Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EXPI 🔥 POS/MN 🔥 Application for Payment of Your Knowledge 🔥 - page 11. (Read 4504 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
SCAM WARNING

Now I know why you didn't publish your team: your project is a copy of a previous ICO called Experty.

Your white paper heavily plagiarizes theirs. For example, from your white paper:

ROI is lower then last month becouse there are a lot of mansternodes enable today, am I right?

Everywhere you go, I will be there to expose whatever morons hired you as the scammers they are. Your thread bumping service is also a scam identification service. Have fun talking to yourself for a living while you still can.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
ROI is lower then last month becouse there are a lot of mansternodes enable today, am I right?
Activity: 14
Merit: 5
Mr-Adalberto - writes abusive messages am asking you block this user.
I doubt it will be blocked. Except for spam. If he thinks he's right, why doesn't he provide evidence? He does not even deny that he used an automated translator. If the topic has users for whom the native language is the one to which the translation was carried out, I would like to hear their opinion on how well the translation is made.

Good day to all. Why do we need to prove something here ?! If he believes that the project is bad let him go. Why have so much time to write about it? In my opinion, everyone will decide for himself whether or not to remain in the project. Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I doubt it will be blocked. Except for spam. If he thinks he's right, why doesn't he provide evidence? He does not even deny that he used an automated translator. If the topic has users for whom the native language is the one to which the translation was carried out, I would like to hear their opinion on how well the translation is made.
Activity: 30
Activity: 70
We are happy to announce that we just listed EXPI at wadax.io you can find the market here

https://wadax.io/trade/EXPIBTC

Kind regards,

Richie, wadax
scam exchange
Maybe you are right , but I still didn’t find any comment about it.
I do not see any trades there.I think it's better not to get coins there.Better let it be CB.

We dont believe in making FAKE and False trades to get people in. There were no deposits for EPXI so far hence why there no trades yet.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
This guy didn't pay for me and a couple of other people.

Maybe you just haven't been paid to do a bad job.  Instead of doing a scandal here, just do something else. The coin is good and profitable.
Activity: 333
Merit: 2
Once I asked for one coin developer (in a discord) - who is a member of the team?
Do you know what he said to me?
That he certainly can put links on social networks-but he fears for personal safety-so many inappropriate people.
And you know, I understood him.
And besides, the blockchain, first of all, implies complete anonymity, isn't it?

No! It never has! Bitcoin is pseudonymous, not anonymous. There's a big difference, and that's one of the biggest misconceptions people have about cryptocurrency. Only privacy-centric coins like XMR and Dash offer any degree of anonymity.

Your discord developer probably ended up being a scammer. The reason why devs of most projects want to remain anonymous: they don't want to deal with real-life consequences when they pull a scam on their investors, or if the project should go belly-up for other reasons.

99% of the time the reason a dev wants to remain anonymous is either because they are a scammer or they fear their project will fail and they don't want to reimburse their investors. There is no reason to invest in any crypto-related project with an anonymous team.
So what?And people really are vile, they will not like the word, they will take revenge.
And again, someone does not like something, do not join and do not engage, nobody forces you to do it by force, right?
copper member
Activity: 84

EXPI coin is now listed on CRYPTO COIN WORLD
Crypto Coin prices, charts, listings and market data
https://cryptocoinworld.io/expi-price

https://discord.gg/2wTsbjq

copper member
Activity: 58
copper member
Activity: 58
Activity: 30
The discord carries out activities to reward the community.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

All who have done quality work, received their rewards. But you did a lousy job, so we didn't pay you.

About what work are you talking about, some advertising campaign, bounty, translate?
Activity: 42
Well said, man. Let me give you an applause because I believe you're a genius. I am part of the team whose role is to inspire doubt for people, so they'll think to dump, hence the price increment. Of course, anyone can consider that the shady dev pumped the price to counter the accusation and suspicion, that the increment is fully to distract community's concern due to their inability to provide asked information, but it takes a genius to see otherwise.

In my long journey busting scam, I've been called a lot of names, but this is the first time someone very creative to call me a part of the team.
But if the coin will be further problems, You can always say that you warned people and be above suspicion. In fact, I'm kidding, I do not think that You are part of the team, but it is possible to carry out, trying to carry out or will try to carry out any manipulation of the price on the stock exchange. At least Your previous posts on the forum in other topics, say that You are seriously interested in high-risk, but at the same time high-yield coins, and looking at Your rank, it is clear that You have long been in cryptocurrencies and the necessary capital for manipulating coins similar to this You have.
copper member
Activity: 84

All who have done quality work, received their rewards. But you did a lousy job, so we didn't pay you.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Once I asked for one coin developer (in a discord) - who is a member of the team?
That he certainly can put links on social networks-but he fears for personal safety-so many inappropriate people.
And besides, the blockchain, first of all, implies complete anonymity, isn't it?

No! It never has! Bitcoin is pseudonymous, not anonymous. There's a big difference, and that's one of the biggest misconceptions people have about cryptocurrency. Only privacy-centric coins like XMR and Dash offer any degree of anonymity.

Your discord developer probably ended up being a scammer. The reason why devs of most projects want to remain anonymous: they don't want to deal with real-life consequences when they pull a scam on their investors, or if the project should go belly-up for other reasons.

99% of the time the reason a dev wants to remain anonymous is either because they are a scammer or they fear their project will fail and they don't want to reimburse their investors. There is no reason to invest in any crypto-related project with an anonymous team.
Activity: 333
Merit: 2
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

While we're at it, I'd also like to point out how Umka.Beliy is highly likely part of team and posted on their behalf, his entire post, all 31 of it, is only on this thread.

And departing from that, with paid bumping accounts, possibility of team member pretending to be an interested user, and the lack of ability to answer specific questions about project details, it is fair to even more question this project.

And dev, this is the 6th times I asked and you still haven't provide team details, as I've point out, the info should be served here so it will be available for public consumption instead of only on discord. I wonder at what number I could legally raise a scam accusation thread and not considered paranoid
I'm not part of the team. I write where I want. At the moment I am interested in this project, here are all the messages here. I for one, think that You are a team member and play the role of bad COP. After Your criticism, the price is constantly rising, of course this coincidence is possible, but more like you inspire people with doubts, and at the same time raise the price. People see the price increase and believe that any criticism is a fraud...

Well said, man. Let me give you an applause because I believe you're a genius. I am part of the team whose role is to inspire doubt for people, so they'll think to dump, hence the price increment. Of course, anyone can consider that the shady dev pumped the price to counter the accusation and suspicion, that the increment is fully to distract community's concern due to their inability to provide asked information, but it takes a genius to see otherwise.

In my long journey busting scam, I've been called a lot of names, but this is the first time someone very creative to call me a part of the team.
Activity: 56
Guys, I'm new to masternodes and mining. Tell me which service do you prefer to purchase remote servers for this project?

I recommend using a reliable service
https://node.trittium.cc
I don't understand, how to invest coins in this service, where we need to buy them? Or we can buy on the same platform?
I guess you should buy coins in another exchange and after that transfer the to the service .
Perhaps you are right, where is the easiest way to buy coins without a long verification, at what site or exchange?

you threw me off the Discord server without telling me anything. the community is lying to this man. he created a lot of projects before and deceived people. the evidence is already presented. I'm getting ready to start a scam about this project. I will write to all forums and blogs about blockchain that this project is a scam. also expi son of a bitch, I have a present for you. you're the first to go out on Google when you write down the son of a bitch. I'il give you the ads.
If there's evidence, why don't You show it?
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Good day everyone. The course goes up personally makes me happy. It is impossible not to notice the sad bright red phrase in the forum)) and what will the information about the team give? if it's a scam you can easily buy it and tell you everything you want to hear, if you have a good project, then you need to look at the actions. Wink
I do not know.Personally, I am not interested in who the team members are.
If the project develops well-the coin grows in value-I don't care who they are, I just make money, everything else doesn’t interest me,I think that many agree with me.
Pages:
Jump to: