Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 310. (Read 2115876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Yup, seems things re slowly heating up for Factom. However, still unsure whether this is going to be just another small pump and dump or something more serious.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Wowie! Wotta change on the Lending market from last I checked! As I write this, I have an active 20-day loan that was borrowed at 0.5895% per day.

Lots of very hungry short sellers out there!

(I wonder why the folks who had clogged the Lending market with lowball loan offers finally skedaddled?...)
legendary
I have a feeling this might be the top too. Lots of shorts are opening up in this region

It certainly looks toppy, as of today.

Na, looks like we still have gotten started yet. Buy orders continue to rise. Top still not even in sight.

Actually, you're right: I saw it edging up subsequent to my earlier post & snapped up ~1,500 @ ~0.002013. Live and learn...
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
I have a feeling this might be the top too. Lots of shorts are opening up in this region

Yes. Interest rate for loans is pretty high (0.6800% currently). But the price also seems very stable. It definitely wants up. If Bitcoin should stay where it is or even go down a little bit, FCT will most likely go up more. 

Btw: Reason why ETH is dropping:

http://hackingdistributed.com/2016/06/28/ethereum-soft-fork-dos-vector/
http://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-vulnerability-may-prevent-soft-fork/
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Na, looks like we still have gotten started yet. Buy orders continue to rise. Top still not even in sight.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Factom's Peter Kirby speaks to Jan Skoyles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-bmsfT8kjQ
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!

Total click-bait

How do you go from:
"The solution that they are investigating is being described as a 'permissioned blockchain', just like one of the many commercially available, private, blockchain data services. Blythe Masters’ Digital Asset Holdings, Factom, and Chain are all such services that are able to begin installation today. There are even enterprise-grade solutions available, including one by professional service firm Deloitte."

to: "Dutch Central bank's third DNBcoin drops cryptocurrency to re-create Factom " Huh

if anything, it's a positive nod to Factom as the bank will concentrate on banking services and go with one of the listed solutions after their internal laboratory experiments concludes that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 952
That's pretty ridiculous.

No but feel free to buy at the top.

Right, and you say the top is 20 and the bot is 15 then back at it again. Cool. And how exactly do you know that? Did the big bad wolf tell you his targets? (That's a rhetorical, I don't care.. it's bullshit).  Wink

It's Uncle Tai Zen and his followers.  It will hover around 20 long enough for them to make a profit.  Then fall back to 15 for a while just in time for Uncle TZ to do another fireside chat at which point the cycle will restart.

As always only idiots buy at the top but you can't warn them (well you can but they just don't listen).

I will however quote this post when we reach 0.003 before 0.0015.

Quote all you like I hope to be proven wrong.  I would be very pleased if it did go up to 0.003 but there is too much manipulation and I have seen it so many times I have lost hope.  We will see what happens.

Why? Example: Price goes up from 5 to 7, then daytraders who opened on 5 sell, it goes back a bit then rinse repeat and it goes up in the long term if there are more buyers than sellers then people do 7 to 9 then back to 7.5... etc. following day to day movements is interesting but you should really focus on the fundamentals. Will Factom be worth more in the future? Ok, then put it away for some time and have some pride and self esteem in your investment and valuation abilities. It is very rare something goes right up without any bumps.

We've seen FCT try to break-out harder and harder this past week. We'll see 0.003 soon; 0.002 were hard a few days ago. Today it was surpassed.

Roughly 200K FCTs to 0.003

120K FCTs to 0.002.

Break-out after 0.0025 is surpassed will be as violent as May. I'm buying more.

I hope you're right.

Right, and you say the top is 20 and the bot is 15 then back at it again. Cool. And how exactly do you know that? Did the big bad wolf tell you his targets? (That's a rhetorical, I don't care.. it's bullshit).  Wink

It's Uncle Tai Zen and his followers.  It will hover around 20 long enough for them to make a profit.  Then fall back to 15 for a while just in time for Uncle TZ to do another fireside chat at which point the cycle will restart.

As always only idiots buy at the top but you can't warn them (well you can but they just don't listen).

Quote all you like I hope to be proven wrong.  I would be very pleased if it did go up to 0.003 but there is too much manipulation and I have seen it so many times I have lost hope.  We will see what happens.

Why? Example: Price goes up from 5 to 7, then daytraders who opened on 5 sell, it goes back a bit then rinse repeat and it goes up in the long term if there are more buyers than sellers then people do 7 to 9 then back to 7.5... etc. following day to day movements is interesting but you should really focus on the fundamentals. Will Factom be worth more in the future? Ok, then put it away for some time and have some pride and self esteem in your investment and valuation abilities. It is very rare something goes right up without any bumps.

We've seen FCT try to break-out harder and harder this past week. We'll see 0.003 soon; 0.002 were hard a few days ago. Today it was surpassed.

Roughly 200K FCTs to 0.003

120K FCTs to 0.002.

Break-out after 0.0025 is surpassed will be as violent as May. I'm buying more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

Lots of short sellers are getting burned in this region..

Buy Fct anytime for investment purpose. It is undervalued and will reap very good profits eventually.

Lots of short sellers are getting burned in this region..
legendary

It's natural whenever we hit these natural "round" number regions but as many have said before FCT price is highly manipulated.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
legendary

Quote all you like I hope to be proven wrong.  I would be very pleased if it did go up to 0.003 but there is too much manipulation and I have seen it so many times I have lost hope.  We will see what happens.

legendary

That's pretty ridiculous. Everytime there is a rise, somebody just has to take or give somebody else credit when there is a lot of different reasons. Factom has been undervalued for months.

XEM has done extremely well, it's now a top 5 coin at $100 milion market cap. They work with japanese companies and gov. Sounds familiar? Factom is doing that exact same thing in US/China. Go figure.

That's only one of several things that is happening in Factom. To put all that Factom has/is doing on one guy with 3000 youtuber followers is just crazy. Afaik what that guy does a show that has featured Factom a couple times.
Jump to: