Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 27. (Read 62031 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Hey,

EmpoEx exchange told us that everything should be fine with our BTC pair there.
Feel free to trade FAILCoin at https://empoex.com/trade/FAIL-BTC

Best regards,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey FAILers,

Happy Earth Day to you all! Love our planet and protect the environment!
We, as a community, will definitely get involved in the process.

Best regards,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
fail has a great future in front of it Cheesy
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey FAILers,

We have GREAT news! Our lead developer pnoch will be able to work a bit more often on FAILCoin, and it seems that we will finally finish it as we wanted! I know that probably most of you have lost patience, but believe us, it's hard to work without funds. All of us has problems in real life, but no matter what, we will continue and finish what we have started!

Stay FAILed!

P.S. We already told you that we expect few more members to join FAIL team, but details will be revealed in the next few days. They are not investors like Barry Silbert (for example), but they embraced our idea and they wanted to be a part of it!

Best regards,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

We expect between 1 and 4 new members to join the FAIL team. From now on, we will use www.failcommunity.org (which will be redesigned in near future) as official website of the FAILCommunity. Specific details will be announced when we know more.

P.S. You can follow us on other places such as https://twitter.com/FAILCommunity, https://www.facebook.com/FAILCommunity/, https://www.facebook.com/FAILCoin/, https://www.reddit.com/r/failcommunity or you (if you are from Indonesia) can join our Indonesian Facebook group, which is now with 117 members - https://www.facebook.com/groups/Failcoin.Indonesia/

Best regards,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey FAILers,

We have some news for you.

Firstly, I want to thank to CryptoID's owner fairglu, who waited us for more than 20 days about the payment for the FAILCoin's block explorer! Thank you, man!

Secondly, I want to share something that none of the FAIL team members knows (except me). Two developers (from 2 different countries) offered their help for FAIL. I have talked about that with our lead developer pnoch. I'm not sure if we will need their help, but will talk with them this weekend and see if it's worth to involve these guys.

Thirdly, yogg was a FAIL team member who disappeared for a while, because of personal issues (I know them, but that's something private). We are now talking every day with him and I'll try to bring him back in the team, because he's a good guy.

Lastly, we want to remind you that FAILCoin will be forked (NO ETA's, but it will happen SOON) and it will become Full PoS. We still can't give you exact details about the new specs, but it will be most likely with 2% interest/year. Thank you for the miners who are still mining FAIL and support the network! We can promise them that they will be rewarded greatly!

Best regards,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

Looks like EmpoEX have decided not to sell their exchange, and most (if not all) of the wallets are no longer in maintenance. Feel free to trade FAIL (or any coin you want).

This weekend we might have a surprise regarding the FAILCoin development. We have a work plan and currently pnoch is working on it, but frankly speaking, we are not sure what part of it will be ready first. He's not telling us anything!!! Roll Eyes

We will finish what we have started no matter what!

Stay FAILed!

Best regards,
Spartak Tomanov
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,
We have noticed that EmpoEX exchange removed their tweet about selling it and it looks like they are listing new coins. Will try to contact them and see what happens.

Stay FAILed!

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

As some of you probably already know, EmpoEx exchange is for sale. We are constantly checking with them (though we haven't heard from them), because a large portion of FAILCoin is deposited there. Lately they seemed to have some issues (or maintenance), but currently I've managed to withdraw 1 FAIL coin (as I don't have much more deposited on the exchange). You can check the TxID here (please don't mind that the block explorer hasn't been paid. It is one of my responsibilities, but currently I am flat broke. I did asked CryptoID's owner fairglu to wait us for a bit and I believe that we will not have problem with that.)...

PLEASE withdraw your FAIL coins from the exchange, because at the moment its future is uncertain!

Try with smaller amounts first and let us know if you have experienced some issues.

Best regards,
Spartak Tomanov
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey,

Just wanted to pay my respects to Jimmy (the owner of CryptoCoinTalk forum)! Looks like someone didn't liked our name, but Jimmy said nice things about FAILCoin. Thanks!

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

It seems that EmpoEx guys are selling their exchange. We are really sorry that this is happening, because they were always good to us, but cryptoworld is harsh, especially for the honest people. Our advise is to withdraw your FAIL coins and move them to your wallets, or to alcurEX exchange. From what we understand, EmpoEx currently are moving coins from their cold storage wallets, so you may have some issues while you are trying to withdraw your funds. If that's the case, please contact their support and provide them TxID, or you can DM me to assist. In the mean time, we are going to try to be in constant touch with the exchange.

Best regards,
Spartak Tomanov 
legendary
@FAILCommunity
FAILCoin is announced as one of the official sponsors of CoinFest UK, which will be held on 8th and 9th April in Manchester, England! All heil FAIL!

Regards,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

Soon we are going to have some good news regarding FAILCoin development, future and exposure. Stay FAILed (tuned)!

Regards,
Spartak

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

It has been 2 years since FAILCoin was launched so today is our second birthday! Our team will continue to support FAIL no matter what. We wish you good health, much happiness and to be good with each other, because humanity needs improvements if we want to see a better world. You can congratulate us on Twitter, Facebook or Reddit if you want to.

And of course - happy women's day to all the girls in crypto! Smiley

Stay strong and stay FAILed!

Best regards,
Spartak 
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey,

Happy March to everyone! In Old English one name for the month of March was “Hlyda” meaning “loud” possibly because of the roaring March winds. This month we are hoping to hear FAILCommunity's FAILCoin roaring. Roll Eyes The design of the new wallet is ready and pnoch is working on the source for several days now. We will update you on how it will look (and work) as soon as we have something more than a pictures. We have also decided to get in touch with YouTube channels who are making social experiments, and that is why, in our next wallet version, there will be Donations tabs for both YouTube and Twitter (unfortunately, for now Facebook is not included, because there is no known way for the wallet to pick up FB hashtags). The idea is simple. For example, you watched some video with a homeless guy, which fate deeply moved you and you want to help. A FAILCoin's wallet address could be included in the description of the video and you can send coins there for let's say one month. After the 30-day period is over, the creator of the video can sell the coins and give the money to the homeless guy. Those channels will be also provided with significant amounts of free FAIL coins, which they can use whatever they want to. Same goes for Twitter. There will be "Donations" tabs bellow both Twitter and YouTube. They will pick up #FAILTwitterDonation & #FAILYouTubeDonation hashtags. When you click on the tab, you will be able to see all the tweets in one place so it will be easier for you to participate (if you want to).
Next month, our member batesresearch is organizing cryptocurrency event, which will be held in Manchester (England) on April 8th & 9th. We will make sure to be ready before that, because there is a strong chance for FAILCoin to be mentioned there. You can follow the event here: http://twitter.com/CoinFestUK!

Best regards,
Spartak Tomanov   
legendary
@FAILCommunity
i got it to install i installed:
sudo apt-get install libqt4-dev qt4-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev

and it installed.
thank you for helping
sani

No more can they keep us in
Listen, damn it, we will win
They see it right, they see it well
But they think this saves us from our hell

Smiley
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Hey,

FAIL team has another chat this weekend and I'll ask the lead dev about your problem.

Cheers,
Spartak

cool thank you

Hello,

According to our Lead dev, you are probably missing QT dependencies. His exact words were:

"I think he have done it completely wrong. I did build fail wallet for linux without any problem. He is most likely still missing qt dependencies."

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Spartak

cool thanks, what qt dependencies is he using soi can install them?

i got it to install i installed:
sudo apt-get install libqt4-dev qt4-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev

and it installed.
thank you for helping
sani

Hey,

FAIL team has another chat this weekend and I'll ask the lead dev about your problem.

Cheers,
Spartak

cool thank you

Hello,

According to our Lead dev, you are probably missing QT dependencies. His exact words were:

"I think he have done it completely wrong. I did build fail wallet for linux without any problem. He is most likely still missing qt dependencies."

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Spartak

cool thanks, what qt dependencies is he using soi can install them?
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Hey,

Cheers,
Spartak

cool thank you

Hello,

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Spartak

Hey,

Cheers,
Spartak

cool thank you
Pages:
Jump to: