Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 18. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am making Velvet 2.0, a.k.a Velvet 1.0 + AxiomMemHash (x3) + Possibly MemoryCoin Hash

EDIT: Not so optimistic for MemoryCoin Hash Introduction but will be fun to experiment with
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
there are still quite a few coins on C-Cex for sale under 2k. If I had BTC I'd scoop them up myself.!
Hashrate doubled today. I like it!
by lie i mean artificial promoting...like somthing hype

Well, time for me to haste

Any ETA on new PoS scheme launch? Also, Mnodes?

The New PoS Scheme is blocking the verification of the blocks during the old PoS Scheme, so I fixed it but it still needs rigiourous testing

Cool, keep up the great work!

The New PoS Scheme is blocking the verification of the blocks during the old PoS Scheme, so I fixed it but it still needs rigiourous testing

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
People right now are just syncing their wallets so they can dump, mine took 20 hours to catch up with 10 days  Cheesy
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Activity: 294
Activity: 240
Why have not anyone make a standalone miner "minerd" just add this new algo to ex. https://github.com/lucasjones/cpuminer-multi or are the algo going to change  i give it a try in weekend...
I wouldn't worry about price right now.  It's about implementation of features.  Duck, perhaps a guided timeline on the op would help.  Not necessarily time specific deadlines, but a plan of action to let folks know where you are going with this and your intentions.  Remember, communities build coins...  Build an interest and the rest will follow.

I agree completely. I'm in the trollbox too trying to get the traders interested and I'm keeping the price low around 1200 sats for now.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I wouldn't worry about price right now.  It's about implementation of features.  Duck, perhaps a guided timeline on the op would help.  Not necessarily time specific deadlines, but a plan of action to let folks know where you are going with this and your intentions.  Remember, communities build coins...  Build an interest and the rest will follow.
I'm selling several thousand under 2k sats on c-cex right now. ALL proceeds go to buy support.

EDIT: I am also buying FYI. Haha I'm on the tops of both books. lol
Activity: 345
Come trade on C-Cex! The action is getting good!

There you go, past 3k.
Come trade on C-Cex! The action is getting good!

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Is there something you can do about the syncing issues? My linux daemon has no trouble at all syncing up.. But my windows qt is dowloading about 2000-3000 blocks an hour or something.. Takes a long time when the wallet has been offline for a few days.. And its using about 50% of my cpu... Very strange... Seems like you need to fine tune the syncing process in the QT a little bit.. Wink
Activity: 374
Pages:
Jump to: