Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Extremecoin (EXC) - MANDATORY UPGRADE VERSION 1.5 (Kimoto Gravity Well) - page 20. (Read 97213 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Captchadd,

whats the progression of services with this coin?

You've said there's been a bunch of services in the works.
those services should start to pop out cause the drop is near.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Captchadd,

whats the progression of services with this coin?

You've said there's been a bunch of services in the works.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
Activity: 182
Maybe they are waiting for the reward drop to see what happens. And it's true what are you saying. They are missing on those fees.  Around 2 days now. Can't wait to see what will happen Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
I am still wondering why Cryptsy have not even mentioned considering Extremecoin, let alone add it. Seems really strange to me, they are losing out on trading fees with the build up to the reward drop and after.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
diff just went down to 0.0x
CaptChadd, could you please check it if we have a fork or something?

On my client I have the difficulty at just over 2.

was going down to 0.0x for a few minutes, now its going up...
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
old getwork pools do not share rewards with new stratum pools. this means all blocks rewards found by stratum miners are not shared amongst getwork miners and vice versa.

we are shutting down getwork soon, as it confuses the users. so until this, reward looks strange and hashrates and poolhashrates too. when we close getwork all is showing up fine.

Thanks for the clarification, still a little new at this. I'll sit tight and wait. Thanks Smiley

On my client I have the difficulty at just over 2.
Activity: 448
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
we upgraded our pools to stratum:

you can now connect to stratum+tcp://stratum.coinex.pw:9018

We will update the pools stats soon with this port.

now getwork and stratum is enabled, but we soon will shut down getwork. so please change your adress.

Hmm, is there something wrong with my miner? Shows that I'm mining but not getting rewarded:

Number   Validity   Finder   Found   Reward   Your reward
14,873   1    goldenman368   about an hour ago    200   N/A
14,872   2    redgrinde   about 2 hours ago    200   N/A
14,871   3    redgrinde   about 2 hours ago    200   N/A
14,870   4    Jrines   about 2 hours ago    200   N/A
14,869   5    modman308   about 3 hours ago    200    5.73572383

old getwork pools do not share rewards with new stratum pools. this means all blocks rewards found by stratum miners are not shared amongst getwork miners and vice versa.

we are shutting down getwork soon, as it confuses the users. so until this, reward looks strange and hashrates and poolhashrates too. when we close getwork all is showing up fine.
we upgraded our pools to stratum:

you can now connect to stratum+tcp://stratum.coinex.pw:9018

We will update the pools stats soon with this port.

now getwork and stratum is enabled, but we soon will shut down getwork. so please change your adress.
Just to keep people informed an Escrow service is now being developed for Extremecoin and plans are being made for a potential EXC webstore.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
Hi all,

Had a little check of the chain and found this, which has happened on about 50 or so blocks.

http://exc-blocks.pw/block/fe004b53d72382d5a7cb80ec3d7ae292d060add98f1a8dd7f2936e396d52019b

I am asking as I have never seen this before and I would like to know what would cause this.

Everytime the top address finds a block it gets the 200 payment, then another address gets 0 and UNKNOWN gets 0.

Any ideas?
Someone may be storing some information on the blockchain in scriptPubKey field. That's possible, p2pool does this as well.
Hi all,

Had a little check of the chain and found this, which has happened on about 50 or so blocks.

http://exc-blocks.pw/block/fe004b53d72382d5a7cb80ec3d7ae292d060add98f1a8dd7f2936e396d52019b

I am asking as I have never seen this before and I would like to know what would cause this.

Everytime the top address finds a block it gets the 200 payment, then another address gets 0 and UNKNOWN gets 0.

Any ideas?
Added a faucet at

http://faucet.exc-blocks.pw

Excellent work mate, will add this to the OP and the website and mention on twitter.
Activity: 238
Cryptsy could take it on but they have so many coins on there at the moment, it might get swallowed up.

Mentioning it in the chat when an admin is in there will help loads too.
mine and buy it on coinEX before it hits cryptsy!  Wink
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
The voting poll now has Extremecoin added at the top of this post.

If EXC supporters could head over to this link and vote, that would be great and realy help EXC https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multi-cryptocoin-payment-processing-coin-list-vote-2-309935

Thanks

I've voted.  We still need more people to vote before the deadline tomorrow.

There's also votes needed on the feature request page on Cryptsy https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/29994.  At the moment EXC has the second most votes.  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: