Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EXPI 🔥 POS/MN 🔥 Application for Payment of Your Knowledge 🔥 - page 5. (Read 4459 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
How does that team increase popularity in nowadays?
Listings on masternode services occur regularly, in the same place and paid for banner advertising. Soon the promise of the second exchange.

Where is info about second exchange? Do you have any conditions of future listing?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Listings on masternode services occur regularly, in the same place and paid for banner advertising. Soon the promise of the second exchange.
Activity: 56
Almost every project has its advantages and disadvantages. Masternodes projects have more advantages than other.
Some hold other views and prefer traditional mining.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

This still needs to be done, otherwise these issues will be raised constantly.
Yes. Right now the situation looks too unbalanced. Though I remember that Tron whitepaper was plagiatrised too, but Tron lives well.
Let's see what will they do next
It must be fixed! I think team need to give answer about it to community .
Activity: 294
Almost every project has its advantages and disadvantages. Masternodes projects have more advantages than other.
I think that if you made some money from that project - that is not a scam for you.
You are confusing the concept of fraud and failure of the project. Fraud can be very, very successful, but unsuccessful project is not always a fraud...
Activity: 128
Merit: 12

Yes. Right now the situation looks too unbalanced. Though I remember that Tron whitepaper was plagiatrised too, but Tron lives well.
Let's see what will they do next
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
I think that if you made some money from that project - that is not a scam for you.

Spoken like a true piece of shit. You're basically saying scams are OK so long as you make money.

Who made money from this project besides you? You didn't invest anything in this project -- you were hired by them to spam for them. You'd have to be a complete idiot to invest in this scam.

Plagiarized white paper
No team
Hired bumping service

This project is a scam. Potential investards be warned.

Waiting for a response from the team. Some controversial moments I so understand they decided, but still something that remained Wink

Contraversional moments? Is there something to be cautious about?
As the above has been fairly emotional person, so far no changes have been made in the white paper.

His accusations look... well, disturbing to say the least. But there is something strange about them. AFAIK bitcointalk is very quick about pinning scam warnings on suspicious messages. Sometimes there is no need in solid proofs. Right here there is no warnings pinned and OPs trust isn't red, so there's these accusations probably are not so solid as they look.
Did developers answer something on these accusations?
It’s too easy to say “scam” and leave the thread after it. Investors and community need proofs to this words.
Unfortunately lately called scam everything, even without sufficient arguments.

Waiting for a response from the team. Some controversial moments I so understand they decided, but still something that remained Wink

As the above has been fairly emotional person, so far no changes have been made in the white paper.

His accusations look... well, disturbing to say the least. But there is something strange about them. AFAIK bitcointalk is very quick about pinning scam warnings on suspicious messages. Sometimes there is no need in solid proofs. Right here there is no warnings pinned and OPs trust isn't red, so there's these accusations probably are not so solid as they look.
It’s too easy to say “scam” and leave the thread after it. Investors and community need proofs to this words.
Unfortunately lately called scam everything, even without sufficient arguments.
Activity: 224

We hope that they will rewrite the white paper and announce the team.
It doesn't matter to me whether the team will rewrite a white paper or leave it alone, the most important thing is that the team follow the roadmap and inform the community about the news and project updates.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892

They said they were going to change it and they never did. The "red trust" system has been done away with. You can see that they have -1 "orange trust" in the right column of the 3 digits. I'm going to write up the flag to pin the warning to their thread now.

It doesn't matter to me whether the team will rewrite a white paper or leave it alone, the most important thing is that the team follow the roadmap and inform the community about the news and project updates.

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

Activity: 56
New announcements every day. Apparently, the team has done its job well. Adding a coin to the new platform is very good
Promise a second exchange in the near future, crypto bridge unfortunately does not always work stably.

I think the main problem of CryptoBridge is low safety of working terminal...
Frequent glitches and inflated Commission on many coins, the main problems of Cryptobridge
Personally, in my opinion, this cryptocurrency exchange has at first glance a very incomprehensible interface and input method for entering data.
Yesterday there launched a new interface, it became a little more convenient.
Are you talking about project interface or Crypto Bridge?
Crypto Bridge right now I'm trying to get used to it Smiley
copper member
Activity: 84

EXPI coin is now listed on  LIVE COIN WATCH
Cryptocurrency Prices & Market Cap List
https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/EXPi-EXPI

https://discord.gg/2wTsbjq

New announcements every day. Apparently, the team has done its job well. Adding a coin to the new platform is very good
Promise a second exchange in the near future, crypto bridge unfortunately does not always work stably.

I think the main problem of CryptoBridge is low safety of working terminal...
Frequent glitches and inflated Commission on many coins, the main problems of Cryptobridge
Personally, in my opinion, this cryptocurrency exchange has at first glance a very incomprehensible interface and input method for entering data.
Yesterday there launched a new interface, it became a little more convenient.
Are you talking about project interface or Crypto Bridge?
Pages:
Jump to: