Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FairQuark | FRQ | CPU Mining | 4% Fair Pre-mine | Get in NOW! | - page 28. (Read 85954 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Welcome to new stratum pool:
http://cpu-pool.net/frq/
Xeon, SSD, Anti DDOS Smiley
My workers are arbitrarily showing offline even though their shares are being accepted and the dashboard is not showing my true hashrate. Anybody having similar problems?
Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Huge Premine and a ridiculous scam.

Quarkcoin instamine was at least 4x bigger than the amount of FairQuarks mined so far Smiley

It was available for everyone, nobody gives a shit what you say. Every early miner in EVERY coin has advantage. Some guy had mined 200.000 LTC in the early days. Same goes for Doge 30 billion has been mined already, stop being so butthurt, this frq is a shame! Quarks train is leaving with or without you trolls. It's the king in it's hashing family have some respect, choo choo  Roll Eyes

+1
And I mine the coins early which are worth nothing. Like Secondscoin  Undecided

According to the blockexplorers, FairQuarks premine+instamine was about 10-20% of the Quarkcoins instamine. I call it pretty fair. Also, better to have some dedicated coins for developers than greedy big players who don't care about your feelings.

And THANKS for the giveaways!
Activity: 63
Good news, everyone!

We have launched our Twitter giveaway: https://twitter.com/FairQuark

And don't forget our Bitcointalk Giveaway: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-fairquark-frq-come-get-your-free-frq-422599
You can participate on both giveaways if you wish Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm

Quarkcoin instamine was at least 4x bigger than the amount of FairQuarks mined so far Smiley

It was available for everyone, nobody gives a shit what you say. Every early miner in EVERY coin has advantage. Some guy had mined 200.000 LTC in the early days. Same goes for Doge 30 billion has been mined already, stop being so butthurt, this frq is a shame! Quarks train is leaving with or without you trolls. It's the king in it's hashing family have some respect, choo choo  Roll Eyes

+1
And I mine the coins early which are worth nothing. Like Secondscoin  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

It was available for everyone, nobody gives a shit what you say. Every early miner in EVERY coin has advantage. Some guy had mined 200.000 LTC in the early days. Same goes for Doge 30 billion has been mined already, stop being so butthurt, this frq is a shame! Quarks train is leaving with or without you trolls. It's the king in it's hashing family have some respect, choo choo  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112

Activity: 711
Activity: 574
Where is giveaway?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
UNFAIR Quark !

The only beneft may be if this draws attention to Quark so that people CHECK CAREFULLY the statements about premining.

There will be a lot of tearful tunes about lost money in the alts., and that is a good thing... Makes people do some homework instead of relying on everything they read.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
sorry, i'm going back to PRT
Hello,

We have updated the pool list on the first post on this thread.

We are going to launch the giveaway on Sunday.
Two separate giveaways are announced on Bitcointalk and on Twitter.
You can participate on both if you wish Smiley

Meanwhile, happy mining!
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
This coin is nothing short of a disgrace.

So we've gone through all the monetary termed coins, then we went through memes, animals and celebrity termed coins, I guess there is nothing left to do now but copy and paste established coins and add "fair" in front of them, stating that they are fair because a new group of people have premined them. Really? This is how far the altcoin forum has sunk?

I'm looking forward to FairBTC, FairLTC and FairPPC - too many people own BTC, LTC and PPC - we need to make it more fair by starting all over again so a different bunch of people can hoard them.

Pathetic.

LOL. Every fork starts for get some BTC at end, even Litecoin. Somebody lucky, somebody unlucky with different forks. And you can't say who can has profit and who can't. This is a pyramid. Nothing more.

LOL, calling this a fork is an insult to all forked coins. To be a fork, the dev must have at least spent 30 seconds to change a parameter or two - these jokers couldn't even be bothered to do that.

Copying someone else's hard work and changing the name does not constitute a fork - it constitutes a scam, which is what Fairquark is.

You wanna tell me that other quark based coins or scrypt copypasted coins has hard work? All this clones contains changes in logo, numbers of coins and rewards. Nothing more.
I'm not FRQ defender but I don't understand why people are so butthurt about it and accept other clones with premine. That circus with animals already bored.
You wanna something new? Make it. If you can't than mine something you like. Why you worrying about unknown people?

Your a joke, the dev of this shittycoin is making sabotage actions by making huge biased lies about QRK, the alt of shame award goes to frq

So we've gone through all the monetary termed coins, then we went through memes, animals and celebrity termed coins, I guess there is nothing left to do now but copy and paste established coins and add "fair" in front of them, stating that they are fair because a new group of people have premined them. Really? This is how far the altcoin forum has sunk?

I'm looking forward to FairBTC, FairLTC and FairPPC - too many people own BTC, LTC and PPC - we need to make it more fair by starting all over again so a different bunch of people can hoard them.

Pathetic.

LOL. Every fork starts for get some BTC at end, even Litecoin. Somebody lucky, somebody unlucky with different forks. And you can't say who can has profit and who can't. This is a pyramid. Nothing more.

LOL, calling this a fork is an insult to all forked coins. To be a fork, the dev must have at least spent 30 seconds to change a parameter or two - these jokers couldn't even be bothered to do that.

Copying someone else's hard work and changing the name does not constitute a fork - it constitutes a scam, which is what Fairquark is.

You wanna tell me that other quark based coins or scrypt copypasted coins has hard work? All this clones contains changes in logo, numbers of coins and rewards. Nothing more.
I'm not FRQ defender but I don't understand why people are so butthurt about it and accept other clones with premine. That circus with animals already bored.
You wanna something new? Make it. If you can't than mine something you like. Why you worrying about unknown people?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Its depend when pool find block.
And u need to choose pool with bigger hashrate like my Tongue
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Guys let me ask you please.....Im minig here:http://fairpool.co.vu:9640/static/
Never did P2P before....i setup my wallet, how long will take to see first payments?is that instant, or i will see something in my wallet after 1 hr, end of day....Im not sure, I did right setup, so that is why Im asking you guys. Thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 596

Pathetic.

Pathetic.

Activity: 596

Pathetic.
Pages:
Jump to: