Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FairQuark | FRQ | CPU Mining | 4% Fair Pre-mine | Get in NOW! | - page 14. (Read 85924 times)

legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030
Perfect !  All received - thanks for sorting so quickly!  Might try for another record today ....

I guess you're at it!

For reference the current high score is 31 transactions in block 47182.
Blocks 51648 and 51645 are at 26 transactions, close but no cigar  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Voted and donated to their address...getting ready to put some FRQ up on eBay as well to help secure a base price if anyone's interested.

Surprised to FRQ beating out some of the other more established coins like ELP, FRK, BBQ, HBN...good signs.

Established =)))) that made me laugh. Those coins are considered established? With only the dev left holding the flag , or some guy that forget when to dump?

First they laugh at you.....Now we are in 3 positions below MMC, 9 - below WDC, 5 above E-Token and 12 above CGB. Everybody understand that all this "votings" are very uncertain, but still Smiley
legendary
fairglu are you managing coinz.co.vu?

Yes, it's me.  Grin
fairglu are you managing coinz.co.vu?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
We shall soon get very close to granny which is amusing. For me also this voting is at least a bit technically strange, for example I cannot vote for 2 days they are not accepting vote from my new mozilla saying it is not accepting blablabla. How will they manage to accept exchange then? Still this voting is most massive one existing at the moment so I will keep trying.

And do not forget to vote on Swiss exchange
https://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general?filter=hot&page=1

https://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5510827-vote-to-add-frq-fairquark-

Hello,

We are currently "under review" at SwissCex!

Good work guys!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
one question.  When I am mining fairquark my cpuminer occasionally go into a state where it says "found a solution (yay!)" but with no coins coming in my wallet for many hours.  But normally the coin just coming in every few minutes.   Does anyone know what is the problems?
legendary
FairQuark Dice down ?  Just sent a flurry of coins, but nothing showing on the site .....

Yes, sorry, the daemon went down after a network maintenance, and only went back up through automatic restart early this morning.  Undecided

All the bets should have been processed now, if some are missing, let me know the TX IDs.
Since all bets are stored in the blockchain, the resolution can be delayed, but they can't be forgotten Smiley

I've reduced the daemon monitor delay, so it should restart faster next time, and I'll see about adding some kind of "heartbeat" on the website (the website is showing an SQL cache of blockchain and wallet data, that's why it wasn't "down")

edit: added time besides the house funds, to serve as daemon heartbeat
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
You don't even know what a pre-mine is? Then you clone the coin you're dis-satisfied with? Joke.

“There is no reason for a convoluted explanation of why Quark is not a pre-mined coin. 3 sentences will suffice.

1. A pre mined coin is a one that was mined in substantial quantities before the ANN topic was created.
2. This is a link to Block 1 http://quarkexplorer.com/block/1 and this is a link to the ANN topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qrk-quark-core-010-upgrade-260031 .
3. Check the dates.”
How nice is to have your own delightful entertaining troll Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Everybody went crazy about this premine. Here it is http://finder.fairquark.com/address/qLSALnUEFuBR5tjFudfHJx9SR3qAcfR2oY
Wow, this is extreme pre-mining in my book.

Oh dear lord...first they stated 4% premine during the launch and that it would be for promotions and giveaways and payment services to promote.

Second, they've already re-distributed 22% of the pre-mine so it's in circulation, not being hoarded by the devs.

Sounds like someone with a competing coin trying to start shit now that FRQ has been mentioned in the news as a potential contender with BTC.

This is what happens when you waste time/hash mining a joke coin and miss out on a serious coin...you troll and try to sabotage.

qfHpuSgfcFw9Y2UZRDkv3nPquEc5tPeEYk

This is the funniest post I read all day.  FairQuark is joke coin.  You just described yourself.  What a fucking idiot

LOL Tru dat...You would think after 1 marriage I'd be smart enough not to make the same mistake again...currently on the 3rd one...need coins to pay my alimony.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Everybody went crazy about this premine. Here it is http://finder.fairquark.com/address/qLSALnUEFuBR5tjFudfHJx9SR3qAcfR2oY

Oh dear lord...first they stated 4% premine during the launch and that it would be for promotions and giveaways and payment services to promote.

Second, they've already re-distributed 22% of the pre-mine so it's in circulation, not being hoarded by the devs.

Sounds like someone with a competing coin trying to start shit now that FRQ has been mentioned in the news as a potential contender with BTC.

This is what happens when you waste time/hash mining a joke coin and miss out on a serious coin...you troll and try to sabotage.

This is the funniest post I read all day.  FairQuark is joke coin.  You just described yourself.  What a fucking idiot. 

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

They need to check the dice - my bet which I've sent to test also stuck. If they are Europeans - it is night now, may be we should check tomorrow.

+1

I placed lots if transactions one after the other - as I have done previoulsy to the sum of : 1600 FRQ !

You can send pm to fairglu, to be sure he will check it asap.
Activity: 1
Merit: 100
I'm placing dice Smiley

Ah, it's you, good way to stress-test the network, on the other hand one better being able to achieve transaction count records means the network hasn't been much stressed so far  Grin

I'll pour the "benefits" into the faucet (though at 1% edge, hehe... won't be much)

I am so proud at this moment !! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
great coin!

nice community

Indeed , and very active one Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
They need to check the dice - my bet which I've sent to test also stuck. If they are Europeans - it is night now, may be we should check tomorrow.
Activity: 1
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: