Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 28. (Read 62031 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

Hey,

FAIL team has another chat this weekend and I'll ask the lead dev about your problem.

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
i've managed to get the failcoin wallet to start installing in linux from the source code on github but had to add the obj folder in src.
would it be possible to add it to the code

edit:
it failed due to msse2 isnt compatible with the pi,
after changing the code with:
     DEFINES += HAVE_BUILD_INFO
 }

-# If we have an arm device, we can't use sse2, so define as thumb
+# If we have an ARM device, we can't use SSE2 instructions, so don't try to use them
 # Because of scrypt_mine.cpp, we also have to add a compile
 #     flag that states we *really* don't have SSE
-# Otherwise, assume sse2 exists
-!equals($$QMAKE_HOST.arch, armv7l) {
-    message(FOUND host = $$QMAKE_HOST.arch)
-    QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -DNOSSE
+QMAKE_XCPUARCH = $$QMAKE_HOST.arch
+equals(QMAKE_XCPUARCH, armv7l) {
+    message(Building without SSE2 support)
+   QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -DNOSSE
+    QMAKE_CFLAGS += -DNOSSE
+}
+else:equals(QMAKE_XCPUARCH, armv6l) {
+    message(Building without SSE2 support)
+   QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -DNOSSE
     QMAKE_CFLAGS += -DNOSSE
 }
 else {
+    message(Building with SSE2 support)
     QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -msse2
     QMAKE_CFLAGS += -msse2
 }

but now i get:
src/qt/bitcoingui.h:4:23: fatal error: QMainWindow: no such file or directory
 #include
                                    ^
compilation terminated.
makefile:890: recipe for target 'build/bitcoin.o'
make: *** [buildbitcoin.o] error 1

how can i get past this error
thanks
Sani
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey FAILers,

As some of you know, we have decided to make FAIL Full PoS with %2 interest/year. I just had conversation with our lead dev pnoch and we have also decided to put Facebook tab in the wallet. It seems that for now it is not possible to pick up Facebook hashtags and this tab will open just FailCommunity FB page. The wallet and our website will be almost completely redesigned. I will make a mock up of the wallet in the next few days, will discuss it with pnoch and will post it here. In Saturday or Sunday I will have conversation with both batesresearch and Androidicus, regarding developments outside the source code. There is also something else. We have targeted 3 YouTube channels to be our first partners for a start. We made a deal with 2 of them to use FAILCoin. One of them is making scam reviews on binary options, the other is secret for now. Smiley We still haven't talked with the 3rd one, but that will happen as soon as our new wallet is completely ready.

Take care, stay strong and stay FAILed!

Cheers,
Spartak 
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Perhaps someone responsible should update the git repo with the PoS only source, I follow github notifications to ensure my wallets are up to date, in this case, FAIL has FAILED. Good job.

Hello,

FAIL is not PoS only at the moment. This is a work in progress. We will deliver, despite the fact we are working slowly. 

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Perhaps someone responsible should update the git repo with the PoS only source, I follow github notifications to ensure my wallets are up to date, in this case, FAIL has FAILED. Good job.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Happy Birthday to our lead developer pnoch and to me! Smiley

Stay FAILed!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Happy New Year to all! We wish you all the best! 2016 will be the year of FAIL... stay strong!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
leaking all info
This is the right decision. I love POS coins. I'll pick up a few more now.

Thanks. Just don't tell the government, otherwise we will be followed closely too! Grin
They keep good tabs on me now-a-days. No use trying to hide.
We'll still come out victorious. Don't stop doing what you do.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
This is the right decision. I love POS coins. I'll pick up a few more now.

Thanks. Just don't tell the government, otherwise we will be followed closely too! Grin
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
leaking all info
thanks
i thought i'd post that here on the off chance that a member of the community might know.
raspberry pi uses linux thats been modified to suit the pi and someone has made an os from raspbian that has bitcoin, dogecoin, litecoin and OKcash wallets on it and i'm trying to get failcoin and a few other wallets installed ideally with there guis

Hey,

I think it will not hurt if you launch a new topic in the Hardware section of the forum.
There must be some people who are using same device as you and will be probably able to help you.

Cheers,
Spartak
i've been talking with ppl on the os page trying to get another wallet up and running but i just need to get the gui for that wallet running
legendary
@FAILCommunity
thanks
i thought i'd post that here on the off chance that a member of the community might know.
raspberry pi uses linux thats been modified to suit the pi and someone has made an os from raspbian that has bitcoin, dogecoin, litecoin and OKcash wallets on it and i'm trying to get failcoin and a few other wallets installed ideally with there guis

Hey,

I think it will not hurt if you launch a new topic in the Hardware section of the forum.
There must be some people who are using same device as you and will be probably able to help you.

Cheers,
Spartak
i've managed to get the github code to compile on my raspberry pi but i get an error saying "Error: An error occured while setting up the rpc port 15647 for listening: open: Address family not supported by protocol" any idea how to fix this?
thanks
sani

Hello,

It is me who is currently talking with you from FAILCoin's official Facebook account. Will try to help you out by asking the dev, because as I said - I've never used raspberry before. If there is someone else who can help it will be much appreciated.

P.S. Our work on the new wallet is continuing. Currently we have resolved some issues, but we faced some new ones. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak

thanks
legendary
@FAILCommunity
i've managed to get the github code to compile on my raspberry pi but i get an error saying "Error: An error occured while setting up the rpc port 15647 for listening: open: Address family not supported by protocol" any idea how to fix this?
thanks
sani

Hello,

It is me who is currently talking with you from FAILCoin's official Facebook account. Will try to help you out by asking the dev, because as I said - I've never used raspberry before. If there is someone else who can help it will be much appreciated.

P.S. Our work on the new wallet is continuing. Currently we have resolved some issues, but we faced some new ones. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak
thanks
sani
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I like the idea 100% PoS.

Thanks! We discussed that for over a month.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I like the idea 100% PoS.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Good to heard that the new wallet is out! How can I go about upgrading my wallet? I like the POS idea!

Hey,

Here is the post with links to the new Alpha/Beta wallets.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Good to heard that the new wallet is out! How can I go about upgrading my wallet? I like the POS idea!
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Now something about our future plans with partners. If you have the new Beta (though we think its better to call it Alpha) wallet, then you can see it has 2 "Partners" tabs for both YouTube and Twitter. Our original (and relitevly stupid Smiley) idea was to add logos/pictures of our future partners in the wallet, with links to their channels/Twitter accounts (or both), but this would mean that we must compile new wallets every time we have a new partner. We have decided to code that part of the wallet as it is in Block explorer tab (see bellow). The wallet will open specific part of our website were our partners will be listed.

Great idea! I'm looking forward to creating some good partnerships.

Thanks for the update, amazing work!
Pages:
Jump to: