Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 319. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Who gives a flying fuck about the prices we have Tiana Tongue If i were a billionaire i would give her all my money lol, brains and beauty like that is more rare than any crypto Roll Eyes

take a shower bro .... if Tiana has brains she'd never associate with any dude on BTT

...Tiana is cool for sure. Seems very smart saw her on a few youtube videos. Good vibes glad she is apart of Factom.
Really like what shes says here.  https://youtu.be/OVaxlDvOzbQ
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Market is looking healthier by the minute. The buy support has more than doubled since yesterday. I am only talking about the major market, Poloniex.

There's still a lot of Factom for in sell pressure: 440K (or roughly 5% of all in existence).

Shorts are being given out loans at nearly zero interest, if anyone here is doing this stop. Why bother loaning out this low when you will see nearly no return, allow shorts to slam lows at no cost, and devalue your position simultaneously?

It's very cheap to open shorts or borrow FCT for sell walls. That it is cheap to borrow is also a market sentiment that it is a bad deal to short.

We see a lot of sell pressure on FCT and we need bulls to slay them. At some point a lot of short sellers will be burned (you saw a 40% increase over one of the many things Factom is working on). Now imagine taking a short position here and yesterday Factom announces something. It's risky as hell to sit in a position like that.

People who have short positions borrow Factom to put them into sell walls. A strong buyer entering the market with 100-200 BTC will be enough to tip the scales. This coupled with positive news will be enough to put Factom at new levels. Factom price will not grow gradually as it trades on margin it will be similar to the other "blue chip" coins meaning that market sentiment is often exaggerated by 2.5x and it works both ways as Factom market is well aware.

Now does anybody know how much the foundation holds of it's own currency?

And can we get a simple wallet to use so that people can store their coins off exchanges more easily. I can contribute to a Factom bounty to whomever does this. Right now Poloniex is a systemic risk for Factom because of the amount traded and stored there and that is the wrong start and mindset for longevity.
The amount of trust and visibility that the US government will give to FACTOM is huge, and once some other big player joins in, it's gonna be a chain reaction towards mass adoption.

Honestly did not expect the DHS to come out and embrace this tech of all the wings of our GOV. This is so great. Great signal. The Gov is def on the right path here and that makes me proud!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
The amount of trust and visibility that the US government will give to FACTOM is huge, and once some other big player joins in, it's gonna be a chain reaction towards mass adoption.
Activity: 129
We will likely see an exodus from ETH due to risk aversion and that refuge BTC will flow into FCT. M2 release, post M2 news and in a month we will likely see ETH/FCT parity around .01 area.

Nah, I do like Factom and the idea behind it but Ether s still and will remain number one. As you can it has started recovering and it will get back even stronger then before. Factom still needs to show what it can do in the future.

ETH has serious liability issues at this point, until the fork has actually taken place and the network reaches consensus ETH will have selling pressure regardless of bounces on short covering. In regards to Factom its been clear for awhile now those who do their due diligence generally only need to wait and buy dips from the impatient longs who capitulate on their self induced FUD. Factom is the first crypto to raise funds from the US government, the stakes are even higher now for them to produce results and its unlikely that the DHS makes these funding decisions lightly.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
We will likely see an exodus from ETH due to risk aversion and that refuge BTC will flow into FCT. M2 release, post M2 news and in a month we will likely see ETH/FCT parity around .01 area.

Nah, I do like Factom and the idea behind it but Ether s still and will remain number one. As you can it has started recovering and it will get back even stronger then before. Factom still needs to show what it can do in the future.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Holy crap this is big!!

DHS S&T Awards $199K to Austin Based Factom Inc. for Internet of Things Systems Security

https://www.dhs.gov/science-and-technology/news/2016/06/17/st-awards-199k-austin-based-factom-inc-iot-systems-security

This obviously explains the pump, nice!
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Who gives a flying fuck about the prices we have Tiana Tongue If i were a billionaire i would give her all my money lol, brains and beauty like that is more rare than any crypto Roll Eyes

take a shower bro .... if Tiana has brains she'd never associate with any dude on BTT
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
When is M2 scheduled anyway? This summer?

Top secret. Likely
When is M2 scheduled anyway? This summer?
Please give me more FACTOM no one selling to me Sad

This is gonna take the globe by storm. Places like India are so messed up. Im from India and just trying to sell your house in some village areas is such a headache. Even owning farm land out there. The cops are corrupt they forge documents and people buy off other peoples land behind their backs. Crazy unreal shit goes on in India. Believe me. This could very well be the start of the change and the end of the corruption in places like India and world wide.

Yes I've got relatives in Pakistan (as well as India) it is the same over there.  I'm not sure if Factom is necessarily the solution for this as it's not really a currency but Bitcoin would certainly be very useful.  It would certainly make it much cheaper to send money back and forth but the problem is the people who need it most don't have the knowledge to use or easily convert it to cash so they can buy stuff easily.  Obviously if everyone knew about it and shops accepted it would be a different matter.

My gut tells this could be something special. Thats all. Dont fully understand the implications of FACTOM yet.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

This is gonna take the globe by storm. Places like India are so messed up. Im from India and just trying to sell your house in some village areas is such a headache. Even owning farm land out there. The cops are corrupt they forge documents and people buy off other peoples land behind their backs. Crazy unreal shit goes on in India. Believe me. This could very well be the start of the change and the end of the corruption in places like India and world wide.

Yes I've got relatives in Pakistan (as well as India) it is the same over there.  I'm not sure if Factom is necessarily the solution for this as it's not really a currency but Bitcoin would certainly be very useful.  It would certainly make it much cheaper to send money back and forth but the problem is the people who need it most don't have the knowledge to use or easily convert it to cash so they can buy stuff easily.  Obviously if everyone knew about it and shops accepted it would be a different matter.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
International Business Times:

US Department of Homeland Security awards Factom funding for blockchain IoT project
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/us-department-homeland-security-awards-factom-funding-blockchain-iot-project-1566239?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
legendary
I have to thank all impatient weak hands who determine their actions via price capitulation instead of fundamentals, without you guys I wouldn't be able to get such a good average.  Wink

Well played.  If I had some free BTC I would have picked some up myself!
I have to thank all impatient weak hands who determine their actions via price capitulation instead of fundamentals, without you guys I wouldn't be able to get such a good average.  Wink

Price showing signs of growth. China waking up to the news. I am officially a long term holder of Factom. The US gov sees value in this coin thats good enough for me. I think the FACTOM team is on to something here. No other coin in crypto has ever got recognition like that. They should be thankful. I believe FACTOM will make the world a better place. This platform will do great things and the fact that it can "anchor" into other blockchains is a BIG deal IMO.
legendary
It's cool; I probably I shouldn't have used the word "retarded." That always leads to drama. Sorry

Well I am a bit of a hot head too!  Let's forget it and just agree that we have different opinions on certain things:)
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
My solitary post did not constitute an egregious complaint. You're the one crying, here, because you didn't like my thoughts, which forums are designed for expressing. It upset you so much that instead of sticking with logical arguments, you chose to resort to jokes about whether or not I should be drinking when I'm lonely in order to discredit me via ad hominem attack.

Someone accused me of conspiracy first. It's fair for me to do the same in response, and unfair for you to be insulted by the retaliation. Nowhere did I state any expectations of what I'm owed; I was compensated fairly for my marketing support, and admitted it possible that I may not be significant enough to warrant much communication.

I posted that I don't have Factoids anymore because it's true. I have posted positive things about Factom so many times and so consistently that if I said nothing, it would be very reasonable to assume I still own Factoids, which would not be true. Is it wrong for me to correct that misconception? Why?

I'm sorry if I offended you.  I'm not meaning to come across as being so harsh - I'm just tired of the constant complaining on BTC talk about lack of  information.

It's cool; I probably I shouldn't have used the word "retarded." That always leads to drama. Sorry
Jump to: