Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FairCoin (FAC) - NEW DEVELOPMENT TEAM - Innovation - Promoting Equality - - page 34. (Read 47060 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I think we need to establish a new official website
Public development members personal photos,increase the community's trust,learn the good experience of other products

This is on our backlog and has high priority. Once we've established the basics we'll get started with this :-)

We are still in posession of FaircoinTalk.com domain and would like to set up a forum there since FAC is reborn.

Still need to see if there is enough interest for dedicated forum.

Thanks for the reminder. I've added a note to the backlog so that we can discuss what the perfect moment would be to bring FaircoinTalk.com back. We'll be in contact!

No problem. We can help you out with the new website also.  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
new development, new way! common faircoin, back on the map!
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
Fac dev was dead?if not when he comeback,what want happen?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i didn't follow the drama, what happened to the old team, he ran away after some dumping?

This is really annoying. Original dev team team made some announcement that they are still improving the coin (see below).
Just because they are one week late now, there is no reason to "steal" this coin.
Looking forward when in some months cinni developers perhaps make holidays, and the first time we dont hear from them for a week i will hard fork cinni and tell all people on all crypto-bards that cinni developers abandoned their coin and we got some new devs.

Announcement of Faircoin development team (20/4/2014):
Today officially started collaborating with an outside investor for a new project.
Our investor with a large experience in forex trading, decided to cooperate with us in developing A trading platform of a kind that is currently missing from crypto world, using fiat currencies, bitcoin and faircoin.
The entire development will be carried out by the investor, with our support.
We know this still isn't a lot of detail, but that's all we are allowed to share at this point.
we promise you more details as the project develops over the new few weeks.
We believe this project can really push Faircoin from a position of just another altcoin fighting for its place to a widely
used currency - the first one to be fairly distributed to everyone regardless of their existing financial status.
Thank you for the support!

We work hard in developing the new project, hope to bring "real things" in the coming week.
Activity: 286
Faircoin Development Team Member
Public development members personal photos,increase the community's trust,learn the good experience of other products

This is on our backlog and has high priority. Once we've established the basics we'll get started with this :-)

We are still in posession of FaircoinTalk.com domain and would like to set up a forum there since FAC is reborn.

Thanks for the reminder. I've added a note to the backlog so that we can discuss what the perfect moment would be to bring FaircoinTalk.com back. We'll be in contact!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'm happy we have this new thread where we can spread-out our ideas without talking about the "defunct" Dev. That chapter has been closed.
[Approve ]
- The implementation of a near-daily financial analysis on FairCoin's price
- Logo Competition - we badly need one
- New FairCoin Website

[Disapprove]
- Wallet-Integrated Emailing System. We should put in more energy into rebuilding the now very weak blockchain.

What makes you think that the blockchain is weak?
When was the last time you carried out an operation like withdrawing coins from Mintpal?. Faircoin used to be fast-confirmation coin.

Hm... Let's see. I've sent some to Mintpal yesterday. It was confirmed in like 10-15 minutes. You say that's bad? And what should we do about it in that case?
Activity: 336
I'm happy we have this new thread where we can spread-out our ideas without talking about the "defunct" Dev. That chapter has been closed.
[Approve ]
- New FairCoin Website

[Disapprove]
- Wallet-Integrated Emailing System. We should put in more energy into rebuilding the now very weak blockchain.

When was the last time you carried out an operation like withdrawing coins from Mintpal?. Faircoin used to be fast-confirmation coin.
Activity: 490
Sure,We need to change the FairCoin Bad influence.

Sure there is!  Cool
Activity: 262

Yes,I am very interested to join.
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 224

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Wow, you are very cool. To undertake this task. Believe that the development of FAC will be better.
[Approve ]
- New FairCoin Website

[Disapprove]

Activity: 336
[Approve ]
- New FairCoin Website

[Disapprove]
Glad to see some new life happening here
Yes, FairCoin go to moon.
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 308
Glad to see some new life happening here
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
FairCoin only 50m.
FAC is very low.
buy now.
 Grin Grin Grin

FAC is busy climbing on mintpal now! 1.2btc buy at 1210 sat now!
FairCoin only 50m.
FAC is very low.
buy now.
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 114
Pages:
Jump to: