Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FairQuark | FRQ | CPU Mining | 4% Fair Pre-mine | Get in NOW! | - page 11. (Read 85924 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Have A Nice Day
Reward of this coin is going to half already ?

Actually, this coins has announced on Jan 15 2014, and now, it is just 35 days,
and, I start to generated 1024 FRQ only... ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Please add the coin to QoinPro
give the community possibility to get free coins daily
http://www.qoinpro.com/4d23445478b8724228194b5914b2fa57
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030
Unless I'm mistaken there are still a couple thousand blocks with a 2048 FRQ reward to mine, and diff is in a lull, so mine now, it may not last.

After that it'll be 1024 FRQ per block for 42 days, so still quite mine-able for a while.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
How many miners are mining this coin ?
And who can explain this will difference from QrK,

Hard to say, you can gauge the amount of CPU cores through the difficulty chart and the number of workers or addresses at the varying pools, but that's not a definite indicator. My gut feeling would be 20 to 100, with a dozen major hashers tops.

The difference is the slower decrease, meaning you can still mine FRQ effectively for a while, while QRK mining got rather pointless a couple weeks after launch and is completely pointless now unless you're a QRK holder and want the network to live: rewards of 2 QRK, and negligible fees.

QRK was mined way too fast, and the network now lives only on subsidies from the big holders, it isn't clear if FRQ is slow enough (but it's not marketed/advertized enough, that is clear).

So yes, FRQ is quite concentrated, but you can still get in, if you want to (and at the moment it's cheap on poloniex, so I wouldn't bother mining too hard)

@mkimid

FairQuark made no changes to Quark besides doubling the halving periods and sticking the hypocritical prefix 'Fair' in front of Quark.  Even stole the logo from a quark logo contest.  Such a shining example of minimal effort.

If Quark was fast then FairQuark is 1/2 fast because all they did was divide by 2.  If mining Quark was pointless in 2 weeks then logically FairQuark was worthless to mine after 4 weeks which already occurred on Feb 12.  Must be time to release FairFairQuark.  Not to mention FairQuark had a 3% premine, Quark had 0%.  Whaaaaat how is that more fair?

If you want to mine a FAIR quark based clone then FairQuark is an obvious farce, the fairest to miner options are SecureCoin and Offerings to Cthulu.  Both of these do not have the rapid reward halvings and 6 months after release are still on the same block reward as day one.  This means any new miner starting today is only linearly behind an older miner not exponentially.  WOW that sounds fair...because it actually is!!!   Wink

People in this thread are pretty nice though so that's one thing FRQ has going for it that I can't knock.   Cheesy
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Most mined coins now at market poloniex. You can buy it if you wish.
Anyway threre are still many coins not mined yet.
Activity: 623
It's cool to mine FairQuark, 2700 coins in 20hrs with a standard laptop  Smiley
Activity: 6
legendary

Hard to say, you can gauge the amount of CPU cores through the difficulty chart and the number of workers or addresses at the varying pools, but that's not a definite indicator. My gut feeling would be 20 to 100, with a dozen major hashers tops.

The difference is the slower decrease, meaning you can still mine FRQ effectively for a while, while QRK mining got rather pointless a couple weeks after launch and is completely pointless now unless you're a QRK holder and want the network to live: rewards of 2 QRK, and negligible fees.

QRK was mined way too fast, and the network now lives only on subsidies from the big holders, it isn't clear if FRQ is slow enough (but it's not marketed/advertized enough, that is clear).

So yes, FRQ is quite concentrated, but you can still get in, if you want to (and at the moment it's cheap on poloniex, so I wouldn't bother mining too hard)
Activity: 336
Have A Nice Day
i want to buy some FRQ if anyone want to sell, send me a pm

I'm holding mine for when the FRQ marketplace comes out...plan to use them for Xmas shopping...the goods won't be great, but hey if I can spend FRQ and get stuff with it then why not.

Just small number of personnel will hold the most of coins ~
And become as QrK
Activity: 350

I'm holding mine for when the FRQ marketplace comes out...plan to use them for Xmas shopping...the goods won't be great, but hey if I can spend FRQ and get stuff with it then why not.
Activity: 34
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
FRQ VPS script now available:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mkzobam03pv9c34/setup-frq.txt

Works great on any Linux based virtual hosting provider.
Tested with Debian and Ubuntu on Google Computer Engine and Digital Ocean.

Basically I took the quarkcoin easy VPS script and modified it to support fairquark.

As always, donations are welcomed and appreciated: qU68EgkThYvwsjaadhYHk7cjL9G1eKWqkK

Nice.  Glad to see the community picking up.  Just an FYI...don't miss the boat.

Activity: 3
FRQ VPS script now available:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mkzobam03pv9c34/setup-frq.txt

Works great on any Linux based virtual hosting provider.
Tested with Debian and Ubuntu on Google Computer Engine and Digital Ocean.

Basically I took the quarkcoin easy VPS script and modified it to support fairquark.

As always, donations are welcomed and appreciated: qU68EgkThYvwsjaadhYHk7cjL9G1eKWqkK
Activity: 574
Okay okay, we got it. Doge is bad, FRQ is bad, everybody scum. Stop the earth, I'm leaving.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Quark was not premined. This coin is premined. Therefore it may be called UnfairQuark as well. Cheers.
Instamined / Premined, it's the same.

actually no your are so wrong i am stunned to fuck & back you said that wowowoow

one is fair and the other is the complete opposite ?

for the love of god damn god what in gods name is wrong with you people ?

how the hell do you believe the outright bold face lies that Quark was pre-mined and then jump on a coin that was in fact pre-mined ?
like holy shit the stupidity just rocks my ass to the fuckin hilt !

I swear to fucking god himself this place drags in the stupidest mother fuckers on the whole planet.

and OP.. you are scum period .
legendary
Maybe add some "gold" effect or steel is better? Sorry for quality I don't have a raw source Smiley

Still looks better. And IMHO going photo-realistic is best now, the flat/minimalistic trend is going to look dated very fast (arguably already is, I mean, how many colored circles squares and triangles can you have before they all start to look like the same generic auto-generated logo?).

I would also like for a new FairQuark meaning, that stands on its own, and isn't tied to QRK. Quarks can have charm (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charm_quark), so it could stand to reason some are fair  Grin
Or it could be tied to fun fair, let's think some marketing from the variosu meanings http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fair
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
Whats the fairquark font type? any idea?

Be realistic please. First of all selling pressure must vanish. Barely it cannot happen till mid-April, most likely in summer. We do not know who are the devs do not fully deny the possibility of possible change, that can also take time. So if one cannot keep hold of his stake for reasonable time, well it is still possible to play hype - market will decide about that. There will be a lot of tricks also with this market in near future (if it sustain at all). But if one is playing tactically then it is simple - vote for every exchange you can, do not show the coins, wait until firm demand on some stage you think the coin can achieve and.... strike all your deposits at the buyer's head. But hardly it will happen. There will be a lot of kiddos on every market waiting for the moment whenicanearnmyfirstsatoshiandbuymyfavoriteshitcoinonthem. Hope the price will fall to 1 satoshi then I will buy all the fair quarks. For joy.

(I have some suggestions about the logo but later. Imo every (_|_) is tired a bit of photoshop logos. Let us make something more realistic. Also the logo without a legend and slogan cannot exist. Also it must include date. Also all the symbols on the coin must have meaning. Also the font must be another. Everything else is nice)
Who here would be interested in buying mothers day jewelry online with FRQ?  Stuff similar to the Pandora line from J.R. Dunn?  One of my clients is interested in starting to accept alt-coins so this may be a possibility in the near future.

Feedback anyone?

Pages:
Jump to: