Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] Extradecoin | Trade and Play (ICO starts 2018, September 15 )🔥 - page 4. (Read 2107 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Is your market running, because I see many projects about market development and the market is already running, for example Prandex

We just have updated trading platform beta version. Listing will running after ICO end and ETE will be listed on many exchange also
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Indeed if viewed from the concept of the project is very interesting and promising I hope with a good purpose as it can attract many people to support this project.
Moreover, this is a project exchange will certainly be a lot of support but also in the balance is a good marketing strategy is also because of the many projects that the same concept would certainly rival the more strict.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Indeed if viewed from the concept of the project is very interesting and promising I hope with a good purpose as it can attract many people to support this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
The project looks very cool. Unlike many developers who are only planning to develop their project, almost everything has already been done here. Very cool exchange interface, the possibility of margin trading and trading in shorts, what you need in a falling market.
Activity: 16
Where i can find your WP?
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
whether the exchange has been running and was able to make transactions and trade in Extradecoin, although it has been like that we must remain vigilant, because the motive is now also increasingly sophisticated fraud
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
a quality crypto trading platform supported by a multi-functional wallet that is safe, easy to use and supported by a private key, I feel this project deserves to be developed to success later.

I think the exchange has a pretty good looking interface from the look of it and knowing that soon after exchange launch we will be getting the mobile app is good too. and just like D1zee said, I think you should do what you do and am sure it will definitely have a good community of users. Good luck to the team. 
Activity: 128
let's support this interesting project so that in the future it can grow as we all hope, the more supporters the more passion the team will work to develop this project, I feel this project deserves to be developed to success later. We will always look forward to good news from the team for this project.

I think the team should continue to show dedication to developing the project and that will definitely attract people to it not the other way round between, I think the projects idea is brilliant, not only trading but also earning from playing games. I think this is a good one and certainly looking forward to its success.
Activity: 126
Dr. David Nguyen Vu is Strategic Advisor of this project. I am very interested about the extradecoin.
Activity: 210
Presale will end for the next 17 days but I see this project is far away to reach their softcap, is't sure this project will reach softcap? is there another way to make investors interested in this project.
Maybe the team should change strategy in order that the investors are more interested in this project because the current rival is indeed very tight.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Presale will end for the next 17 days but I see this project is far away to reach their softcap, is't sure this project will reach softcap? is there another way to make investors interested in this project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Yes, trade and play is what people like. this idea will be in demand among many users. I think the implementation of such projects will be successful. I also like how your project is designed: simple and clear.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Interested to know how you achieve one million transactions per second given that Binance is 1.4 million transactions per second?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Why you should buy ETE tokens on Midas?
Extradecoin recognizes that many contributors want to participate in our Extradecoin project by contributing ETH tokens. However, according to some countries, we can not allow the community in that country to open accounts and conduct identity verification. Specific countries are: US, mainland China, Algeria, Morocco, Kyrgyzstan, Bolivia, Nepal, Bangladesh and Cambodia.

Therefore, Extradecoin decided to open the pool to support the community in these countries. In addition, there will be not much time left till Presale ends, Extradecoin’s team will offer additional bonuses to those who purchase ETE tokens during this period. https://medium.com/@Extradecoin/why-you-should-buy-ete-tokens-on-midas-fe276f9201d7

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Extradecoin is surely has its own style in cryptocurrency.
it done something unique, by implementing some games in an exchange market, does sound something new and interesting for me.
Well done Extradecoin Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Let's just monitor this project going forward hopefully many who provide support for this project because it is currently a lot of exchange projects are popping up so that the competition is getting tougher.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Exchange projects are already very large quantities.

I think that only games on the platform will not succeed. Traders need quality analytics in one place and as wide a set of trading tools as possible.

Do you have a margin trade?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Good news to you!
Extradecoin has been going up 4.7 / 5 on ICObench!
Thank you so much for Extradecoin community
https://twitter.com/Extradecoin1/status/1029578097476005888

Activity: 252
New project is again good for the present and the future, it seems that later many people will be interested in this project to enliven this project to success, of course. Hopefully this project will be successful with satisfying results, so it can develop even more successfully.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
the extradecoin will introduce its newest technology i.e. multi-signature, with the aim to improve the quality of security at the swallow them to avoid negative things
Pages:
Jump to: