Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] Extradecoin | Trade and Play (ICO starts 2018, September 15 )🔥 - page 3. (Read 2107 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
This Iconic project I am sure will be many can get a lot of support from participants because with an interesting concept will certainly make it easier for projects to reach the target.

it seems like that because in addition to a good concept the team involved is also reliable so that success will be easy to achieve.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
This Iconic project I am sure will be many can get a lot of support from participants because with an interesting concept will certainly make it easier for projects to reach the target.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Good team! Excellent project idea!I think it will must better than other ico project plan! Specially it's project planing is very promising
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Hmm, Extradecoin has built partnership with one of unfinished project. Well, I have seen ARAW project, it's like one of the potential project on this year, hoping this partnership will give positive affect for extradecoin.

Extradecoin on InvestFair in Singapore

On 10am-7pm 25–26 August, InvestFair was held at Suntec Singapore Hall 405 & 406, Singapore.

First started in 2007, INVEST Fair is ShareInvestor’s annual flagship event with the purpose to showcase products and services in the market, to act as a meeting point for investors and traders alike and to keep the attendees abreast with the latest market outlook.

Into our 12th year, INVEST Fair continues to be the largest investment event in Singapore that features world-class speakers, industry experts and investors in the region.
https://medium.com/@Extradecoin/extradecoin-on-investfair-in-singapore-ed1318bfdb3d
Nice info and great event. Please give the best words of extradecoin in this event, this is a good chance for explaining extradecoin to all people, esspecially for all people on there.

Hi! Where i can find some information about your developers team? Sorry, but im not see this in your topic
I think you can find it on the website, https://extradecoin.com/
Activity: 143
Hi! Where i can find some information about your developers team? Sorry, but im not see this in your topic
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Extradecoin on InvestFair in Singapore

On 10am-7pm 25–26 August, InvestFair was held at Suntec Singapore Hall 405 & 406, Singapore.

First started in 2007, INVEST Fair is ShareInvestor’s annual flagship event with the purpose to showcase products and services in the market, to act as a meeting point for investors and traders alike and to keep the attendees abreast with the latest market outlook.

Into our 12th year, INVEST Fair continues to be the largest investment event in Singapore that features world-class speakers, industry experts and investors in the region.
https://medium.com/@Extradecoin/extradecoin-on-investfair-in-singapore-ed1318bfdb3d
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I believe that Your trading platform has a huge potential.If the team puts all their knowledge and efforts into this project,we will soon see a reliable and secure financial platform for cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 98
A stable ecosystem with a long-term perspective speaks about the seriousness of the project. I will see the development of the ICO from this project if the development is good I will buy your token.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Presale will end for the next 17 days but I see this project is far away to reach their softcap, is't sure this project will reach softcap? is there another way to make investors interested in this project.
Maybe the team should change strategy in order that the investors are more interested in this project because the current rival is indeed very tight.

They must do this to overcome the problems that are currently arising. they still have a long job to solve all this. I hope they do the best thing for this project.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I will see the development of the ICO from this project if the development is good I will buy your token.
the team in this project will prove his hard work and ico will be able to achieve results that have been satisfactorily targeted and this project will surely be able to attract many investors to join and success will be easy to achieve later.
Activity: 112
Hey guys. What kind of cryptocurrencies could you purchase ETE? And When will Pre-Sale end?
Activity: 130
I will see the development of the ICO from this project if the development is good I will buy your token.
Activity: 61
I want to know if you can dig a mine with this coin, with what machine, with what algorithm,
And when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?
Merit: 101
whether the exchange has been running and was able to make transactions and trade in Extradecoin, although it has been like that we must remain vigilant, because the motive is now also increasingly sophisticated fraud

We launched the transaction platform beta and integrating the Token Play page. In September, users can play games and receive reward by ETE tokens.
Join our telegram community group at https://t.me/extradecoinofficial for more discussions
Presale will end for the next 17 days but I see this project is far away to reach their softcap, is't sure this project will reach softcap? is there another way to make investors interested in this project.

We spend 125 million ETE tokens for token sale, including presale and ICO. Presale is still running and ICO will be launched in September. Recently, we have allowed users in the US, China, Bangladesh ... to buy ETE through the Midas Foundation and expect to attract community more and more.
Interested to know how you achieve one million transactions per second given that Binance is 1.4 million transactions per second?

It belongs to the technology infrastructure so we can not say too much. But the Extradecoin System incorporates the latest advances in blockchain technology and the operational platform used by major banks, guaranteeing extremely high transaction speeds and absolute security.
Exchange projects are already very large quantities.

I think that only games on the platform will not succeed. Traders need quality analytics in one place and as wide a set of trading tools as possible.

Do you have a margin trade?

Yeah, margin trading is a part of Extradecoin Ecosystem. It will be running soon.
Pages:
Jump to: