Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FairQuark | FRQ | CPU Mining | 4% Fair Pre-mine | Get in NOW! | - page 13. (Read 85924 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 100

Yes, sorry, the daemon went down after a network maintenance, and only went back up through automatic restart early this morning.  Undecided

All the bets should have been processed now, if some are missing, let me know the TX IDs.
Since all bets are stored in the blockchain, the resolution can be delayed, but they can't be forgotten Smiley

I've reduced the daemon monitor delay, so it should restart faster next time, and I'll see about adding some kind of "heartbeat" on the website (the website is showing an SQL cache of blockchain and wallet data, that's why it wasn't "down")

edit: added time besides the house funds, to serve as daemon heartbeat

Perfect !  All received - thanks for sorting so quickly!  Might try for another record today ....
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030
Moon is not FRQ , second , are you still holding your moons ? Cause the time to sell was a long time ago:) So , how are going to decide when the peak for FRQ is?
Peak is irrelevant, only fools sell at peak. You can get more satisfying/regular results with selling early and buying late.

There is still money being made on dead coins (abandoned by their devs years ago, like SolidCoin).

And low value coins are great for experimenting, you get all the "for real" aspects of testings, without the financial risks. Even low volume cryptos can provide a service, there is more to cryptos than "get rich quick" Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I sold them all  Roll Eyes

I buyed some cheap coins and now will hold them until better times Smiley.

Do you really think better times will come?

I buyed MOON at 1 satoshi and holded them until... you know what had been already.

Moon is not FRQ , second , are you still holding your moons ? Cause the time to sell was a long time ago:) So , how are going to decide when the peak for FRQ is?

No, of course. I sold them. I don't know, just buyed at 25 satoshis some FRQ. That is not big for me even if that coin dies. Who knows, will see Wink
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
I sold them all  Roll Eyes

I buyed MOON at 1 satoshi and holded them until... you know what had been already.

I sold them all  Roll Eyes

legendary
Blackjack.fun
Well i'm sorry and few of you may hate me for this, but this coin is srsly a joke..

Nothing to be sorry about , 99% of the coins here are a joke , and most people know that. But you can still make some money out of jokes.
legendary
Blackjack.fun

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Good luck to you  then!
Well i'm sorry and few of you may hate me for this, but this coin is srsly a joke..

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Has anyone heard from the developers of this coin lately?  Any updates on paperwallets, mobile apps, etc?  Is a mac wallet still missing for FRQ?  I have some people who were interested last week but not without a mac wallet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
How are you supposed to fix the wallet when you just get "Transaction too large" errors whenever trying to send coins?   I guess this is what I get for using a P2Pool for mining.   

Okay I have a bit more understanding now.   A large transaction consists of one made up of too many small transactions.   Apparently every payment from P2Pools is a transaction and there are many of these an hour.   A small transaction has to be made of not too many of these.  (I think the limit is 64)     

So I have to send out small amounts at a time, limiting myself to about 50x a typically P2Pools reward.   A script could also be used from the command line to send to another address as long as the wallet isn't locked.

So for example if I get 20 coins an award I could send out 1000 coins without issue.   If those were sent to a second wallet, then I could send lot 50,000+ coins a time from that wallet.  (50 - 1000 coin transactions).

What major limitation!   A really good wallet would have multiple wallets in it and could bunch your coins automatically for you.   
They need to check the dice - my bet which I've sent to test also stuck. If they are Europeans - it is night now, may be we should check tomorrow.

+1

I placed lots if transactions one after the other - as I have done previoulsy to the sum of : 1600 FRQ !
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
How are you supposed to fix the wallet when you just get "Transaction too large" errors whenever trying to send coins?   I guess this is what I get for using a P2Pool for mining.   
Activity: 350
and it continues...good sign?

https://www.facebook.com/fairquarkfans

Not busy, but at least it's out there.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
I understand. If we are low in voting -- "booo u r so low". If we are high -- "booo tor voting, even last shit can do this". Smiley Common, we have only one tamed troll we feed, that's enough Smiley
FairQuark Dice down ?  Just sent a flurry of coins, but nothing showing on the site .....

Example :

Code:
Date: 13/02/2014 16:21
To: x10 - 50 qX8J67YLh4qvv7q1RFYE1qo6Mby87gPbp6
Debit: -50.00 FRQ
Net amount: -50.00 FRQ
Transaction ID: be65a7fdbce9c0ce48620705ace1fc59f4aa82cc8f95375f6f888dac48287053

Code:
To: x100 - 20 qL4GcThgwBhqMQfeBV7JZBe8rwXreJDJyy
Debit: -20.00 FRQ
Net amount: -20.00 FRQ
Transaction ID: 63fbb856c7fc8f028725d08e9af44aa81c4145230568415320d3dcad548c5ddc

Any news ?
legendary
Blackjack.fun
Voted and donated to their address...getting ready to put some FRQ up on eBay as well to help secure a base price if anyone's interested.

Surprised to FRQ beating out some of the other more established coins like ELP, FRK, BBQ, HBN...good signs.

Established =)))) that made me laugh. Those coins are considered established? With only the dev left holding the flag , or some guy that forget when to dump?

First they laugh at you.....Now we are in 3 positions below MMC, 9 - below WDC, 5 above E-Token and 12 above CGB. Everybody understand that all this "votings" are very uncertain, but still Smiley

One hitbot using tor and shitcoin is on top Smiley There is actually a coin named shitcoin , and quite old Smiley.
FairQuark Dice down ?  Just sent a flurry of coins, but nothing showing on the site .....

Example :

Code:
To: x10 - 50 qX8J67YLh4qvv7q1RFYE1qo6Mby87gPbp6
Debit: -50.00 FRQ
Net amount: -50.00 FRQ
Transaction ID: be65a7fdbce9c0ce48620705ace1fc59f4aa82cc8f95375f6f888dac48287053

Code:
To: x100 - 20 qL4GcThgwBhqMQfeBV7JZBe8rwXreJDJyy
Debit: -20.00 FRQ
Net amount: -20.00 FRQ
Transaction ID: 63fbb856c7fc8f028725d08e9af44aa81c4145230568415320d3dcad548c5ddc
Pages:
Jump to: