Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FairQuark | FRQ | CPU Mining | 4% Fair Pre-mine | Get in NOW! | - page 27. (Read 85954 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
When will begin trading on the stock exchange?

is it really necessary? do they really need to add another shitcoin ?
when should we expect honestquark, veryfairquark, bestquark, missedquarktraincoin ?

It is, because this is not about people who don't want this coin (who shouldn't be wasting time in this thread, but haters gonna hate), this is about people who support this coin and want it in exchanges.

Don't understand why people waste time to give negative support to other coins... just mind your own business.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

is it really necessary? do they really need to add another shitcoin ?
when should we expect honestquark, veryfairquark, bestquark, missedquarktraincoin ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Vote on those exchange threads! Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
this is total bullshit premine shit! original quark wasnt premined like this bullshit!

The first 3000 blocks, so 6Mio. coins were premined in Quark. With FairQuark it is 10Mio., but many of them will be given away. On the other hand I think the preminers of Quark did the same.

So in my opinion FairQuark brings not really something for long-term...

Quarkcoin was instamined 100M coins for the firsty 20-30 wallet addresses.
FairQuarks have been mined so far (including premine) to ALL addresses only 30M coins.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
this is total bullshit premine shit! original quark wasnt premined like this bullshit!

The first 3000 blocks, so 6Mio. coins were premined in Quark. With FairQuark it is 10Mio., but many of them will be given away. On the other hand I think the preminers of Quark did the same.

So in my opinion FairQuark brings not really something for long-term...
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Question: Whois shows that fairquark.com is a website registered to someone,somewhere in Panama.
Seems to be a standard server + name package from steadybytes.com

Devs location is irrelevant (think Satoshi), however it would be best in the long run if the source was hosted on github rather than offered as a tar.gz download.
Activity: 578
Merit: 508
Hi!

Question: Whois shows that fairquark.com is a website registered to someone,somewhere in Panama.

The registrar ENOM is in the US.

Does the security of using Whoisguard to camouflage website information  outweigh the unseemliness of a Panama address?
Activity: 1
Merit: 100
Thanks - claimed the twitter and bitcointalk give-away, received them both !
Activity: 42
isn't this frozen coin but with more coins, god this is getting so stupid
Its a ridiculously lazy copy and paste imitation of QRK.
legendary
Since there is no mining thread/forum yet, I'm posting it here.

I'll be moving the P2Pool http://fairpool.co.vu:9640 to another server.

This should be completely transparent to miners, and you have nothing to do, only the IP will change.
Old IP will stay active until DNS change propagates and there is no activity on it.

I'm posting it so people don't think their shares, the pool or domain got high-jacked Grin

edit: there is a link to the old server on the new server, so that you can see graphs and stats for miners that haven't switched yet (which at the moment is the overwhelming majority of them)
legendary
My workers are arbitrarily showing offline even though their shares are being accepted and the dashboard is not showing my true hashrate. Anybody having similar problems?

This can happen when you're not hashing fast enough and the pool difficulty is set too high. The pool won't hear from your client for a while and assume it's down.

You can try to join the P2Pool network, coinmin.tk or mine at fairglu.co.vu:9640 (they're all part of the same P2Pool net anyway, so you can set them up as failvors and won't lose any share even if a node goes down), just repeat the "-o address" -u user -p password" portion of the command line for each of the pool nodes you want in the failover.
Activity: 47
isn't this frozen coin but with more coins, god this is getting so stupid
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
My workers are arbitrarily showing offline even though their shares are being accepted and the dashboard is not showing my true hashrate. Anybody having similar problems?
Thanks

Try mine on my p2pool - http://coinmine.tk:9650/static/
Pages:
Jump to: