Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EXPI 🔥 POS/MN 🔥 Application for Payment of Your Knowledge 🔥 - page 6. (Read 4504 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
New announcements every day. Apparently, the team has done its job well. Adding a coin to the new platform is very good
Promise a second exchange in the near future, crypto bridge unfortunately does not always work stably.

I think the main problem of CryptoBridge is low safety of working terminal...
Frequent glitches and inflated Commission on many coins, the main problems of Cryptobridge
Personally, in my opinion, this cryptocurrency exchange has at first glance a very incomprehensible interface and input method for entering data.
Yesterday there launched a new interface, it became a little more convenient.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
New announcements every day. Apparently, the team has done its job well. Adding a coin to the new platform is very good
Promise a second exchange in the near future, crypto bridge unfortunately does not always work stably.

Frequent glitches and inflated Commission on many coins, the main problems of Cryptobridge
Personally, in my opinion, this cryptocurrency exchange has at first glance a very incomprehensible interface and input method for entering data.

Activity: 42

Waiting for a response from the team. Some controversial moments I so understand they decided, but still something that remained Wink

Contraversional moments? Is there something to be cautious about?
As the above has been fairly emotional person, so far no changes have been made in the white paper.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
SCAM WARNING

Now I know why you didn't publish your team: your project is a copy of a previous ICO called Experty.

Your white paper heavily plagiarizes theirs. For example, from your white paper:

ROI is lower then last month becouse there are a lot of mansternodes enable today, am I right?

Everywhere you go, I will be there to expose whatever morons hired you as the scammers they are. Your thread bumping service is also a scam identification service. Have fun talking to yourself for a living while you still can.

You never updated your white paper. There's more than enough evidence here to know that this is a scam project. Thanks for hiring those idiotic spammers to bump your thread for you, otherwise I would have never known about your project or been able to expose it as a scam.
Activity: 157

EXPI have been listed on CRYPOS platform

Platform have:
— Advanced security system
— Fast withdraws
— Fully automated processing of deposits/rewards/withdrawals
— Reward payouts every hour
— Scalable reinvestment feature
— Detailed portfolio tracking dashboard;
— Sliding scale fee system. Current fee: 1%

https://crypos.io

https://discord.gg/2wTsbjq

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

Waiting for a response from the team. Some controversial moments I so understand they decided, but still something that remained Wink

Contraversional moments? Is there something to be cautious about?
Activity: 616
Dear team, do you have a test version of the product or do you have a Youtube channel where you can show every detail how your product will work in the future?
If I'm not mistaken, promised to present the development team in July.
We have two weeks to July and I hope these guys will do everything according their roadmap.
Let's see. While apparently the developers are trusted, the price is relatively stable and very high.

For such a new project the price is very high , you are right. But it’s better to buy more coins now, becouse nobody knows what price will be in future.
You should never recommend to buy or dissuade from buying, everyone should make a decision on their own.

Of course, it's up to you to decide for yourself whether to buy or sell a coin. I keep track of this coin's trade, the price has gone up again, demand is rising.
The price is flat, but at a high level, so I think that the situation on the stock exchange is quite interesting.

Now all market is flat , and we need to keep calm and make more masternode.
Dear team, do you have a test version of the product or do you have a Youtube channel where you can show every detail how your product will work in the future?
We have two weeks to July and I hope these guys will do everything according their roadmap.
Let's see. While apparently the developers are trusted, the price is relatively stable and very high.

For such a new project the price is very high , you are right. But it’s better to buy more coins now, becouse nobody knows what price will be in future.
You should never recommend to buy or dissuade from buying, everyone should make a decision on their own.

Of course, it's up to you to decide for yourself whether to buy or sell a coin. I keep track of this coin's trade, the price has gone up again, demand is rising.
The price is flat, but at a high level, so I think that the situation on the stock exchange is quite interesting.
copper member
Activity: 84

EXPI have been listed on CRYPOS platform

Platform have:
— Advanced security system
— Fast withdraws
— Fully automated processing of deposits/rewards/withdrawals
— Reward payouts every hour
— Scalable reinvestment feature
— Detailed portfolio tracking dashboard;
— Sliding scale fee system. Current fee: 1%

https://crypos.io

https://discord.gg/2wTsbjq

I think if you want to learn masternodes mining and know how to configure it, than you need to learn programming in the medium level.
What for? There is nothing particularly difficult, and step by step instructions, understandable even to a beginner abound.
Activity: 294
I think if you want to learn masternodes mining and know how to configure it, than you need to learn programming in the medium level.
If you know how to do such kind of analysis than yes, but if you are a new guy, it’s better to listen others.
If You are a beginner, need to learn, others ' tips can quickly finish the deposit.

The person who is going to engage in investing should take into account the views of all users, and then analyze them and draw conclusions.
I would bet on the contrary, to first analyze, and then seek the views of others. Smiley
If you know how to do such kind of analysis than yes, but if you are a new guy, it’s better to listen others.

The person who is going to engage in investing should take into account the views of all users, and then analyze them and draw conclusions.
I would bet on the contrary, to first analyze, and then seek the views of others. Smiley

In the evening do the bidding came to life, and is now very active.
Activity: 157

Pages:
Jump to: