Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EXPI 🔥 POS/MN 🔥 Application for Payment of Your Knowledge 🔥 - page 9. (Read 4459 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 12
Who knows where we can watch any rating and votes which made buy users who already used that app.
And the application is already developed? Can you link to it?

Isn't the project on blockchain development stage as is written in the first post? It's only the end of Q2 now
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What about your last referral competition? Is there any news about it?
In my was only in Diskord, over a few days ago, but can be wrong.
As I remember , it should be ended at 10th of june, but maybe they update rules.
I did not participate, there is not so much free time even though there was a very good prize Fund.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
As I remember , it should be ended at 10th of june, but maybe they update rules.
copper member
Activity: 84
New partnerships  is always good news for a project. I wonder where where can I see the most accurate price for a coin and the general circulation of coins that are found in masternodes?

here - https://masternodes.online/currencies/EXPI/
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
New partnerships  is always good news for a project. I wonder where where can I see the most accurate price for a coin and the general circulation of coins that are found in masternodes?
copper member
Activity: 56
In my opinion, if the team don't want to pay for the work, they will ignore that problem, but now the team is here.
I hope people will write, they got the job or not. What critics do not see, and on the stock exchange is very lively, probably traded... Grin

Now it is very difficult to find an honest and decent project that will regularly pay money for the work. But at the same time, such projects exist, and it is not worth making hasty conclusions.
There are a lot of projects with fairly teams which are interested in long term partnerships.
In the field of translation competition is very high, so often translators are taken for everything.
Activity: 294
In my opinion, if the team don't want to pay for the work, they will ignore that problem, but now the team is here.
I hope people will write, they got the job or not. What critics do not see, and on the stock exchange is very lively, probably traded... Grin

Now it is very difficult to find an honest and decent project that will regularly pay money for the work. But at the same time, such projects exist, and it is not worth making hasty conclusions.
There are a lot of projects with fairly teams which are interested in long term partnerships.
Activity: 56
Who knows where we can watch any rating and votes which made buy users who already used that app.
And the application is already developed? Can you link to it?

copper member
Activity: 58

You asked me for proof. Now the evidence will begin to come . What you should do.

At first he checked the translation when I checked in and told me that he was happy with my translations and he told me that they would pay me as soon as possible. When I spoke to the other team member awner , he told me he'd pay tomorrow at the latest. These guys are labor thieves. I was going to get the money from here to rent my house and all my other needs. this man has killed me. Didn't pay. Because this guy underestimated me. because I do not have a high ranking membership on bitcointalk forum. Even though I have informed the community that this project has stolen my rights , as it is now, I am the one who is wrong . Please be sensitive. You have a home and a family you have to take care of .. what happened to me could have happened to you. Please help me.[/b][/size]
So with this and have had to start and do not spam in the subject. We wait as it will be explained by developers. Indeed, these screenshots do not show that they are not happy with Your translation.

You asked me for proof. Now the evidence will begin to come . What you should do.

At first he checked the translation when I checked in and told me that he was happy with my translations and he told me that they would pay me as soon as possible. When I spoke to the other team member awner , he told me he'd pay tomorrow at the latest. These guys are labor thieves. I was going to get the money from here to rent my house and all my other needs. this man has killed me. Didn't pay. Because this guy underestimated me. because I do not have a high ranking membership on bitcointalk forum. Even though I have informed the community that this project has stolen my rights , as it is now, I am the one who is wrong . Please be sensitive. You have a home and a family you have to take care of .. what happened to me could have happened to you. Please help me.[/b][/size]
So with this and have had to start and do not spam in the subject. We wait as it will be explained by developers. Indeed, these screenshots do not show that they are not happy with Your translation.
Agree with you. 99% people need any proofs from team to make decision about that situation.
copper member
Hello, Admin I'm still waiting for the payment for my translation work it's been 1 week. I got paid only half by @Avner, kindly remind him to pay me fully and the others. How can we trust you if you can't even pay our hard work?

What's Your nickname in Discord??
Activity: 63
Hello, Admin I'm still waiting for the payment for my translation work it's been 1 week. I got paid only half by @Avner, kindly remind him to pay me fully and the others. How can we trust you if you can't even pay our hard work?

EXPI now available on HSTC
Hosting & Statistic MN platform
http://investments.hostingcoin.net/expi.html

https://discord.gg/2wTsbjq

Your project pleasantly surprises me. Almost every day I see news about listings and partnerships from you.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: