Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FairCoin (FAC) - NEW DEVELOPMENT TEAM - Innovation - Promoting Equality - - page 35. (Read 47060 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
When will the logo competition starts?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
new team? I hope you can do something good to faircoin,and bring it come back to life
Activity: 286
Faircoin Development Team Member
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
i didn't follow the drama, what happened to the old team, he ran away after some dumping?

It was expected, gave away a bunch of free coins for doing nothing so it's no surprise to pump and dump.  Now a good number waiting for a pump then dump too. 
Activity: 65
like the new team
hope to have a big project launch, let FAC stronger. Wink
i didn't follow the drama, what happened to the old team, he ran away after some dumping?
Maybe ,But we have a new team, Let's wait Big Pump.
 Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
NC2 crazy...
Not far from the FAC...
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 107
New team.
New begining.
Worth to waitting!
Activity: 68
good news.
the new team will bring FAC back to where it was quickly
Activity: 65
Please try hardly, we all looked at it. Hold the coins waiting for the price flying .
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Let us look forward to the new team Grin Grin
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Glad to see some new life happening here Cheesy
Mmmm... need to get more FAC before liftoff!!!
We have a FairCoin multipool plan?

Of course we have :-)
You can safely mine your FAC as HashCows. There are no plans at the moment to built one of our own. It would take too much time and energy to compete with HashCows.

Guide:
- Create an account at HashCows
- Goto Coin Settings
- Modify Coin Settings
- Put in your FAC Address
- Modify Payout Currency
- Set to FAC
- Check your workers and setup your mining config
- And start mining!

If we have a dedicated team to develop Multipool, there will be more support FAC.
We have a FairCoin multipool plan?

Of course we have :-)
You can safely mine your FAC as HashCows. There are no plans at the moment to built one of our own. It would take too much time and energy to compete with HashCows.

Guide:
- Create an account at HashCows
- Goto Coin Settings
- Modify Coin Settings
- Put in your FAC Address
- Modify Payout Currency
- Set to FAC
- Check your workers and setup your mining config
- And start mining!
Back on business  Wink

Now we have a new team, let's start to promote this coin.

As written by another user, I think we should ask for a partnership with fairtrade, the global organization born to secure a better deal for farmers and workers.

Read here about the organization

http://www.fairtrade.net/

And about become its partner

http://www.fairtrade.net/fileadmin/user_upload/content/2009/about_us/documents/2011-Fairtrade_Partnership_Strategy.pdf

We could become partner of this project, since we are a coin born to promote fairness as well. We could send an email to [email protected] (someone with an english better than mine) asking for that and, for example, at the same time launching a fund-raising in faircoin to substain the organization. Project like that IMO can get a lot of exposure to our coin

I like this idea very much. However, I think it will be a while before we can actually make a proposal. The most important thing now is that we stabilize this coin and it's environment.

That doesn't mean that this idea cannot already be initiated. There's is nothing withholding you from setting up a thematic FairTrade Affiliation Team which can work out the details how, why and when FairCoin could work together with FairTrade.

So HackaB321, would you like to rally up a team for this initiative and pull this off?

Communities in need of some fresh things

who knows?

FAC need the power of COMMUNITY!

Maybe you guys want to contribute to this as well? you look very enthusiastic Cheesy

Regards,

- Drakandar
Activity: 40
Activity: 50
I do not know if that is true? But the price has really gone up.
Pages:
Jump to: