Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] Extradecoin | Trade and Play (ICO starts 2018, September 15 )🔥 - page 2. (Read 2107 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
ico will take place starting this month, hopefully everything will run smoothly and the team will always work together compactly so that it will provide satisfactory results for the project and its participants.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Sly devs have opened the form for several hours, of course, few people had time to fill it!
CAUTION! Bad project!!

I think they're generous enough to open the form even though it is only for a couple of hours. As stated above, bounty hunters were reminded every week to do kyc. As I see on one of the campaigns that I joined "Participating is not a right, its a privilege". I totally understand how it feels but we have to follow the rules as stated when we initially joined ANY campaigns.

It would be better if you guys post bounty related issues in bounty thread and telegram. They gave us the benefit of the doubt and lets make sure that this thread is all about project related concerns.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
Sly devs have opened the form for several hours, of course, few people had time to fill it!
CAUTION! Bad project!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello
What are the biggest challenges you expect to face and how do you plan to overcome these challenges? Thanks.
Activity: 23
Merit: 10
Think, many people will be post there info about this. To telegram group they are will be blcked when trying say something about kyc form
Yes, i will support you. They have arrived unfair having closed a KYC form. Therefore, they don't want to pay. The plate of SCAM is very appropriate here and i wouldn't entrust the means to this roguish project

Do you have a proof that this project a scam? Saying without evidence is non sense. I think you are one of those bounty hunters who didn't pass kyc or missed the deadline. I saw their telegram group and every week they reminded everyone to do kyc. Regarding your accusation, you can reply to this post once you have proofs.
One proof is no paying people who worked with their project. It dont proof? Think this biggest proof.
Form is open for 3 hours. Agastos, if you read this thank you. Powerful man Cool
Think, many people will be post there info about this. To telegram group they are will be blcked when trying say something about kyc form
Yes, i will support you. They have arrived unfair having closed a KYC form. Therefore, they don't want to pay. The plate of SCAM is very appropriate here and i wouldn't entrust the means to this roguish project

Do you have a proof that this project a scam? Saying without evidence is non sense. I think you are one of those bounty hunters who didn't pass kyc or missed the deadline. I saw their telegram group and every week they reminded everyone to do kyc. Regarding your accusation, you can reply to this post once you have proofs.
One proof is no paying people who worked with their project. It dont proof? Think this biggest proof.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

They announce to all of you about KYC when bounty start in the telegram group, they remind you many times. Deadline to do KYC progress and fill ID link, and they also write this problem many times on pinned message. Why didn't you do it before the time was over? Now they only do things according to plan.
I think this is one good project because of the existence of KYC, of course, to avoid cheating that often happens now, if your data is complete of course this will not be a problem.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

They announce to all of you about KYC when bounty start in the telegram group, they remind you many times. Deadline to do KYC progress and fill ID link, and they also write this problem many times on pinned message. Why didn't you do it before the time was over? Now they only do things according to plan.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

Activity: 43
Listen they specially so have made. Have quicker closed a form less to pay. You have to know who you deceives. They have just deceived people. The chief executioner at them the administrator of group in telegam TonyStark @robertjrdowney
Never participate in campaigns where this deceiver!
Dont invest your money to this platform. If they deceive the community, then what will be the following step? To deceive investors?
Activity: 1
The project has high ratings, but I do not understand what its advantages over many other similar platforms. Convenience is not the equivalent of reliability. I would feel calmer if my exchange was not the best, but the most reliable.
They have bought all the ratings that people have believed them and bore the money. Don't trust them! All this deception!
Activity: 266
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
The project has high ratings, but I do not understand what its advantages over many other similar platforms. Convenience is not the equivalent of reliability. I would feel calmer if my exchange was not the best, but the most reliable.
Guys, don't spend better than funds for more interesting project. They have thrown the scam of bounty participants. The matter is that besides passing of KYC it was necessary to fill still some form that KYC is passed. It is natural that most of participants simply haven't noticed or hasn't managed to fill her. But weren't in time because: 1. the form has been laid out long before after the campaign started; 2. Verification of accounts on their website took place in the days (without verification on the website you won't be able to fill a form because it is necessary ayd. personally I waited three days for an aprove of documents). 3. The form has been closed at once after end of a baunty campaign (and it is interesting to me, having carried out not one hundred or even one thousand hours of participation in similar campaigns I never contemplated it KYC... after the termination of a baunty, as a rule week on KYC passing is given.
It becomes clear for a skilled look that this banal bunko. That is, now people ask to open a form at several o'clock to enter data, but managers categorically against it.
Proceeding from the aforesaid, I can call the EXTRADECOIN-SCAM project without exaggeration
Activity: 98
On 10am-7pm 25–26 August, InvestFair was held at Suntec Singapore Hall 405 & 406, Singapore.

First started in 2007, INVEST Fair is ShareInvestor’s annual flagship event with the purpose to showcase products and services in the market, to act as a meeting point for investors and traders alike and to keep the attendees abreast with the latest market outlook.

Into our 12th year, INVEST Fair continues to be the largest investment event in Singapore that features world-class speakers, industry experts and investors in the region.

Let read here for more information.

Please remind that Extradecoin’s pool is running with highest bonus:

1 ETH = 7500 ETE + 8% MAS tokens free

NO MORE CHANCE! BUY NOW!
Activity: 155
project with a very professional team, it is very important for fast and successful development, I am very interested in bounty, hopefully run well
Games are going to be competitive to earn coins? 
Activity: 172
where I can find the project bounty announcement board, I would love to participate in your bounty campaign

You should visit the thread bounty because there is a lot of information about the prize program and you just have to choose the one you want.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
where I can find the project bounty announcement board, I would love to participate in your bounty campaign
Pages:
Jump to: