maybe its future price of Exp? 24$ for 1 Exp, after ExPex and Guardian Network launch - is pretty possible price, also in the next 2 months some cool dApps will be launched on Expanse network.

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Congrats for the newest  version of Expanse wallet.

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Thats a pretty solid newsletter with tons of information.

Rg tps, whats the EXP blockchain capable of?
latest newsletter, lots of good stuff.

We got new wallet (among other things)!!!

https://expanse.tech/expanse-newsletter-vol-3-no-17-09-15-2018/

Activity: 294
This idea completely corresponds to the idea of decentralization of everything. And the work of the project in this direction has good potential. Especially considering the extensive experience of its team. There are already prototypes of some of the services that will enter the overall ecosystem.
Activity: 158
Your project sounds good and very promising project, most of the users are ready to join these type of project so keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley
Yeah I agree, this is a very promising project and have a great future.

and what promising? nobody buy this shit, price incredible low and do not see recovering. result - dead in future
Pages:
Jump to: