Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 24. (Read 62031 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
This is how (still not improved) it looks at the moment:

legendary
@FAILCommunity
It's not bad, but I don't like how you made the lights and the shadows.
If it's in svg or any vector format please upload it - i would like to try to improve it

I am working alone on it since Isaac is not around. Would you like to join FAIL's IRC channel (don't forget to write me a message (ping me) there) so we can discuss it easier? I'm not using it lately, because our intentions are to use slack instead, but now I am there (alone). Smiley

P.S. Btw the logo now it looks a bit different.

Thanks for your involvement!

Spartak
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
It's not bad, but I don't like how you made the lights and the shadows.
If it's in svg or any vector format please upload it - i would like to try to improve it
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

Isaac and I are working on a new FailCommunity logo (not related with FailCoin as a digital currency) since weeks, but we can't decide on which one to use. The conception is pretty much clear though. Please tell me what you think about this one?

Any opinions are appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
WTF?!
see how many icons he got in the taskbar Cheesy

Did you inform bittrex and poloniex about what's comming?

Yeah, quite a few. Smiley

To be honest, we did tried (though I think we still don't deserve it...) to be listed on Bittrex, but with no luck. So far we haven't contacted bigger exchanges, because of the simple reason that we are not ready yet. Personally I am busting the dev's balls every day, because we really need to start rolling, but its never easy you know. Smiley
WTF?!
see how many icons he got in the taskbar Cheesy

Did you inform bittrex and poloniex about what's comming?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Our dev works even at dinner.

FAIL wallet is coming soon!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Believe me, it will be our problem. Personally I gave probably more than 200 or 300k from the new FAIL coins to people who "forgot" to swap theirs.

Signature campaigns are something, which I don't like. Of course it is a way for some people to earn some extra coins, but I don't like the way it works (i.e. wanting from people to make frequent posts etc...). We will probably create some signatures and we will reward people (with FAIL coins!) for using them, but it is not our priority. Lets finish the darn wallet first! Grin
Hello,

FAIL! Smiley We currently have a pretty nasty problem. The wallet is ready, but.... it won't work with the old wallet.dat file. We are working on a solution as we speak, because we can't release it as it is now. Nevertheless I personally think that we are at the finish line.

Cheers,
Spartak

should be easy to make swap 1:1 with the new chain
I want to see this awesome wallet and I want it ASAP! Smiley

Nah, I had that thought, but people would hate us, because more coins will be lost (since a lot of people think we are dead and are not following our news). Cheesy

I'm pretty sure that it's their problem Smiley

Will you organize signature campaign or some other kind of bounties if you have coins for give away?
Will the new wallet send fail in top15? Smiley
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

FAIL! Smiley We currently have a pretty nasty problem. The wallet is ready, but.... it won't work with the old wallet.dat file. We are working on a solution as we speak, because we can't release it as it is now. Nevertheless I personally think that we are at the finish line.

Cheers,
Spartak

Nah, I had that thought, but people would hate us, because more coins will be lost (since a lot of people think we are dead and are not following our news). Cheesy
Hello,

Cheers,
Spartak

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

The wallet is pretty much ready, but if we release it now it will not work with the current wallet.dat file. I believe that this should be fixed in a week or so. Keep in mind that there are no mercenaries in FAIL team and all of us are working for the sake of the FailCommunity and FailCoin as a currency.

We have contacted YoBit a couple of times, but so far there is no result. I can guarantee you that we will be listed on a bigger exchanges, but this will not happen after any kind of payments! We are trying to play fair and we will not pay to be listed on a exchange!!!

Cheers,
Spartak

Great work! Looking forward to working with you more on the development and projects with Fail!!

Adam, you know that we will not only work together, but we will have at least a couple of beers in England (or Bulgaria/Tenerife). Smiley Everything else we should discuss on Telegram instead here. We agreed not to create unnecessary hype (or so). 
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Hello,

The wallet is pretty much ready, but if we release it now it will not work with the current wallet.dat file. I believe that this should be fixed in a week or so. Keep in mind that there are no mercenaries in FAIL team and all of us are working for the sake of the FailCommunity and FailCoin as a currency.

We have contacted YoBit a couple of times, but so far there is no result. I can guarantee you that we will be listed on a bigger exchanges, but this will not happen after any kind of payments! We are trying to play fair and we will not pay to be listed on a exchange!!!

Cheers,
Spartak

Great work! Looking forward to working with you more on the development and projects with Fail!!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
I can't find this coin on Yobit,it should  be there compare to other shitcoin this one is more qualified,not to mention the age of this coin you need to get it there so investors will be aware of this coin ..
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
The pool is working normally
I want to ask is there any chance to see the new wallet before BTC block halving?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
fail.suprnova is switched off 5 days ago...

What do you mean? The latest found block on the pool is from 1.5 minutes?
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
?! i'm still mining there
Pages:
Jump to: