Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] Extradecoin | Trade and Play (ICO starts 2018, September 15 )🔥 - page 6. (Read 2107 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Extradecoin Introduction
Extradecoin is a cryptocurrency exchange for trader and gamer.
- Presale: 08/01/2018 - 09/14/2018
- ICO: 09/15/2018 - 10/15/2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=253WvVtxXkg&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I see a lot of people who provide good comments about this project, and this shows that the project has a very nice concept. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.
of course, many who give positive comments towards this project because I see an interesting concept in addition there is also a team that is experienced in it.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
I see a lot of people who provide good comments about this project, and this shows that the project has a very nice concept. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
I like the concept wherein it is a one stop site for traders and gamers. I just have a question regarding the game, is it free to play? Or In order to earn do we need to place like a bet for it? Hoping for the success of this project regardless of market situation. Goodluck
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the projects are very useful and have an interesting concept I am sure that in the future will more and more are providing support.
Activity: 146
Extradecoin will introduce a multi-signature wallet service on the client account. Multi-signature is a very sophisticated technology for the security of personal information.
This platform service is very good and can compete with other platforms.
Activity: 108
Extradecoin is a cryptocurrency trading platform to provide quality, reliable and safe financial platforms for investors
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Other than being a russian coin, doesnt look all that bad Cheesy

I'm stickin around Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
Dear dev, u have impressed me. Name of your project is very attractive and meaningful.
LISTING ICO
Integrate and introduce new ICO projects to the community. Investors can use ETH to buy ICO project tokens they want. These ETH will be transferred to the ICO managers, and they will transfer the token back to the investor. When the ICO ends, investors can use this token to trade on Extradecoin.
Activity: 114
Looking forward to the 4th airdrop. I was fortunate enough to get in on the 3rd airdrop. Still very early to get involved with this project. I'm a very strong believer in privacy coins, and this one has some great potential.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
I like the concept of this project, trading is a quite stressful specially when the market is going red, but the "Trade and Play" is a good idea to decrease the stress during trade. Good luck to this project!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
two things in one piece, play and trading, these are two fun things about a cryptocurrency, but this does not make me believe in just sending money to ICO manager, it's still too early to believe, let me see the development of ICO in the next few days
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
In paragraph "listing ICO" said that investor should transfer money to ICO manager and then ICO manager will send tokens. I have a question. How can you guarantee that my money will not be "lost" during the process?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: