Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 41. (Read 62076 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Yes, don't know why i forgot this important move... sometimes... FAIL! Roll Eyes  Wink

Anyhow, i have nearly 6.000.000 old Fail.

So 6M FAIL = 1500 new. Send me your new FAIL address and I will send you the coins, but this is final and we are not doing it again. We gave plenty of time for everybody to swap their coins, but truth is that almost 25% of the old FAIL is now gone.
Wow, a nice move spartak_t! Thx a lot!
I'll need to download the new one... i reply to you!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Yes, don't know why i forgot this important move... sometimes... FAIL! Roll Eyes  Wink

So 6M FAIL = 1500 new. Send me your new FAIL address and I will send you the coins, but this is final and we are not doing it again. We gave plenty of time for everybody to swap their coins, but truth is that almost 25% of the old FAIL is now gone.
Hey guys, i failed and missed the swap totally...  Sad
Any chance for my old Fails?

Greets 4Fun

You had 2 weeks time? How much old FAIL you have?

Cheers,
Spartak

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
i guess there is something wrong, i have been mining since morning at supernova and none of the share appear as confirm/unconfirmed ??  any suggestion

dont say that i FAIL to mine coin  Tongue

http://prntscr.com/6qhk6b
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Greets 4Fun

You had 2 weeks time? How much old FAIL you have?

Cheers,
Spartak

Greets 4Fun
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I dont want to imply anything. But new miners to this coin will get the short end of the stick. First month they can mine around 1 700 000 coins and there are already a instamine of 20 000 551 coins. That takes away the profit from them and gives it to the people that gets the instamine. If you have lost money on a coin then you have to take the loss and not let other people that have nothing to do with it pay.

Even iGotSpots coins are one million times better and his coins are the worst on the internet.  

There is no such thing as new or old miners. Probably a lot people from early adopters swapped their FAIL just, because they expect to make some profits. We can't blame them for that. More important is how the market will react and if you read more carefully (for example about 25% of the premine was burned right after the swap is finished, but you still imply that there are 20M coins premined), you will understand that our network, community and adoption are our top priorities. You can't just say: "There are coins which are million times better" for a coin which just launched (despite the premine) without waiting lets say.. few weeks/months/years? It's immature...

Anyway.. we are not going to argue with anybody about that. As I said - everybody has their own opinion and we can't do anything else, but to change it (if it's bad) with actions.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

Local threads are posted for the following countries:

EDIT: Chinese, French and Greek will be soon available too!

Activity: 636
Merit: 500
So its premined with 20,000,551 coins? If thats true then its a fail.  Roll Eyes

Premine is distributed to people who had old FAIL coins. We can't just throw it away and launch the coin again. Its purpose is not to make us quick bucks as probably many are trying to imply, but everybody has the right to think whatever he wants. And btw, you can watch our video (which is pretty simple) to understand why we are here and what are our goals.

I dont want to imply anything. But new miners to this coin will get the short end of the stick. First month they can mine around 1 700 000 coins and there are already a instamine of 20 000 551 coins. That takes away the profit from them and gives it to the people that gets the instamine. If you have lost money on a coin then you have to take the loss and not let other people that have nothing to do with it pay.

Even iGotSpots coins are one million times better and his coins are the worst on the internet.  
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
legendary
@FAILCommunity
So its premined with 20,000,551 coins? If thats true then its a fail.  Roll Eyes

Premine is distributed to people who had old FAIL coins. We can't just throw it away and launch the coin again. Its purpose is not to make us quick bucks as probably many are trying to imply, but everybody has the right to think whatever he wants. And btw, you can watch our video (which is pretty simple) to understand why we are here and what are our goals.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
So its premined with 20,000,551 coins? If thats true then its a fail.  Roll Eyes
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello. What other plans in exchange this coin?

Bigger exchanges will be discussed when we actually deserve them. Currently we have more important things to do. If someone actually want to buy/sell FAIL - EmpoEx (and soon Comkort) are more than enough for a start. We are not here to pump, dump and go away.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
isnt name is strange and i saw word AGAIN somewhere, i assume this name has some history behind it
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Hello. What other plans in exchange this coin?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
When will we be able to stake?

~8 hours after you have first coins in your wallet.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
When will we be able to stake?
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
Awaiting block 888!

Frankly speaking.. me too. Grin We failed couple of times. It took some time, but we hope that now everything will be smooth.

Well to cheer you up at least your stuff is running fine and blocks are going through smoothly! Cant say that with the failed AppCreditCoin that never launched this morning!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Awaiting block 888!

Frankly speaking.. me too. Grin We failed couple of times. It took some time, but we hope that now everything will be smooth.
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
Awaiting block 888!
Pages:
Jump to: