Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 361. (Read 2115876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
All I see here is price speculation built around delivery of "milestones" that the devs never even published anywhere.

Have fun watching the price fall back to 200.

I will come back in 6 months.

I guess your complete off , most price increase was cause of the signed deals with major company's when they start useing the software then it can really become big.

Can you imagine all the data van Big companys to smart cities ,  I hope it will fall back to 200k though cause then i can collect about 2,5x as much a week.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
yep, speculators left and rebuy in the high 20s   Wink

Yes, exactly. This is why I hate Polo for letting bots artificially inflate coin prices. But I guess that s industry too, Polo makes money on trade fees so they greet speculators with open arms. The rest of us can follow the wave as I do or gather Factom like hamsters and wait for the next pump.

I bought a lot fct also just today at 500k satoshi, eventually i dont wanna miss the train like many did with ethereum, thinking to invest 1 btc every month at least into factom.

Eventually the usage will determine the value not the speculators, 73k coins will be equil to the usage.

Well, in theory yes. However, you know how many coins have been trying to repeat that same mantra. It ll provide widespread usage, widespread adoption, people will buy, services will grow. You re in crypto as long as I am and I m sure you can name dozen of similar projects promising the same success. How many of them have actually delivered?

Until I see Milestone 2, I m not gonna buy anything above I have ATM. I may even sell.
legendary
yep, speculators left and rebuy in the high 20s   Wink

Yes, exactly. This is why I hate Polo for letting bots artificially inflate coin prices. But I guess that s industry too, Polo makes money on trade fees so they greet speculators with open arms. The rest of us can follow the wave as I do or gather Factom like hamsters and wait for the next pump.

I bought a lot fct also just today at 500k satoshi, eventually i dont wanna miss the train like many did with ethereum, thinking to invest 1 btc every month at least into factom.

Eventually the usage will determine the value not the speculators, 73k coins will be equil to the usage.
legendary
yep, speculators left and rebuy in the high 20s   Wink

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
yep, speculators left and rebuy in the high 20s   Wink
legendary
When Milestone2 will be finished and will then move up (jump) price FCT, as people see actual finished work above second stage Factom.
There will also jump prices FCT be when is completed Milestone3 and the Factom will be fully operational project.
Unfortunately, we need to wait at least another six months, when we will see the Factom project in full force.

Thats perfect we got like 6 months to stack up coins that will have a end value of approx 270 dollar my estimation though Wink

1 billion entrycoins a month ! let the smart city begin

But factom can you please reply for ones, whats the reason only a small amount of fct are beeing burned atm if you calculate the price on the website compared to entry coins there should be a way bigger burn rate atm.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
When Milestone2 will be finished and will then move up (jump) price FCT, as people see actual finished work above second stage Factom.
There will also jump prices FCT be when is completed Milestone3 and the Factom will be fully operational project.
Unfortunately, we need to wait at least another six months, when we will see the Factom project in full force.
legendary
It seems bunch of bots and speculators has left Factom, finally. We need to build the price on solid ground, not on pumps and dumps staged by the slime of crypto.
I disagree. Bot is working now. Now just see and hope whales turns out soon. I think speculors are just waiting for a sudden change market.
In this situation we can't make soild ground. Sad

I think in this time price in inrelevant cause the price is higher then the coin value atm , people paying more atm cause they see it having a future, but eventually only factom can determine the true value by letting company's join the revolution on the blockchain.

If im right to have a true value of $2 factom needs more entry's

legendary
It seems bunch of bots and speculators has left Factom, finally. We need to build the price on solid ground, not on pumps and dumps staged by the slime of crypto.
I disagree. Bot is working now. Now just see and hope whales turns out soon. I think speculors are just waiting for a sudden change market.

Total buy ledger was over 1000 BTC a few days ago. Now is about 400 BTC. Lots of speculators have left the market cause real buyers and holders buy now, when there s blood in the water.
Activity: 23
legendary
Unlocking blockchain for the underbanked. TechCrunch today.
"For example, decentralized record-keeping startup Factom has partnered with the government of Honduras on a new land title registry initiative to develop “a permanent and secure land title record system” using the bitcoin blockchain, the distributed ledger that tracks all land title transactions across the Central American nation."
http://techcrunch.com/2016/03/14/unlocking-blockchain-for-the-underbanked/

p.s. Do not understand why such a respected publication like TechCrunch still outdated information about Factom and Honduras, although they could have quietly mention Factom and China.
seok436, Anyway I asked how much is the price per US dollar when milestone 2 will be released?

$5-$6 per FCT token Smiley
I believe this project is awesome and best in the world. Smiley But price is important too. Cause sometimes market just judges by its useful in market.
Anyway I asked how much is the price per US dollar when milestone 2 will be released? Huh Let's guess together! Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Finally removed FCT from poloniex. Thanks whiteorg72 for the screens, help.
What do you mean? Removed FCT? from poloniex?

just guessing here but maybe he moved his coins from polo to a paper wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Relax, guys, FCT can't always be going up all of the time.
What do you mean? Removed FCT? from poloniex?
Activity: 276
Again speculators step in and bring the price down. I wonder would it better for people to stop buying Factom, reduce the price big time so these assholes move away somewhere else.

Speculators will always be, an integral part of the exchange. The only thing that raises the rate of FCT is within 2 weeks of the developers Factom finally finish testing Milestone2 and complete this work in the specified period of previous to the end of the 1st quarter of 2016. Now everything depends on the Factom developers, if it will keep their word, and to complete their work before the end of March and will launch Milestone2, if not, and developers Factom will delay the release of Milestone2, this would undermine the authority of Factom and adversely affect the course of FCT. Many will just be disappointed, many will simply sell FCT and go into Ethereum.
Factom developers time to think about it, that's enough stall for time, and so for a long time to test Milestone2, it's time to have him run it !!!

I disagree. People buy Factom cause they think it ll repeat Ether price jump. This is all based on speculation.

You know how many holders actually knows something about Factom and Milestones? Maybe 5%. Why is that? Cause dev team keeps us in the dark, marketing for their current and future holders is 0. Big time 0.
Damn, you and your posts are the main source of Factom info on this forum, number 1 crypto forum in the world.

All they do is say, we dont need to promote, we dont need to move thread where it s more visible, we re happy this way. Well, my friends in the dev team, I think its time tor realize it s not about you, it s about what Factom community wants. If you want to make Factom a successful project, you need to understand that customer/user/client is ALWAYS right.

forgive me if i overlooked it, but where are the "milestones" published?

Such information never existed. Just when the Factom are added to the Microsoft Azure was reported that in the first quarter of 2016 Factom should start working, which means that the Milestone2 is to be tested, and completed before the end of the first quarter of 2016.

"Factom: Simplify records management, record business processes, and address security and compliance issues. The following are in the pipeline:
Deploy a factomd service exposing the Factom APIs - Q1 2016
Bitcoin data service of prices from different exchanges recorded on Factom's Blockchain - Q1 2016."

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azure-baas-update-2/
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Again speculators step in and bring the price down. I wonder would it better for people to stop buying Factom, reduce the price big time so these assholes move away somewhere else.

Speculators will always be, an integral part of the exchange. The only thing that raises the rate of FCT is within 2 weeks of the developers Factom finally finish testing Milestone2 and complete this work in the specified period of previous to the end of the 1st quarter of 2016. Now everything depends on the Factom developers, if it will keep their word, and to complete their work before the end of March and will launch Milestone2, if not, and developers Factom will delay the release of Milestone2, this would undermine the authority of Factom and adversely affect the course of FCT. Many will just be disappointed, many will simply sell FCT and go into Ethereum.
Factom developers time to think about it, that's enough stall for time, and so for a long time to test Milestone2, it's time to have him run it !!!

I disagree. People buy Factom cause they think it ll repeat Ether price jump. This is all based on speculation.

You know how many holders actually knows something about Factom and Milestones? Maybe 5%. Why is that? Cause dev team keeps us in the dark, marketing for their current and future holders is 0. Big time 0.
Damn, you and your posts are the main source of Factom info on this forum, number 1 crypto forum in the world.

All they do is say, we dont need to promote, we dont need to move thread where it s more visible, we re happy this way. Well, my friends in the dev team, I think its time tor realize it s not about you, it s about what Factom community wants. If you want to make Factom a successful project, you need to understand that customer/user/client is ALWAYS right.

forgive me if i overlooked it, but where are the "milestones" published?
Jump to: