Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FairQuark | FRQ | CPU Mining | 4% Fair Pre-mine | Get in NOW! | - page 31. (Read 85954 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
I am selling 1 fairquark at he price of 100quarks !
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
delicious coin. very tasty coin
Activity: 29
A better name for fairquark is trollcoin  or fairscam
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Welcome to new stratum pool:

http://cpu-pool.net/frq/

Xeon, SSD, Anti DDOS Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1344
QRK was never premined and this is more fair with 4% premine..
Prove that or redefine what you call "premined". Quark was avaliable to mine for everyone on this forum since day one without mining before launch.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
QRK was never premined and this is more fair with 4% premine..
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Funny to see how many idiots are actually mining this crappy clone and liar scam coin and seriously defending it.  LOL it is actually painful to witness.  You all deserve badges that say "Hi! I'm Retarded!"
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Have A Nice Day
Strange Difficulty, it is around 2000 ?

It is possible number for CPU Mining COIN ?

Something strange, and can not understand...
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Opened a fairquark P2Pool at

http://fairpool.co.vu:9640/

1% fee, running on a dedicated server hosted near Paris (France), use

minerd -a quark -o stratum+tcp://fairpool.co.vu -u qYJEfFbrZczppB8zLwj95AvhZHnGFEYVqy -p xxx

(replace with your wallet address of course, unless you want to donate  Grin)
Activity: 34
qVnV9hTpyJ7S4PbC9nAZUPdhSTfguTRLur
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello,

The development team wants to thank the community!

As of now, we are getting ready to giveaway the bounties.
Because our purpose is to make FairQuark as good and popular as possible,
bounties are coming first. Giveaways will start most likely later today.

Stay tuned!

With ten millions of premine I think that a giveway of 1 million is good enough.
In this way it's fair and fairquark become more credible.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
I don't get it ... the OP said clearly what he is releasing, he didn't hide anything, it's even in the title of his thread, so if you don't agree, just don't mine it, don't trade it, ignore the coin and leave the people who decided to mine to think on their own! No one is forcing you to mine this coin, so just leave already and stop crying.

Now, in topic, WTS 80k FRQ, PM offers please.

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
People keep feeding the cryptotroll.  trolololol
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Please send me some coins qLYUXBcedjcqZP8KxiZHqvACJdGwmnevPb
legendary
getmonero.org
Interest check: If somene would release a wallet that made the premined blocks invalid, would the majority use it?

YES anyone would i should hope.

However even better. If you guys really want a fair version of QRK then use the QRK algo and ...

Think of your own name
Design the distribution model so it is 100% fair and not instamined in a few months. To be fair Microcoin is amazingly fair and a clever idea to stop huge farms instamining at the start.
Think carefully and outline a premine ledger with max 2% and stick to it

Announce it - although with the microcoin distribution model annoucement is not required.

I am not sure that there is need for another QRK since it is NOW distributed very widely.

However if new miners want a crack and a new QRK coin explosion then at least do what you say and make the distribution fair from the start.

However you do it though the QRK model does not stop botnets and cheap vps nodes eventually getting most of the rewards.

Really there is no need for clones with zero innovation. They will never amount to much.  New miners will only ever be part of another QRK BTC price explosion if a coin with innovation is released.

I just want to tell you something. Quark is going so fast down that you will never get your money back. And it is funny to see more quark clones to speed things up Cheesy That being said get out of quark soon! Fuck yeah i got in the quark hype at 0.000019 and sold at 0.000031 at bter Cheesy

If you think that you are more of a moron than i had recognised already.

1. QRK went from 37 to 30000   
2.  QRK has lost about the same as other alts  from peak
3, QRK community is one of the largest communities of any coin.

If you think it is funny that clones are trying to bring down qrk you have no interest in crypto at all.

If you think i have more interest in QRK than i do about 20 other alts you are very wrong.

A single entity bought 2000, 0000 dollars worth of QRK just the other day. That is more credit than your entire country has. Don't tell me anything.

keep dreaming with your first shitcoin of all Cheesy   

2000, 0000 lel
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Interest check: If somene would release a wallet that made the premined blocks invalid, would the majority use it?

However even better. If you guys really want a fair version of QRK then use the QRK algo and ...

Think of your own name
Design the distribution model so it is 100% fair and not instamined in a few months. To be fair Microcoin is amazingly fair and a clever idea to stop huge farms instamining at the start.

Announce it - although with the microcoin distribution model annoucement is not required.

I am not sure that there is need for another QRK since it is NOW distributed very widely.

However if new miners want a crack and a new QRK coin explosion then at least do what you say and make the distribution fair from the start.

However you do it though the QRK model does not stop botnets and cheap vps nodes eventually getting most of the rewards.

Really there is no need for clones with zero innovation. They will never amount to much.  New miners will only ever be part of another QRK BTC price explosion if a coin with innovation is released.

I just want to tell you something. Quark is going so fast down that you will never get your money back. And it is funny to see more quark clones to speed things up Cheesy That being said get out of quark soon! Fuck yeah i got in the quark hype at 0.000019 and sold at 0.000031 at bter Cheesy

If you think that you are more of a moron than i had recognised already.

1. QRK went from 37 to 30000   
2.  QRK has lost about the same as other alts  from peak
3, QRK community is one of the largest communities of any coin.

If you think it is funny that clones are trying to bring down qrk you have no interest in crypto at all.

If you think i have more interest in QRK than i do about 20 other alts you are very wrong.

A single entity bought 2000, 0000 dollars worth of QRK just the other day. That is more credit than your entire country has. Don't tell me anything.

legendary
getmonero.org

Think of your own name

legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
Faiquark p2pool: http://fairquark.dyndns.org:9650/static/
pool fee 1%

Mine with us - Help the kitten!
Fee will be donated to the animal shelter.

example:    minerd.exe -a quark --url http://fairquark.dyndns.org:9650 -u TIPE_YOUR_WALLET_ADRESS_HERE -p xxx
legendary
getmonero.org

no premine is always good
Pages:
Jump to: