Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FairCoin (FAC) - NEW DEVELOPMENT TEAM - Innovation - Promoting Equality - - page 6. (Read 47020 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
FairCoin Core Developer
Hi all,

I'm happy to announce the availability of our new FairCoin Wallet v1.0.1. You can download it here: http://fair-coin.org/#wallet

Once again the changelog:

• updated OpenSSL library to version openssl-1.0.1h
  • Further tweaked the build system (advanced build script by Chris)
  • Fixed minor code issues
  • now compiles on arm architecture e.g. Raspberry PI
  • FIXED: hang on shut-down if minting was stopped before by locking the wallet
  • removed bogus StakeModifierCheckpoint at height 95004 which would have caused that no further block would have been created
  • now compiling with QRCODE
  • added new checkpoint at height 10661
  • updated alert and checkpoint master keys
  • extended rpc command 'getdifficulty' to display the the current instead of the last difficulty
  • modified rpc command 'getinfo' to display the last PoS instead of PoW difficulty
  • IPv6 support is now activated by default

The Raspberry PI binaries are being built right now, this takes a couple of hours Smiley I'll let you guys know when they are available.

I'd be happy to receive some feedback here.

regs
Thomas
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
the logo is beautiful,but is it any news?
Activity: 316
hi all,

just preparing the final build now... I'll keep you up-to-date.

regs
Thomas

Thanks for fixing the wallet for us.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
hi all,

regs
Thomas

I always support this coin
FairCoin Core Developer
hi all,

regs
Thomas
Activity: 262
Activity: 85
Hi all,

I did not receive enough feedback from the other team members yet, so we postpone the release until tomorrow.

There are no fancy new features you can expect from this release. This version rather contains technical improvements to stabilize the network and fix minor bugs.

Without our intervention this coin would have stopped to work at block 95004.

It's a hard and time consuming job to find the spots where the system needs optimization and intervention. But I think we're getting to point now where we can start thinking about new useful features we could implement.

And here comes the changelog for release v1.0.1:

• removed bogus StakeModifierCheckpoint at height 95004 which would have caused that no further block would have been created
  • extended rpc command 'getdifficulty' to display the the current instead of the last difficulty
  • modified rpc command 'getinfo' to display the last PoS instead of PoW difficulty

There will also be pre-build binaries for the Raspberry PI on our web site. The Raspberry PI offers the most energy and cost efficient way stake coins and secure the network. I would really appreciate if people here who own an RPI give it a try and post some feedback.

regs
Thomas

Nice job!

Thank you, for your work guys!
FairCoin Core Developer
Hi all,

I did not receive enough feedback from the other team members yet, so we postpone the release until tomorrow.

There are no fancy new features you can expect from this release. This version rather contains technical improvements to stabilize the network and fix minor bugs.

Without our intervention this coin would have stopped to work at block 95004.

It's a hard and time consuming job to find the spots where the system needs optimization and intervention. But I think we're getting to point now where we can start thinking about new useful features we could implement.

And here comes the changelog for release v1.0.1:

There will also be pre-build binaries for the Raspberry PI on our web site. The Raspberry PI offers the most energy and cost efficient way stake coins and secure the network. I would really appreciate if people here who own an RPI give it a try and post some feedback.

regs
Thomas
Activity: 262
Hi all,

I just distributed the release candidate of the new wallet to dev team for testing. Depending on their feedback the final release will be available to the public by this or tomorrow evening.

regs
Thomas

Do we have any new features with new wallet
FairCoin Core Developer
Hi all,

I just distributed the release candidate of the new wallet to dev team for testing. Depending on their feedback the final release will be available to the public by this or tomorrow evening.

regs
Thomas
Activity: 64
Hi all,

We want to inform you, that a new wallet release (v1.0.1) will be available by tomorrow.

Because an other major flaw has been found in the OpenSSL Library we decided to act fast and update our binaries.

This release also builds cleanly on the Raspberry PI, which gives us the most energy efficient way to stake FairCoins.
We'll put binaries for the Raspberry PI FairCoin Wallet on our web site: http://fair-coin.org/#wallet

Further information plus extended change log will follow tomorrow.

regs
Thomas

+1 I predict the end of 2014 the fac  price will be high

And you base that prediction on what?

Im just playing just kidding Cry
Activity: 280
Hi all,

We want to inform you, that a new wallet release (v1.0.1) will be available by tomorrow.

Because an other major flaw has been found in the OpenSSL Library we decided to act fast and update our binaries.

This release also builds cleanly on the Raspberry PI, which gives us the most energy efficient way to stake FairCoins.
We'll put binaries for the Raspberry PI FairCoin Wallet on our web site: http://fair-coin.org/#wallet

regs
Thomas

And you base that prediction on what?
Activity: 64
Hi all,

regs
Thomas

Activity: 286
Faircoin Development Team Member
So the fac was not dead,but we need some really able to lead the development of the fac,thank you for your work.Hope someone can see the potential of fac, and real contribution

That's in fact the case. Thank you for reading the statement correctly Wink

We'll keep maintaining the coin and it's network. FairCoin will remain a stable platform for the community to expand on.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Activity: 67
shitcoin

except  wallet and logo.
anyother news?
 Angry
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
IS there any new things about the wallet?
FairCoin Core Developer
Hi all,

regs
Thomas
Activity: 1001
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
So the fac was not dead,but we need some really able to lead the development of the fac,thank you for your work.Hope someone can see the potential of fac, and real contribution
Activity: 67
Pages:
Jump to: