Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FairCoin (FAC) - NEW DEVELOPMENT TEAM - Innovation - Promoting Equality - - page 5. (Read 47020 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
These are the new developments in the pipeline.

Announcement!

As promised, the encrypted messaging update will be released within ten to fourteen days. Included in this release is a one of a kind robust encrypted messaging system that is a first in crypto-currency. This system is a framework or protocol within the wallet that allows applications to be built upon it as needed by users. The release will have applications already built upon this framework, these applications will position CINNI as the leading crypto-currency in point of sale systems for both eCommerce and brick and mortar stores. (screen shots of the updated GUI will be available this week)

Included in this release are essential tools to conduct secure encrypted point of sale commerce and are all a first in crypto currency:

1) Encrypted messaging system in client with wallet to wallet messaging platform.
2) Encrypted order form sent wallet to wallet.
3) Encrypted invoice generation sent wallet to wallet.
4) Encrypted receipt delivery sent wallet to wallet.

Future release...est 3-6 weeks.

1) Combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support. (this will be the first ever in crypto-currency and will assist point of sale)
2) In wallet chat room.

Future release...est 4-14 weeks. (With this release we will become the best option in crypto-currency as a point of sale solution)

1) A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)
2) Inventory management system for tracking supply in wallet client.
3) SKU number assignment with SKU pricing in wallet client.
4) Full receivables and reporting features in wallet client.
5) QR code generation in wallet client.
6) Export option into accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks, ect.)

Future release...est 12-18 weeks. (This will be an update on the routing of encrypted messages)

1) Optional anonymity features for "consumer wallet". This would allow for anonymity or (dark) send features similar to DRK coin or XC coin system.
2) Optional anonymization of data and messages. This system will use "messagenodes" combined with "masternodes" in the dark send feature. The "messagenodes" and "masternodes" will be paid in transaction fees and will be required to provide "proof of stake" by holding CINNI in wallets developing coin age (more details will follow).

Darkcoin and XC coin only anonymize half of the transaction (the actual transfer of payment). The communication between buyer and seller is left wide open and can be intercepted by a third party. There are ways to mitigate the communication risk however the communication risk to anonymity remains more significant than the payment risk to anonymity. The system being developed at CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system.

Now i understand the double game. The new Dev team came in saying this

Wallet-Integrated Emailing System:

One of the most distinguishing features FairCoin will have will be an innovative wallet-integrated emailing system. This will allow the transfer of messages, pictures, and videos straight through your FairCoin wallet, into another wallet. The receiver would be able to view the letter in an inbox section of the wallet. For this project, we will be working with numerous other new FairCoin developers with programming experience to provide this secure, reliable, unique, convenient, and innovative service for the FairCoin community. Your wallet address may become your next email address!
and we all thought wow this is something original for the Faircoin. Now CINNI is going to have it and later our copy-cat-devs will bring it over to the FAC

It was that Gladimor guy who told he was working for Cinni and he got the idea from there. So we know it wasn't original. But no news about it for a long time and I haven't seen him also for a while. I appreciate the new Dev teams work but it doesn't look like they're doing any "innovative" like the thread's name announces it.

Gladimor is on so many different coins, it makes you wonder about that guy...

I still watch over here like a guardian angel Wink

A lot of discussion between the devs of FairCoin is happening off-forum, email to email. I don't want to spill any surprises... Smiley

That announcement is from the Cinni coin thread. LOL
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
These are the new developments in the pipeline.

Announcement!

As promised, the encrypted messaging update will be released within ten to fourteen days. Included in this release is a one of a kind robust encrypted messaging system that is a first in crypto-currency. This system is a framework or protocol within the wallet that allows applications to be built upon it as needed by users. The release will have applications already built upon this framework, these applications will position CINNI as the leading crypto-currency in point of sale systems for both eCommerce and brick and mortar stores. (screen shots of the updated GUI will be available this week)

Included in this release are essential tools to conduct secure encrypted point of sale commerce and are all a first in crypto currency:

1) Encrypted messaging system in client with wallet to wallet messaging platform.
2) Encrypted order form sent wallet to wallet.
3) Encrypted invoice generation sent wallet to wallet.
4) Encrypted receipt delivery sent wallet to wallet.

Future release...est 3-6 weeks.

1) Combined wallet for both BTC and CINNI with multiple currency exchange rate support. (this will be the first ever in crypto-currency and will assist point of sale)
2) In wallet chat room.

Future release...est 4-14 weeks. (With this release we will become the best option in crypto-currency as a point of sale solution)

1) A second wallet designed as a "retail wallet" in addition to the "consumer wallet". This wallet is designed specifically for retail eCommerce businesses and is built on the encrypted messaging platform. (this will be the first "retail wallet" ever in crypto-currency and will lead to rapid merchant adoption of CINNI as a form of payment.)
2) Inventory management system for tracking supply in wallet client.
3) SKU number assignment with SKU pricing in wallet client.
4) Full receivables and reporting features in wallet client.
5) QR code generation in wallet client.
6) Export option into accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks, ect.)

Future release...est 12-18 weeks. (This will be an update on the routing of encrypted messages)

1) Optional anonymity features for "consumer wallet". This would allow for anonymity or (dark) send features similar to DRK coin or XC coin system.
2) Optional anonymization of data and messages. This system will use "messagenodes" combined with "masternodes" in the dark send feature. The "messagenodes" and "masternodes" will be paid in transaction fees and will be required to provide "proof of stake" by holding CINNI in wallets developing coin age (more details will follow).

Darkcoin and XC coin only anonymize half of the transaction (the actual transfer of payment). The communication between buyer and seller is left wide open and can be intercepted by a third party. There are ways to mitigate the communication risk however the communication risk to anonymity remains more significant than the payment risk to anonymity. The system being developed at CINNI will use the encrypted messaging system to allow CINNI to become the first ever completely anonymous transaction system.

Now i understand the double game. The new Dev team came in saying this

Wallet-Integrated Emailing System:

One of the most distinguishing features FairCoin will have will be an innovative wallet-integrated emailing system. This will allow the transfer of messages, pictures, and videos straight through your FairCoin wallet, into another wallet. The receiver would be able to view the letter in an inbox section of the wallet. For this project, we will be working with numerous other new FairCoin developers with programming experience to provide this secure, reliable, unique, convenient, and innovative service for the FairCoin community. Your wallet address may become your next email address!
and we all thought wow this is something original for the Faircoin. Now CINNI is going to have it and later our copy-cat-devs will bring it over to the FAC

It was that Gladimor guy who told he was working for Cinni and he got the idea from there. So we know it wasn't original. But no news about it for a long time and I haven't seen him also for a while. I appreciate the new Dev teams work but it doesn't look like they're doing any "innovative" like the thread's name announces it.

Gladimor is on so many different coins, it makes you wonder about that guy...

I still watch over here like a guardian angel Wink

A lot of discussion between the devs of FairCoin is happening off-forum, email to email. I don't want to spill any surprises... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

- Amazing and active new development team that 90% of the coins doesn't have.

Where is this new team and what they plan?

They plan to sit and wait for someone who can actually do something. They stated it earlier that they are not capable of doing any new development.

Lol, I don't know what to say ;p
Activity: 280

They plan to sit and wait for someone who can actually do something. They stated it earlier that they are not capable of doing any new development.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Do you have any new news,i feel very tired
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Activity: 167
#FAIRCOIN  #FAC

I see a great potential here for few reasons:

- Name.

- POS - You can't mine it anymore, You have to buy it to get some interest.

- Great loyal community.

- 50 million coins - Which is less than fluttercoin whitecoin blackcoin myriadcoin AC DRK LTC, And many more...

- It's up for over 3 month - had some good times some bad times with major damages and survived it all.

- Some plans on the table, And it's not on cryptsy yet.

The only reason this coin is suffering right now is because it's previous developer abandoned or died.

If I take faircoin price right now and compare it to all stake coins average I get a really undervalued coin.

I believe this coin can make it easy to the top 10 list, And I am sure that when things are going to start price will move very fast.

* I'm not a certified adviser or anything, Not recommending you to buy, Just wanted to share my opinion and will like to get some comments here.

Thank you
Twitter: @kobi514

Activity: 378
is it any news about fac?i am just wating

there are nothing updated news about COMM and multipools ?
Both projects are close to end, @sameev should inform us better what's needed before they starts their pool.
Other pool dev installed 10 cryptos for the sameevs server fixed some bugs and handled issues. They should be able to finalize settings soon.
i hate these words: soon, close to end, etc.

I love members who act like a boss. You are true we are late. But this is life and troubles are inescapable. We will catch up soon.
We are the father of cryptos in your sig bytheway...

Hi all,

I just uploaded the binaries for the Raspberry PI. Get them here: http://fair-coin.org/#wallet

I'd love to get some feedback  Roll Eyes

regs
Thomas

Thanks for your good works!
Activity: 187
FairCoin Core Developer
Hi all,

I just uploaded the binaries for the Raspberry PI. Get them here: http://fair-coin.org/#wallet

I'd love to get some feedback  Roll Eyes

regs
Thomas
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
finally coinmarketcap made it to change the logo Smiley
Activity: 85
whoever is selling at this price is selling into my hands. thanks for the cheap coins since more than a week now!!!   

Same here, im buying up always the amount of i got from mining Smiley

This coin has a reliable development team, i dont fear to invest my satoshis to it.
DEVs ADDUCTED
Yes. Buy and die. This thing is going to bury you - fauxbuyers. Nobody will be present at your funeral.

Important and valuable comment...
Activity: 336
whoever is selling at this price is selling into my hands. thanks for the cheap coins since more than a week now!!!   

This coin has a reliable development team, i dont fear to invest my satoshis to it.
DEVs ADDUCTED
Yes. Buy and die. This thing is going to bury you - fauxbuyers. Nobody will be present at your funeral.
Activity: 187
FairCoin Core Developer
Hi all,

first, thanks for your appreciation!  Grin

for those of you who are interested and your entertainment, here is the 'clone path' of FairCoin. I guess it is complete. I discovered the various coins during my current code audit. It's a further step towards transparency:

This means that FairCoin was cloned from Cryptogenic Bullion which was cloned from Novacoin which cloned from Peercoin which was finally cloned from Bitcoin.

regs
Thomas
Activity: 167
Hi all,

I'm happy to announce the availability of our new FairCoin Wallet v1.0.1. You can download it here: http://fair-coin.org/#wallet

Once again the changelog:

• updated OpenSSL library to version openssl-1.0.1h
  • Further tweaked the build system (advanced build script by Chris)
  • Fixed minor code issues
  • now compiles on arm architecture e.g. Raspberry PI
  • FIXED: hang on shut-down if minting was stopped before by locking the wallet
  • removed bogus StakeModifierCheckpoint at height 95004 which would have caused that no further block would have been created
  • now compiling with QRCODE
  • added new checkpoint at height 10661
  • updated alert and checkpoint master keys
  • extended rpc command 'getdifficulty' to display the the current instead of the last difficulty
  • modified rpc command 'getinfo' to display the last PoS instead of PoW difficulty
  • IPv6 support is now activated by default

The Raspberry PI binaries are being built right now, this takes a couple of hours Smiley I'll let you guys know when they are available.

I'd be happy to receive some feedback here.

regs
Thomas

Thanks alot for Your great work !!!
Activity: 85

Activity: 119
only 1.3btc buy wall, we can reach 0.00000001sat
come on

Activity: 114
Thanks for fixing the wallet for us.

Good job
Pages:
Jump to: