Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Extremecoin (EXC) - MANDATORY UPGRADE VERSION 1.5 (Kimoto Gravity Well) - page 15. (Read 97213 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
it's ok now.@CaptChadd and you should let more people know EXC,there are only two trade platform now,and the trade volume is too small。

There has only ever been two trade platforms for EXC, I have asked loads of time but Cryptsy don't seem to want to add it. I have no idea why.

BTER does has a nice amount of buy orders on it though.

I am going to help you get this coin on Cryptsy...It needs to go there to get great volume. Maybe even Coinedup too.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
it's ok now.@CaptChadd and you should let more people know EXC,there are only two trade platform now,and the trade volume is too small。

There has only ever been two trade platforms for EXC, I have asked loads of time but Cryptsy don't seem to want to add it. I have no idea why.

BTER does has a nice amount of buy orders on it though.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
It has only been saying out of sync because not enough hash power was mining it so the block count was correct but the next block has taken too long to be found.

I put 2x R9 290x and 1 x 7970 to solo mine it for 15 mins and things started moving a long. I am away all tomorrow but I will leave my 7970 solo mining EXC to help tick it over.

Not only is it a rare coin but also a hard one to mine.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I can help solo mining, but please give the right client. My client (latest v. 1.3) don't want to sync few days...

I noticed that also. But I don't think it is a problem, it is actually in sync, it has all the blocks, not sure why it has the "out-of-sync" message though.
Activity: 129
I can help solo mining, but please give the right client. My client (latest v. 1.3) don't want to sync few days...
I think a large reason it is stuck is the only pool I know of was coinex.pw which has been down a couple days.  Maybe we need a new pool set up? 
EXtremecoin is so EXtreme... 2 days between blocks is something Cry

Yeah I guess i could use that as an excuse.

I am almost finished testing the client updated code.

Overnight tonight I am going to solo mine EXC with my 2 x R9 290X which are great for mining by the way, this will start the chain moving again.

If anyone else can help solo mining, it would be a great help as I am going to be setting the difficulty adjustment in the new client for a certain block but we do actually need to mine to get to that block lol.

Have you seen BTER.com? There is a lot of transactions happening with EXC right now.
EXtremecoin is so EXtreme... 2 days between blocks is something Cry
Activity: 99
My wallet was out of sync few days,pay coins displayed 0 confirmed .Some friends have the same problem,We hope u can solve it,THANKS.
Stuck due to high difficulty. Right now this is not uncommon that it can get stuck and take quite a long time for the next block.  CaptChadd is working on the difficulty adjustment issue -- look 3 posts above.
Transactions stopped about 12 hours due to high difficulty.... Shocked
Last block was 20470   2013-12-10 05:47:05

Huh.......EXC dead?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Windows QT Client Version 1.3  In IP: 110.122.***.**, unable to connect
I am working on the next client update for EXC, this will be to stabilise the difficulty swings so this coin spends less time being stuck at higher difficulties.

This will make is a much easier currency to work with.
Activity: 182
Exc giveaway here :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=330268.msg3541915#msg3541915 and it`s running dry. if you want for me to continue the giveaway please follow the link and check the first post for a donation address. thank you.
Activity: 168

22:19:24

addnode=31.193.130.77

22:19:24

{"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found"}

how to fix ?
Please check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multi-cryptocoin-payment-processing-coin-list-vote-3-360706 

Voting opens on Sunday.  Please be sure to vote for EXC!

Please everyone vote on this poll if you can, it is going to help my EXC webstore so much.

Thanks everyone.
Will do, will working perfectly with my webstore in development.
Activity: 84
is there an active pool for extremecoin other than coinex.pw?
Pages:
Jump to: