Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 358. (Read 2115876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
This is really hard for people who believed in factom at 700 plusk satoshi.

They wont like factom anymore atm.
Activity: 924
I AM
only 9 BTC support on Trex, Pump is over..... Fleee!!!!!!
legendary
When is milestone 2? Can Factom become a multi billion dollar company?  Huh

I hope so, but only the future can tell but let me brainstorm on that idee and you all reply on that whit your thoughts.

The inflation will be 73000 coins a month nothing more nothing less that means the eventual coin price each is equil to the
usage a month divided by 73000 coins.

1 billion market cap / 8,5 million means each coin will be 117 dollar each coin. to reach that we need to count the entry coins usage for
that.

On there website they sell 1000 entry coins for 20 dollar but also 100,000 entrys for 1500 dollar what will be used more by company's
if it starting to be in there business. so count on that one

73000 coins a month need to be worth 117 dollar each would means 8,541 million dollar each months need to be purchased / 1500

5694x 100k entry coins means a total of approx. 570 million entry's a month need to be made to get there, mean every block needs
131950 entry coins used.

The usage went up last month but is down also last few days, so it might be possible but at this point i doubt it will ever be possible.

I think someone tested it with 100 EC each block but now see if they liked it or not, so far there gone for already a week almost again and you see a instant price drop, i even was thinking what if a pumper or factom itself made the entry's to sell higher and buy back lower.

Activity: 404
Merit: 500
When is milestone 2? Can Factom become a multi billion dollar company?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
....and after all this great international exposure, the price goes down even more. This adds to my previous claim, nothing moves this market but speculators.

The more it goes down, so then more shots up Grin

That's how it was. As we can see news on what does not influence. Markets can move only speculators. Without them, nor any currencies will not move. Where do you speculators sharks come back to FCT, we are waiting for you to have started FCT moving up again.

The same Bitcoin at one time without speculation would not be able to achieve higher rate over $1000.
Remember the two bots make Karpeles on MTGOX. Let there be speculation on FCT, Amen Grin

FCT without speculators again goes to $1. You want to get the Factom without speculators, will now get to the very cheap FCT. The good news is not wanted.

Well, even this dump was orchestrated by speculators. So they can buy more and pump again. That s my whole point, I do not want Factom become a pump and dump vessel. I d like to see real development, real usage and community growth based on that. But, this is all just empty words so I wont post about speculation anymore.

I'm a damn good order book reader, I have another BTC account, ignore my newb status lol. I have to remember my password for my other account.
Anyhow.

Absolutely orchestrated and deliberate suppression in the order book. Sentiment was on their side as well, it wasn't difficult to scare newbie weak holders. IMO there was suppression on all the current top ten coins to accumulate.

Traditional bubble pattern dictates a single top, 90 degree pop followed by a strong double top most of the time. FCT chart in particular did have an almost 90 degree pop on the longer time frame charts. But... it didn't capitulate after the top, it was a very slow decline indicating strong albeit lingering bullish sentiment.

IMO all of these traders will reload their positions once they feel prices are too good to pass up, and they can get funds however and where ever. Keep in mind
a ton of new traders lucked out on ETH going 1000% they are hooked now and will tell all their friends about it.  

I have a target I feel they are trying to push to and will be watching. And hopefully doubling my position.

You target should be about 1/4 below what it is now. I dont think it ll ever go lower cause there s limited number of weak hands and speculators around. Anyway, I fully agree, pro traders are making so much money on newbies pouring their money in this high growth coins. Money they will never see again. Well, education is expensive, unfortunately.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
....and after all this great international exposure, the price goes down even more. This adds to my previous claim, nothing moves this market but speculators.

That's how it was. As we can see news on what does not influence. Markets can move only speculators. Without them, nor any currencies will not move. Where do you speculators sharks come back to FCT, we are waiting for you to have started FCT moving up again.

The same Bitcoin at one time without speculation would not be able to achieve higher rate over $1000.
Remember the two bots make Karpeles on MTGOX. Let there be speculation on FCT, Amen Grin

FCT without speculators again goes to $1. You want to get the Factom without speculators, will now get to the very cheap FCT. The good news is not wanted.

Well, even this dump was orchestrated by speculators. So they can buy more and pump again. That s my whole point, I do not want Factom become a pump and dump vessel. I d like to see real development, real usage and community growth based on that. But, this is all just empty words so I wont post about speculation anymore.

I'm a damn good order book reader, I have another BTC account, ignore my newb status lol. I have to remember my password for my other account.
Anyhow.

Absolutely orchestrated and deliberate suppression in the order book. Sentiment was on their side as well, it wasn't difficult to scare newbie weak holders. IMO there was suppression on all the current top ten coins to accumulate.

Traditional bubble pattern dictates a single top, 90 degree pop followed by a strong double top most of the time. FCT chart in particular did have an almost 90 degree pop on the longer time frame charts. But... it didn't capitulate after the top, it was a very slow decline indicating strong albeit lingering bullish sentiment.

IMO all of these traders will reload their positions once they feel prices are too good to pass up, and they can get funds however and where ever. Keep in mind
a ton of new traders lucked out on ETH going 1000% they are hooked now and will tell all their friends about it. 

I have a target I feel they are trying to push to and will be watching. And hopefully doubling my position.
Good to see Paul had such a choice seat beside IBM:) Also that the IBM guy was so gitty/gushing over blockchain lol, exciting times.

Jerry and I both got the Bowtie memo too!  Tons of fun.

Paul

Yea but can you both come in on Saturday and fill out the TPS reports Smiley mmm k.

Awesome stuff Paul!
Activity: 183
Good to see Paul had such a choice seat beside IBM:) Also that the IBM guy was so gitty/gushing over blockchain lol, exciting times.

Jerry and I both got the Bowtie memo too!  Tons of fun.

Paul
legendary
entry's on explorer decreased about 90% people less use it or ? maybe there updating for milestone 2 Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
All clear, now there is dumping on Ethereum, money Ethereum community that have been invested in FCT (when there was news of the accession Factom to the Ethereum blockchain) is also output. When will the start new pump on Ethereum, also on FCT start new pump. Dumping and pump now Ethereum and FCT almost simultaneously. Ethereum -20.78 %, FCT -19.08 % . Need wait.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Interesting conversations in the congress.
I did not expect Paul Snow can speak and present his technology that good.

He speaks from 1:10:40 to 1:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIGo9bpPV3A
Actually, that blockchain explanation (signatures/hash's), would make sense to Joe Public's ear. Gonna use that. Nicely done Paul.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Interesting conversations in the congress.
I did not expect Paul Snow can speak and present his technology that good.

He speaks from 1:10:40 to 1:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIGo9bpPV3A
legendary

FCT without speculators again goes to $1. You want to get the Factom without speculators, will now get to the very cheap FCT. The good news is not in demand.

Unfortunately we live in a world where nowhere to go without speculation. Besides the big money is make mainly on speculation.
legendary
Watch @DJohnstonEC discussing Factom with @queentatiana and @Vaultoro on @Libertydotme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnRVFsyansc&feature=youtu.be&t=33m16s
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

lol i couldn't agree more.
Here’s a suggestion for the face Paul Snow of Bitcoin from Michael Burgess, MD(@michaelcburgess).

Michael Burgess, MD
@michaelcburgess
Congressman for Texas' 26th District, M.D. (Ob/Gyn)
Washington, DC/Lake Dallas, TX
burgess.house.gov
https://twitter.com/michaelcburgess

Energy and Commerce Committee Talks Bitcoin in Congressional Hearing.

"The panel of experts at the meeting included Circle CCO John Beccia; Coin Center executive director Jerry Brito; IBM vice president of blockchain technologies Jerry Cuomo; Factom chief architect Paul Snow; BuckleySandler LLP counsel Dana Syracuse; Coinbase counsel Juan Suarez; and Bloq co-founder Matt Roszak."

http://www.coindesk.com/us-congressional-subcommittee-holds-intro-hearing-on-bitcoin-and-blockchain/
Jump to: