Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EXPI 🔥 POS/MN 🔥 Application for Payment of Your Knowledge 🔥 - page 15. (Read 4504 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
We are happy to announce that we just listed EXPI at wadax.io you can find the market here

https://wadax.io/trade/EXPIBTC

Kind regards,

Richie, wadax
Activity: 56
Masternodes earn ten times more than smaller holders.
Very bad centralization of power in one place. And if we take into account that the team controls the main part of the masternodes, then the situation is generally centralized.
The main differences is that we need to pay for VPS if we want to use masternodes.
If you have a static IP address You can use your computer, but will pay for electricity

Well, if you have a powerful laptop-it is not such a big expense for electricity.
By the way - there are many services where you will be literally rendered services for a dollar.

VPS rent is not expensive for a couple of dollars you can put a wallet and run a masternoda without problems
I prefer shared service, especially for this coin they are quite adequate.

What exactly shared service are you using for that project?
https://node.trittium.cc/my-investments used it, but now sold all the coins, watching the price movement.

Why sold? Frustrated?
The service you have chosen is not exactly good, but this is my opinion.It is better to rent a hosting, and you can place dozens of masternodes.
I have already made good money on this coin, I decided to make a profit. Now watching the price, maybe even buy a little later.
copper member
Activity: 84

EXPI coin is now listed on COINSTATS
Cryptocurrency Prices | Crypto Portfolio Tracker | Coin Stats
https://coinstats.app/liveprices/expi

https://discord.gg/2wTsbjq

Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Very bad centralization of power in one place. And if we take into account that the team controls the main part of the masternodes, then the situation is generally centralized.
The main differences is that we need to pay for VPS if we want to use masternodes.
If you have a static IP address You can use your computer, but will pay for electricity

Well, if you have a powerful laptop-it is not such a big expense for electricity.
By the way - there are many services where you will be literally rendered services for a dollar.

VPS rent is not expensive for a couple of dollars you can put a wallet and run a masternoda without problems

https://node.trittium.cc/my-investments used it, but now sold all the coins, watching the price movement.

Why sold? Frustrated?
The service you have chosen is not exactly good, but this is my opinion.It is better to rent a hosting, and you can place dozens of masternodes.

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Shared services gives smaller reward the masternodes, I don’t like some of them for that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Activity: 157

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

Activity: 42

You are right but if I want two or more masternodes, what to do then ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFk8OZFEgC0&t=15s You can do the same on your local computer

You are right but if I want two or more masternodes, what to do then ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
As I understood from the above information that at the moment stacking is not as beneficial as the nodes but is much easier to set up.
On a long period of time nodes are generally always more profitable than POS
What profit is it now from POS mining in percentage?
POS don't know, Noda brings while good, gave the same link where to watch https://masternodes.online/currencies/EXPI/
Every masternodes lover already known that web-site.
For me is also interesting the reward for staking.
Difficulty
PoS: 729.63738656
Masternode Online: 51
Block reward: 1.25
PoS reward: 0.18750000
Masternode reward: 1.06250000
That’s current numbers or last?
on Today at 02:43:23 PM)
As I understood from the above information that at the moment stacking is not as beneficial as the nodes but is much easier to set up.
POS don't know, Noda brings while good, gave the same link where to watch https://masternodes.online/currencies/EXPI/
Difficulty
on Today at 02:43:23 PM)
Difficulty
Difficulty
Pages:
Jump to: